Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #16
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

I know that may not be exactly what you were trying to convey, but what I gathered from this piece of your quote was the actual intercourse part of your sessions you would prefer to be catetered to short stamina and premature one shot one kill ejaculators; but a through GFE/PSE sex romp is scoffed at. Wow.

I guess when booking im figuring the top notch ladys I seek wont have any issues like those at all, figured they would overwhelm me service wise.
It's not a matter of less work. Trust me. These guys make us very, very sore!

Quote:
The impression factor is to feed their own messed up egos Im sure. No dispute their thats messed up reasoning.

Have you ever thought maybe sexually, ur other younger demographic of client might just not be a selfish lover (sexer) perhaps? If as a provider or civilian chick you are accustomed to guys coming fast upon insertion, encountering someone whos actually considerate enough to stave off ejaculation to enjoy the joyous splendor that is sex may be percieved to you preference wise as a bad thing. I can overstand your stance in that case.

Perhaps a few individuals try to last for this reason, but I have only once had a younger client who seemed to be interested in my orgasm and pleasure. I've also straight out asked two younger hobbyists how they lasted so long. They both said that they masturbated beforehand to make sure that they could enjoy me for as long as possible. I understand that logic, but I'd be crazy to see a guy again when he leaves me sittin' on an ice pack for the rest of the night. It's one thing to go on for 45 minutes with a slow, sensual rhythm, taking the time to enjoy each other. It's another to be grabbed at the hipbones and pounded nonstop until you can't bear the pain anymore.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #17
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Podcastfan, here is something I said in a thread a while back. Hopefully this puts things into perspective.

"This is a great question! I am going to give you some reasons that apply to many providers, but I am not necessarily speaking for myself. I do not have an age requirement. Some of these things have applied to my experiences as well, though.
Younger clients:
- Expect to be able to pound a woman as hard, as long, and as many times as he wants
- Are more likely to be aggressive and inexperienced enough to accidentally hurt us
- Often expect a PSE from a girl who only advertises the GFE
- Ask for discounts and/or more time because they are “young and hot” (This is a fact!)
- Often verbally express the idea that we are or must feel lucky to be seeing them
- Feel the need to explain over and over that they’re not with us because they “can’t get some” on their own
- Often don’t know the rules of the game

It has been my personal experience that they tend to respect us less. Most of the younger men I have seen (most, not all), see me as a delicious piece of meat. Now, I most certainly am that very thing, but the older gents see that there is so much more that goes along with it! "

Then, later:

"I don't appreciate the "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" attitude. Some ladies probably prefer that, now that I think of it, but I don't. When these clients ask if they can see me again, I have been known to be brutal in explaining exactly why that won't be happening. [shrugs] They have to learn somehow."

It really is too bad that a few people can ruin something for everybody. Here's the thread I was referring to, in case you are interested:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=44881
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

that would be nice to jackhammer a woman for 45 minutes, but those days are far and few between. plenty of alcohol and maybe..... i think it is all about perception youngster. even though old guys play games to....statistically it is the younger crew that tries to get away with crap, like smash and dash, name calling, rudeness, etc....

but ur right, the green is the same color no matter what age or race passes it over. take it in stride and show em that your mature for your age and you will do well. As long as the green comes with it.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ok maybe Im a lil biased cause I have mostly been spoiled on first time meets via multihours and overnights. And most of those ladies eluded a sheer confidence in their abilities to overwhelm me sexually relations wise and mentally with ambiance. But its not a one-sided escapade either since I'm more BFE, otherwise their would be no incenitve besides money for her right?

Im somewhat very surprised by the responses here thus far intercourse wise given the amount of providers advertising overnight availiability which seems to be a new norm. I wonder what happens then when they are booked for an overnight,...do they hold hands, cuddle, massage, pillow talk,and sing kumbaya having sex only twice in 10 minute increments a piece.

Im sure ladies of a older demographic might have their reservations with a more active session. But there are a certain providers, usually with rave multi-hour reviews (some none) who can speak to the contrary. I do wish they might chime in. Im shocked and appualled. lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #20
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

This is a very instructive thread . . . Interesting comments . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

45 minutes!!! Damn!

I'd be lucky to pound more than 4.5 seconds. LOL

But, then, I was never much of an expert in bed (which is probly why I'm paying these days...in more ways than one).
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #22
sonitus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I enjoy all ages...as long as you have valid references......the younger ones give me a chance to play "Mrs Robinson"....lol!!!
Coo, coo, ca-choo... I look forward to one day being your slightly older, slightly larger Mr. Braddock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
45 minutes!!! Damn!

Quality... not quantity. At least that's what I've convinced myself of.
sonitus is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

woohooo sonitus--bring it one babe..I would love it!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict View Post
I think that older men are often a bit more emotionally mature, a little easier going, easier to please, a little less flakey...

