Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2020, 06:48 AM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Nope - I didn't miss the point that you will criticize whatever the President does with whatever liberal talking points the DNC and CNN feed you.

The same millions are being spent no matter who owns the properties. In fact, it is likely much easier logistically and cheaper for the Secret Service to have to protect the President by him sticking mainly to one location he visits, Mar-a-Lago, versus planning different locations like islands like Martha Vineyards, Hawaii, etc that Obama went to.

You also ignore the fact that a number of previous Presidents would vacation on their own property - G.W.Bush at his ranch in Texas, G.H.W Bush at his family's home in Kennebunkport immediately come to mind. Alas grifters like Obama had no worthy family property to vacation at and exploited things to vacation at many different pricey locales.
How about the time Obama took Mooshell to Manhattan for her birthday dinner? One night on the town costs millions.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 09:23 AM   #92
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s our money anyways. Well, if you pay taxes it is. “You” meaning the general public.
[/url]
Talk about generalizing.
I guess you ASSume that since I was a provider that I don't pay taxes....

I was self employed before I started providing, it wasn't any problem to continue filing as such when I was still working. I only had to find a different CPA to do the paperwork.

Found him on the former Indy's.

And this year I'm waiting to file just so I can hang onto that big check I have to submit this year.

Okay? All clear now?
And you can stop complaining about MY generalization of hobbyists since you want to lump the ladies all together in your statements.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #93
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
How about the time Obama took Mooshell to Manhattan for her birthday dinner? One night on the town costs millions.
Indeed. But in 1pittsburgh's world, that was ok because it was Obama
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 08:27 PM   #94
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What were Obama’s other arts, what was the average
He had many other good quarters. Not at all fair to compare average because Obama took over in the middle of the biggest recession in 80 years and Trump took over with 4.8 unemployment, and a healthy economy. You know that though.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 08:31 PM   #95
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope - I didn't miss the point that you will criticize whatever the President does with whatever liberal talking points the DNC and CNN feed you.

The same millions are being spent no matter who owns the properties. In fact, it is likely much easier logistically and cheaper for the Secret Service to have to protect the President by him sticking mainly to one location he visits, Mar-a-Lago, versus planning different locations like islands like Martha Vineyards, Hawaii, etc that Obama went to.

You also ignore the fact that a number of previous Presidents would vacation on their own property - G.W.Bush at his ranch in Texas, G.H.W Bush at his family's home in Kennebunkport immediately come to mind. Alas grifters like Obama had no worthy family property to vacation at and exploited things to vacation at many different pricey locales.
I don't watch CNN and Im not a fan of the DNC. Neither Bush, nor Obama personally profited from the money that the government spent housing and protecting them. Neither did any other president in history, because it's a conflict of interest. The salary Trump donates is a pittance compared to what they spend at his properties. You continue to demonstrate your willingness to overlook his cons.

Today this clown played a North Korea style propaganda video in the middle of a global pandemic press conference, patting himself on the back for his bumbled response, when in actuality, we're number one in the world in confirmed cases and in deaths. Trump supporters are like Branch Dividians or Jonestown fools.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #96
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
He had many other good quarters. Not at all fair to compare average because Obama took over in the middle of the biggest recession in 80 years and Trump took over with 4.8 unemployment, and a healthy economy. You know that though.
LOL - so you admit you cherry picked a couple numbers when the full data would contradict you. Cool
Old 04-13-2020, 10:24 PM   #97
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't watch CNN and Im not a fan of the DNC. Neither Bush, nor Obama personally profited from the money that the government spent housing and protecting them. Neither did any other president in history, because it's a conflict of interest. The salary Trump donates is a pittance compared to what they spend at his properties. You continue to demonstrate your willingness to overlook his cons.
Sigh - you continue to lack reading comprehension. The same money is being spent no matter what. Likely less is spent for the Secret Service to protect President Trump because he mainly visits the same one location. Takes a boatload more to plan and cover each different location that Obama went to. But ramble on

Quote:
Today this clown played a North Korea style propaganda video in the middle of a global pandemic press conference, patting himself on the back for his bumbled response, when in actuality, we're number one in the world in confirmed cases and in deaths. Trump supporters are like Branch Dividians or Jonestown fools.
LOL - you mean the video where Trump played back the words of the very reporters and networks in the room? And saw the disgraced press go shrieking "how dare he play a video doing what we falsely accused him of" making us look like fools? It was fucking glorious !!!!!!!!!

