Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2010, 05:57 AM   #16
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
When you meet a person, you don't (I hope) fixate on just the flaws...

My photos are retouched, but I don't think they're anything like the before and afters on that site.
When I meet a lady, I'm actually stunned that she was willing to meet me, and I relish her presence. Flaws? What are those? I'm enjoying the presence of the lady, not being a critic of her looks. When it comes to looks, we are what we are, and we should accept it unless pics misrepresented things drastically.

Carrie, your photos are attractive and tasteful. Your website (which I reviewed again just yesterday) is, I think, one of the finest on the web. And even though I do get to Dallas from time to time, we will never meet. It's like shopping at Nordstroms on a Wal-Mart budget. LOL
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:04 AM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter View Post
I photoshop my pix but not by smoothing skin or removing wrinkles, but I'll take me out of the background and put me somewhere else... does that bother some guys?
The fireworks background in the attachment you used for an example is a bit too busy for my taste, but the picture of you in the foreground appears to be real. If it's you, and pretty accurate, I wouldn't hold the fireworks (or other background) photoshopping in any of your pics against you.

The main thing for me is that the pic is a reasonably accurate representation of you here and now. If it isn't, I'd want to know that upfront. This doesn't apply only to photoshopping; if your pics are you but older, and you've lost/gained a bit of weight, you should probably think of getting new pictures, but at the very least until you do give me a head's up that the pics are older and there's a weight change issue...

Any obvious photoshopping to protect identity (blurring face, or cropping so that the face isn't visible) is perfectly kosher as far as I'm concerned. I understand the need to preserve your incognito.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #18
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one know that if I were to shell out the bucks for good quality professional pics they would be FLAWLESS! Whether or not I would ever use them for business purposes, I don't know.

From the get go I made a conscience decision to go for the "truth in advertising" stance of "what you see is what you get" with my pic's. The absolute last thing I want is some guy arriving at my door and being disappointed with me. I dress to "hide" what I perceive to be my flaws or pose in ways that accent my assets. There are also pics on my site that I do not like but feel show the potential client exactly what he is getting. Definitely Not a spinner but not exactly a bbw either.

Another question... What if she had professional pics up on her site for illustrative purposes with a footnote telling you that they were retouched but also had current, realistic, point& shoot pic's in her gallery? Acceptable?
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I was trolling through the Dallas P411 listings today. Clicked on a link to a provider's website. Her pics on the website were from 2006. Hell, it's more than half way through 2010 right now. Four years can make a big difference in a lady's looks. And if she looked better today than 4 years ago, I'd bet a fair amount of money today's pics would be posted.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #20
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Carrie, your photos are attractive and tasteful. Your website (which I reviewed again just yesterday) is, I think, one of the finest on the web. And even though I do get to Dallas from time to time, we will never meet. It's like shopping at Nordstroms on a Wal-Mart budget. LOL
Thank you. And I have resolved never to let my good looks incite a war, act of God, or financial disaster/budget strain, so no worries.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Showers View Post
Another question... What if she had professional pics up on her site for illustrative purposes with a footnote telling you that they were retouched but also had current, realistic, point& shoot pic's in her gallery? Acceptable?
Hmmmm... I'm not a professional photographer, but somewhere along the way I've gotten the impression that pros do retouch just about all the photos they shoot. Mostly in the area of removing blemishes, maybe soft-focusing the subject... not stuff that is tremendously misleading. I'd assume that professional photos you've had done have been so retouched, and I wouldn't expect a disclaimer unless you believed that the pro's photos were in some way misleading in such a way that you think clients might be disappointed when encountering you face to face.

Am I making sense?

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #22
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your honesty... I don't photoshop my pix for the simple fact I think I'm too pretty, never use fake pix for that same reason... all my pix are of me 1000%, but I always wondered about the backgrounds stuff cause I do it alot if I don't like the background of my pix. I feel like everything I am is what GOD made me and if you don't like it take it up with him.
I'm starting to like this site more and more... expecially when you guys are respectable and honest. It gives me great joy to know that if I want to ask a question or need advice about the industry I can always rely on the lovely ladies or the gentleman here for your honest oppinion and for that I THANK YOU ALL!
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #23
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Amillia... I like changing the backgrounds too! As was said earlier it's pretty obvious that you are not changing your body just the background. ( and dammit girl you are most definitely pretty... HOT!)
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #24
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

A little touching up in Photoshop is fine. Removing a blemish or bruise here, applying a little soft-focus there, all expected.

But totally changing someone's appearance seems to leave the realm of photography and enter the world of illustration . . . depending on the photo's purpose, this can be acceptable or not . . .

In general, I favor accuracy in photography . . . those freckles or a beauty mark are part of who you are, and thankfully everyone's unique, or this world would get pretty boring fast . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #25
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter View Post
but I always wondered about the backgrounds stuff cause I do it alot if I don't like the background of my pix.

I don't think anyone dates a background so not to worry luv. Glad you like the place. You seem to fit in very well.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:18 AM   #26
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Amillia... I like changing the backgrounds too! As was said earlier it's pretty obvious that you are not changing your body just the background. ( and dammit girl you are most definitely pretty... HOT!)
WHY THANK YOU APRIL... YOU HAVE A GREAT BODY!
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:24 AM   #27
Korean Kreme
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33792

Very nice touch-up job by that photographer.........
Korean Kreme is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #28
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8199
My ECCIE Reviews

I crop my pictures to remove unsightly hotel room backgrounds, I add color borders, sometimes I like to take it down to grayscale (because I love black and white pictures hehe)...but I would never alter the picture to represent myself as something that I am not.

To photoshop out stretchmarks or a belly, that is not okay, at all. If you want to hide your flaws, hug a teddy bear in your picture or wrap yourself in a bath towel and make it look sexy, but don't photoshop the stuff out.

For wedding pictures or pictures that you are sending to family or something, yeah, I can understand why you would touch things up. But not for providing.
Cece Sinclaire is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #29
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photographs

I, personally, do not care for too much retouching. I do tend to be very physically active and bruise easily so touching up an ugly bruise is a standard in my case. Leaving the bruise in the picture might make one believe it is always there. Bruises come and go. I have always been told that I am much more beautiful than my pictures would lead one to believe. I cannot think of a nicer compliment! I would be sad to think a gentleman felt as though I mislead him....... I would much rather him be pleasantly suprised. Just my opinion though......
AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #30
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Quote:
Just to clarify-- I am sure that most of the women on this photographers site are just wives, gf''s and brides to be that wanted to do the pic's as a gift for their SO's and are not actual providers. But I did get the link from a providers pic's.
If it's being done to remind a loved one about the minds-eye beauty from one lover to another, great, no harm no foul.

I don't have any tattoos, but if I did I would remove them to protect my identity. Likewise a big pimple on my ass would definitely disappear!

But for a provider to go through some of the extreme Photoshopping in some of those example??!? BAD business!!!

Otherwise why bother putting myself through the grind in the gym to prevent my trunk from falling off the chassis??? LOL!!

kisses, Alex
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women