Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #16
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
It honestly sounds like that guy was probably whacking off when he was talking to you.
Oh Emm GEE!!! I was thinking the same thing, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+ 1
some guys in "chat" seem to just want to "talk" about it. He sounds like a classic example of it, if he is detailing things like that (cim/guys).

I would drop him like a bad habit girl, for many reasons. (unless your bored and want to sex chat lol )
I'm good on the sex chat, SNL. I prefer the real deal. Virtual dicks do absolutely nothing for me, lmao!
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

C'mon Elle. You know that a hell no don't go. He is a BIG risk!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #18
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01 View Post
A few months ago, I started chatting with a potential client on YIM. He expressed a desire to see me whenever I could make it to his area, and we've kept in contact since his request. During one of our chat sessions, he clued me in to the fact that he is VERY active in the swinger lifestyle. Although I don't think swinging is my cup of tea (I can't say it isn't because I've never tried it). I had no issues with him volunteering this information, and it did NOTHING to change my opinion of him as a potential client. The issue developed the more we chatted. The more comfortable he got with me, the more he would tell. I was ok with everything until he started to brag about how he loves to swing because of all the unprotected sex he gets to have with other guy's wives. He would literally boast about guys catching his "fluids" as they seeped out of the wife. Now, as I said, to each his own. But, now I feel a certain way about seeing him. I mean, I know that everyone has their own real life habits, but how am I supposed to feel comfortable when he's bragging about something that's as sensitive as unprotected sex with multiple partners and I'm a BBBJ provider?? I think I am well justified in the second thoughts I'm having, but am I possibly overreacting? How much information is TMI?

P.S. If YOU are reading this, please do not take offense. I did NOT include a name/handle/location/any other information that would serve as an identifier. As you can see, I'm trying to see your side of things by asking for unbiased opinions.

Ugh. At least though he cared enough to tell you, but that is just gross. I had a guy once tell me ( thankfully BEFOREHAND) I went down on him that he had ' that thing that you carry with you like luggage.' I paused and said, " What are you talking about?" and then proceeded to tell me he was just 'recovering from a bout with herpes. ' He then tried to tel me when it's not on active outbreak it can't be transmitted. I said, the hell it can't. We know it can be, active or NOT. I asked him to leave and gave him his money back. And he didn't want a CBJ either.

Most swingers though from my experience talking to them, reading articles, and having been to a couple of swingers' clubs myself, seem to take a lot of precaution in safe sex. In this day and age how can you not?
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
He obviously shared TMI for you because it is making you have second thoughts. And I agree that might have been his way of testing you to see if you might be open to bbfs.

Off topic but the girl in your avatar has the perfect ass
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #20
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

That's why I picked it
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #21
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Off topic but the girl in your avatar has the perfect ass
LMAO, you beat me to it! I was gonna ask if that was a real pic of someone he knew, because DAYUM!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:41 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If everyone is fucking everyone bareback in the swinging lifestyle, how come there isn't this huge outbreak of STD's in the community?

I'm just asking and trying to connect the dots. In fact...

How come girls that give BBJ's in this business aren't spreading the STD's?

To the OP, are you now going to stop giving BBJ's because you now realize the danger? Or lack of danger if you haven't gotten anything after x number of BJ's..,

Don't shoot me folks, I'm just asking questions here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #23
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Sounds like he's working you over to eventually ask for BBFS. He's just starting the seed.... well spreading it too!
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If everyone is fucking everyone bareback in the swinging lifestyle, how come there isn't this huge outbreak of STD's in the community?
Because they die?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #25
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
To the OP, are you now going to stop giving BBJ's because you now realize the danger? Or lack of danger if you haven't gotten anything after x number of BJ's..
I never said I didn't know the dangers of this profession. But, it's not smart to brag to ANYONE (be it a civie/hobby/swinging partner) about how many women let you sleep with them without protection. That's what my OP was about.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #26
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You bring up a good point.

I've been contacted by men who've from their initial email or PM to me. Have disclosed everything under the sun about themselves, even so much as to disclose the names of their adult children, where they work, sending links to who he is, who they are, so on and so forth.

I personally find that unappealing in this adult lifestyle. There ought to be some form of discretion. And when men are too forthcoming about their personal life and that of their family. I decline to see them.

If they lack respect for their own privacy. Then they'll surely not respect my privacy.

Quote:
A few months ago, I started chatting with a potential client on YIM. He expressed a desire to see me whenever I could make it to his area, and we've kept in contact since his request. During one of our chat sessions, he clued me in to the fact that he is VERY active in the swinger lifestyle. Although I don't think swinging is my cup of tea (I can't say it isn't because I've never tried it). I had no issues with him volunteering this information, and it did NOTHING to change my opinion of him as a potential client. The issue developed the more we chatted. The more comfortable he got with me, the more he would tell. I was ok with everything until he started to brag about how he loves to swing because of all the unprotected sex he gets to have with other guy's wives. He would literally boast about guys catching his "fluids" as they seeped out of the wife. Now, as I said, to each his own. But, now I feel a certain way about seeing him. I mean, I know that everyone has their own real life habits, but how am I supposed to feel comfortable when he's bragging about something that's as sensitive as unprotected sex with multiple partners and I'm a BBBJ provider?? I think I am well justified in the second thoughts I'm having, but am I possibly overreacting? How much information is TMI?

P.S. If YOU are reading this, please do not take offense. I did NOT include a name/handle/location/any other information that would serve as an identifier. As you can see, I'm trying to see your side of things by asking for unbiased opinions.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #27
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I never said I didn't know the dangers of this profession. But, it's not smart to brag to ANYONE (be it a civie/hobby/swinging partner) about how many women let you sleep with them without protection. That's what my OP was about.

You're absolutely right, Lovelyelle. I haven't thankfully run into a guy 'bragging' about that kind of thing. If he did, I would say " Bye."
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women