Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #16
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Coast dawgs she sent me a message last night she is in Biloxi. It was to late for me to go last night and I am tied up today but she said she was trying to stay through Thursday. I for sure would like to see her again its been a few years. The times I have been with her she was a lot of fun. She has giant natural tits for such a small framed girl and she is very pretty in the face. Her skills were very good as far as I remember. If your into pretty AA girls with nice tits you should check her out. Us coast guys need to support these ladies when the tour our area to keep them coming back. You wouldn't believe how many have told me they hardly get any calls when they come here and they dont return because of it. Here is an old pic I saved years ago when I her adds first popped up. Its probably 5 years old but this is exactly what she looked like back then. Two years ago when I last saw her she might have had 10 or 15 pounds more on her then as she had just giving birth but she was very close to this still then. She is a very pretty girl and always smelled nice. Like I said I hope I can find time to run see her while she is here. I hope enough of you do too so she comes back more often.

BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #17
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Nice pic BC.

I have to say Layla you look absolutely stunning and have a lot of nice features. But, and this says a lot with all the other parts to look at, you have some of the prettiest eyes I have seen.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #18
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Burying a disagreement or whatever in the ROS isn't appropriate because

A) the provider can't respond, even if the provider knew about the comments.

B) Not everybody has access to ROS and so an unexplained "no" in the public forum isn't appropriate

Burying the disagreement in a private forum isn't appropriate because see A and B above.

So public it is.

And now the reputation of both parties has been damaged and next week somebody won't hire the provider because of this thread and next month the OP will want to get some and the provider of his choice will reference this thread and deny his request.

What a stupid loosing thread all around for both parties.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #19
Layla Pleasures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242696
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Thank you 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
Nice pic BC.

I have to say Layla you look absolutely stunning and have a lot of nice features. But, and this says a lot with all the other parts to look at, you have some of the prettiest eyes I have seen.
Layla Pleasures is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:29 PM   #20
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport View Post

What a stupid loosing thread all around for both parties.
Got to disagree with you there Name, it looks like Layla is getting some positive exposure and a lot of it has to do with her response plus guys willing to speak up for her. She handled herself well and that's always a plus for anyone.

The original poster didn't help himself by doing a hit&run post and didn't back it up and Layla is getting extra advertising. lol.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:00 PM   #21
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Got to disagree with you there Name, it looks like Layla is getting some positive exposure and a lot of it has to do with her response plus guys willing to speak up for her. She handled herself well and that's always a plus for anyone.

The original poster didn't help himself by doing a hit&run post and didn't back it up and Layla is getting extra advertising. lol.

She deserves it if she is still as hot as she was last time I saw her.

RL I swear if you ever met her in person you wouldn't even notice her eyes because her tits are so nice I seriously doubt you could stop looking at them. I didnt even know she had eyes till you pointed it out

I really wish I could break away and visit her but unless she is still around tomorrow there is no way for me to make it happen.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #22
Layla Pleasures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242696
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks BC 😘
And no I won't be here tomorrow babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
She deserves it if she is still as hot as she was last time I saw her.

RL I swear if you ever met her in person you wouldn't even notice her eyes because her tits are so nice I seriously doubt you could stop looking at them. I didnt even know she had eyes till you pointed it out

I really wish I could break away and visit her but unless she is still around tomorrow there is no way for me to make it happen.
Layla Pleasures is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #23
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Pleasures View Post
Thanks BC 😘
And no I won't be here tomorrow babe.
Way to ruin a boys dreams Layla...

Hopefully you will be back soon and I will be free to come visit. I really wish I could have made it this time.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:44 PM   #24
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish there was a way yalll could remove this thread. If you just scroll the thread titles. All you see is Beware "call the cops" Layla Pleasures. You have to actually click on it and read all of the posts to realize what the real story is. Althouh she may have gotten some exposure from this i think it should be removed. I would be mortified if there was a thread like this about me.
SweetestOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women