And the only people looking like fools are those who don't understand that first, raw numbers of cases and deaths presented on an absolute instead of per capita basis are utterly meaningless . And second, that the numbers from China are understated by a huge magnitude
Old 04-14-2020, 08:41 AM   #98
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL - so you admit you cherry picked a couple numbers when the full data would contradict you. Cool
No. I admit that Obama took over right in the middle of the biggest recession in 80 years and did a fine job of managing that crisis.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:44 AM   #99
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sigh - you continue to lack reading comprehension. The same money is being spent no matter what. Likely less is spent for the Secret Service to protect President Trump because he mainly visits the same one location. Takes a boatload more to plan and cover each different location that Obama went to. But ramble on

LOL - you mean the video where Trump played back the words of the very reporters and networks in the room? And saw the disgraced press go shrieking "how dare he play a video doing what we falsely accused him of" making us look like fools? It was fucking glorious !!!!!!!!!

And the only people looking like fools are those who don't understand that first, raw numbers of cases and deaths presented on an absolute instead of per capita basis are utterly meaningless . And second, that the numbers from China are understated by a huge magnitude
Raw numbers are far from meaningless, but we're amongst the leaders on a per capita basis too, and once it's said and done will likely be number one in that metric too, sadly.

Congratulation on your membership in Trump's cult of ignorance.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:18 AM   #100
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. I admit that Obama took over right in the middle of the biggest recession in 80 years and did a fine job of managing that crisis.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:19 AM   #101
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Raw numbers are far from meaningless, but we're amongst the leaders on a per capita basis too, and once it's said and done will likely be number one in that metric too, sadly.

Congratulation on your membership in Trump's cult of ignorance.

Old 04-15-2020, 09:16 AM   #102
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

So we're only fifth worst in the world right now. Congratulations. Now I can see why Trump is the best ever in your mind. You're happy with being fifth worst in the world.

BTW, keep in mind that I said "once it's said and done will LIKELY to be number one in that metric too, sadly."I hope we do better than that. Also keep in mind that population density is also a factor in allowing it to spread more easily. We're a lot less population dense than those other countries, though 63 million of our 2016 voters were pretty dense.

20% of all the Covid-19 deaths in the entire world have occurred here in the US. Sad.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:39 AM   #103
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Do I have to be the one to point out that we're also a lot bigger than most ( not all ) other countries??

Of course we'd have more cases. Except for the couple of "hotspots" such as Italy and Spain.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:21 PM   #104
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So we're only fifth worst in the world right now. Congratulations. Now I can see why Trump is the best ever in your mind. You're happy with being fifth worst in the world.

BTW, keep in mind that I said "once it's said and done will LIKELY to be number one in that metric too, sadly."I hope we do better than that. Also keep in mind that population density is also a factor in allowing it to spread more easily. We're a lot less population dense than those other countries, though 63 million of our 2016 voters were pretty dense.

20% of all the Covid-19 deaths in the entire world have occurred here in the US. Sad.
SIGH. You love being wrong. Never fails. That was a daily rate at peak epidemic. To educate you again here are death rates per 1m population

Old 04-15-2020, 01:23 PM   #105
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Do I have to be the one to point out that we're also a lot bigger than most ( not all ) other countries??

Of course we'd have more cases. Except for the couple of "hotspots" such as Italy and Spain.
Exactly Jinny. Alas some people seemingly lack the necessary capacity to comprehend that. Or they simply have an agenda

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women