Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
podcastfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Young Hobbyists

I was wondering how many of the wonderful providers out there frown upon young hobbyists? I am 25 and have several comments from providers about my age when I visit them. I realize that no one will be with me without handsome compensation so why does it matter that I am 25?
podcastfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
Texmedic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Because many of the Twentysumthin Hobbiests arent very pleasant to the Ladies
Texmedic is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm sure there's just as many old fart a**holes as well, but I think it comes down to economics. Us over 40 breed tend to have better financial situations and having been around the block a few times, appreciate the attention. I don't think you see very many 50 year olds skipping out on a bar tab. Just my .02

Don't sweat it. You'll get old eventually.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
RachaelBenedict
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10236
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I don't discriminate based on age. Wonderfully awesome guys come in all ages, and so do assholes.

I think that older men are often a bit more emotionally mature, a little easier going, easier to please, a little less flakey...

Just my 2 cents.
RachaelBenedict is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #5
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Seems the younger they are the more they're trying to "prove something" to me instead of relaxing and letting me take care of them.

That includes purposely trying to hold off on completion to show-off their stamina. Oy.

kisses, Alex
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

I am an equal opportunity provider and don't discriminate based on age or race although I do have a favorite age range (35-50). I also have a bit of Cougar in me and get excited at the chance to ravage the "innocent".
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #7
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are 18 or over, have spending money, and you request to see me in a repsectful manner....game on!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy every minute of the hours that I spend with my younger friends. To me it is more about attitude and maturity then age.

Age is only a number sweetheart. It is more of my young friends perception of our time together then how I react to him.

So far 19...however, he is well grounded and a joy to spend time with.

I have been known to close several bars and Bourbon street is an awesome experience with my just turned 21 friend!! An experience that I would not have the opportunity to have with my older friends ;-)
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Just pass on them dude, CD right ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman View Post
That includes purposely trying to hold off on completion to show-off their stamina. Oy.

kisses, Alex
I'm a younger hobbyist and I find that to be a tad ridiculous to even fathom happening. It can take me almost 45 minutes to come the first time, and sometimes longer given the ladies service and skills set. To say that a younger hobbyist stamina is a cleverly veiled attempt to have sex for prolonged amounts of time for pride, "to spite a lady physically". or make the session "more work to do" is a bit of a stretch.

I know that may not be exactly what you were trying to convey, but what I gathered from this piece of your quote was the actual intercourse part of your sessions you would prefer to be catetered to short stamina and premature one shot one kill ejaculators; but a through GFE/PSE sex romp is scoffed at. Wow.

I guess when booking im figuring the top notch ladys I seek wont have any issues like those at all, figured they would overwhelm me service wise.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy all ages...as long as you have valid references......the younger ones give me a chance to play "Mrs Robinson"....lol!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #11
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I know that may not be exactly what you were trying to convey, but what I gathered from this piece of your quote was the actual intercourse part of your sessions you would prefer to be catetered to short stamina and premature one shot one kill ejaculators; but a through GFE/PSE sex romp is scoffed at. Wow.
Not at all what I was saying.. wow talk about reading something into it. Did I hit the nail on the head? (no pun intended)

My point is instead of relaxing and letting things flow naturally, I've been with many younger hobbyists who seem to go out of their way to impress me with their ability to hold off. This leads to both their not having a good time as well as a very sore cooch for me!

On the other hand, and at the risk of upsetting people here, especially after being welcomed so nicely by so many, I don't care for being jackhammered for 45 minutes solid, and I don't know anybody who would.

If you want a great reaction after an hour of non-stop pounding, keep paying!

kisses, Alex
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:05 AM   #12
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman View Post
My point is instead of relaxing and letting things flow naturally, I've been with many younger hobbyists who seem to go out of their way to impress me with their ability to hold off. This leads to both their not having a good time as well as a very sore cooch for me!......I don't care for being jackhammered for 45 minutes solid, and I don't know anybody who would.
The impression factor is to feed their own messed up egos Im sure. No dispute their thats messed up reasoning.

Have you ever thought maybe sexually, ur other younger demographic of client might just not be a selfish lover (sexer) perhaps? If as a provider or civilian chick you are accustomed to guys coming fast upon insertion, encountering someone whos actually considerate enough to stave off ejaculation to enjoy the joyous splendor that is sex may be percieved to you preference wise as a bad thing. I can overstand your stance in that case.

What sex time frame is too much before you say "are you there yet"?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #13
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Alex you can always look at a session with a younger guy as a chance to set him on the right path. So many of them (not all mind you) have the attitude that they are such a stud when they are really just prancing colts. Instead of letting him pound you for 45 minutes, Let him know that this is his chance to refine his skills, ask questions and learn about a woman's body.

Come to me , young grasshopper, and I will show you the ways of a woman. Empty your mind of what you think you know and I will teach you what you need to know.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #14
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I enjoy all ages...as long as you have valid references......the younger ones give me a chance to play "Mrs Robinson"....lol!!!
What a perfect response!

I play "Stifler's Mom!"
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #15
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
What a perfect response!

I play "Stifler's Mom!"
I love that chick! Jennifer Coolidge is so friggin' hot!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women