I love newbies. They are just so cute.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #25
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Quote:
Have you ever thought maybe sexually, ur other younger demographic of client might just not be a selfish lover (sexer) perhaps? If as a provider or civilian chick you are accustomed to guys coming fast upon insertion, encountering someone whos actually considerate enough to stave off ejaculation to enjoy the joyous splendor that is sex may be percieved to you preference wise as a bad thing. I can overstand your stance in that case.
Don't get me wrong, I love extended sessions where variety is key and you get breaks from the rabbit treatment. But in my experience the younger crowd is too focused on the one act, over, and over, and over, and over.

And April, I've tried guidance. I have no patience for it. Sorry. I don't expect them to know everything when I see them, but between bruising their egos and taking my time up with teaching, I'd prefer they sort all that out with their therapist!!

kisses, Alex
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #26
RachaelBenedict
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10236
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a dinner date minimal, do alot of cuddle-full overnights, and see men of all ages... so far, there has been no correlation with anything and a guy's age. I think maybe the under 35 set tends to have higher standards, but then alot of older guys do, too, so I can't make any generalizations there.

On overnights, it's just different. Regardless of the age, sometimes, I want more sex than the guy I'm with. Sometimes men over-state and over-think how long/many-times/etc. they can do the deed, and sometimes it's really about other things once the "edge" is taken off.

If a guy wants a goal oriented session, he will book a chick for one hour, regardless of how old he is. Maybe younger men are more physically fit and so can be more demanding, or maybe the types of younger men who book shorter sessions are different than the types of men who book longer sessions- I can't speak from the one-hour experience. I think many men are touch starved, and maybe mistake their needs for affection with their sex drives (since sex is a way to get touch).

The only correlation I can maybe make as far as younger guys go, is in my own head: with someone close to my own age, I easily get completely sucked into the BoyFriend Experience, and it often takes me longer to decompress from our Experience... but then, statistically, there are far fewer under 35 year old men participating, so that could also be just a random coincidence (like rolling snake-eyes) or the novelty factor. Maybe if only 10% or so were over 35, this discussion would be about "older men".

Quote:
Ok maybe Im a lil biased cause I have mostly been spoiled on first time meets via multihours and overnights. And most of those ladies eluded a sheer confidence in their abilities to overwhelm me sexually relations wise and mentally with ambiance. But its not a one-sided escapade either since I'm more BFE, otherwise their would be no incenitve besides money for her right?

Im somewhat very surprised by the responses here thus far intercourse wise given the amount of providers advertising overnight availiability which seems to be a new norm. I wonder what happens then when they are booked for an overnight,...do they hold hands, cuddle, massage, pillow talk,and sing kumbaya having sex only twice in 10 minute increments a piece.

Im sure ladies of a older demographic might have their reservations with a more active session. But there are a certain providers, usually with rave multi-hour reviews (some none) who can speak to the contrary. I do wish they might chime in. Im shocked and appualled. lol
RachaelBenedict is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
45 minutes!!! Damn!

I doubt a young un will go 45 minutes. Now the 4.5 seconds might feel like 45 minutes . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love a good pounding...by young or old!!!{lol}woooohoooooo
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #29
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Podcastfan, here is something I said in a thread a while back. Hopefully this puts things into perspective.

"This is a great question! I am going to give you some reasons that apply to many providers, but I am not necessarily speaking for myself. I do not have an age requirement. Some of these things have applied to my experiences as well, though.
Younger clients:
- Expect to be able to pound a woman as hard, as long, and as many times as he wants
- Are more likely to be aggressive and inexperienced enough to accidentally hurt us
- Often expect a PSE from a girl who only advertises the GFE
- Ask for discounts and/or more time because they are “young and hot” (This is a fact!)
- Often verbally express the idea that we are or must feel lucky to be seeing them
- Feel the need to explain over and over that they’re not with us because they “can’t get some” on their own
- Often don’t know the rules of the game

It has been my personal experience that they tend to respect us less. Most of the younger men I have seen (most, not all), see me as a delicious piece of meat. Now, I most certainly am that very thing, but the older gents see that there is so much more that goes along with it! "

Then, later:

"I don't appreciate the "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" attitude. Some ladies probably prefer that, now that I think of it, but I don't. When these clients ask if they can see me again, I have been known to be brutal in explaining exactly why that won't be happening. [shrugs] They have to learn somehow."

It really is too bad that a few people can ruin something for everybody. Here's the thread I was referring to, in case you are interested:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=44881

AMEN
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #30
guest060911
Account Disabled

User ID: 31950

While I am not strictly opposed to seeing someone under 30 years old, I have found that I'm typically compatible with gentlemen who are older than me. I suppose if it were the right gentleman who's wise beyond his years (from extraordinary life experiences), confident in himself and able to hold an intelligent conversation, I might consider seeing him.
guest060911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women