Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40358
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #16
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Stop the presses!

WTF and Olivia Howard agreeing on a subject?

Shit, this is worse than I thought!

Excuse me while I go have a heart attack!
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #17
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
invading Pakistan, the chances of being shot down, or losing one or all of the seals during the raid, was Bin Laden really there ... enough serious factors to rule Palin out of the decision ... IMO it took some balls ... from any president
Invading Pakistan - has been done many times, we just keep bribing them to keep quiet. One of these days bribes won't be enough and we'll end up with another Irak/Iran in our hands.

Being shot down - Happens all the time. Oops, our radar failed and didnt' know we were in Pakistani airspace. Sorry, won't happen again (a few million dollars will take of that one too)

Losing the Seals - we read about that every day, unfortunately. Again, a few million dollars keep things quiet, for a while.

Bin Laden not being there - no problem. How many times did they do similar operations and Bin Laden wasn't there? We just don't know about them.

Sorry dude, with all the resources the US government has, it didn't take balls, it was an easy decision. Something goes wrong, we just pay up.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

I disagree.

with everyone in the country trying to saw Obie in half a bad decision on his part would have finished the job, regardless if we could pay our way out or not
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Poor President Obama. No one likes him. Poor baby!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
I think Bush prayed every night that WMDs would be found, unfortunately God didn't answer his prayers. Believe me, any politician would have made a big fucking deal if they found WMDs, especially Bush. His Mission Accomplished banner would have been justified. Just like Obama paraded the fact that the Seals took out Bin Laden (like he had anything to do with it), when the extent of his participation was probably a "yes, take him out".
Yes he did. God answers all prayers; sometimes the answer's no LOL.

Seriously though, you are 100% correct. There would have been pictures, video coverage, endless news cycle do-loops, parades, reporting of exploding some of them to "destroy" them, interviews soldiers' widows at the grave sites or with their children gathered around them and on and on.

Quote:
the ONLY person that could give that order would be the POTUS, and that makes him totally responsible

but he didnt do it on his own, he had government help.
Admit it, you're that guy that has SEALs posters on your walls and Guns and Ammo all over the house aren't you. He gave an order. SEAL Team 6 took the long risk and killed Bin Laden.

Quote:
invading Pakistan, the chances of being shot down, or losing one or all of the seals during the raid, was Bin Laden really there ... enough serious factors to rule Palin out of the decision ... IMO it took some balls ... from any president
I'll bet you do curls while you read Guns and Ammo too don't you. It would have taken more balls to kept the SEALs at home. What did he do to Pakistan for letting the Chinese investigate our stealth helicopter? Hmmmmm And what icuminpeace said.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #21
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post

WTF and Olivia Howard agreeing on a subject?

Shit, this is worse than I thought!

Excuse me while I go have a heart attack!

I think he's good lookin' too; didn't see that coming did ya LOL.

I agree with him on many, many things actually. If it wasn't for He Who Must Not Be Named, he and I would still be agreeing and disagreeing in peace.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Yes he did. God answers all prayers; sometimes the answer's no LOL.

Seriously though, you are 100% correct. There would have been pictures, video coverage, endless news cycle do-loops, parades, reporting of exploding some of them to "destroy" them, interviews soldiers' widows at the grave sites or with their children gathered around them and on and on.

Admit it, you're that guy that has SEALs posters on your walls and Guns and Ammo all over the house aren't you. He gave an order. SEAL Team 6 took the long risk and killed Bin Laden.

I'll bet you do curls while you read Guns and Ammo too don't you. It would have taken more balls to kept the SEALs at home. What did he do to Pakistan for letting the Chinese investigate our stealth helicopter? Hmmmmm And what icuminpeace said.

youre a fucking idiot Olivia
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
What does youre mean? Do you mean You're as in you are? I'm going to assume that's what you meant, because, this statement is lucid enough that we can all use context to tease out your meaning. I don't even think we need to confer on this one. Crisis averted everyone! And case solved. We're good.

Shamie, shamie, name calling. Is that where we are in our relationship CJ? Here I thought we had so much in common. You say things that make no sense, and I work with you diligently to help you parse your meaning out for everyone. It's a symbiotic relationship, you being the parasite or bottom (See Below), and me being the compassionate person that I am, perform the needed and arduous task of working with you tirelessly so the masses can enjoy your wit and repartee as much as you seem to. Your happiness is truly important to me.

I have a question though. Since you capitalized Olivia and nothing else in the sentence does that mean I'm like your ECCIE Mistress? I think it does. Should we take a poll? Should the poll be How Badly Does CJ Want Mistress Olivia to Spank Him?!? I gotta tell you though, I'm more of a bottom than a top in the sack, but if everyone votes for it..................who am I to say no? I can wing it.................trust me.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
He gave an order. SEAL Team 6 took the long risk and killed Bin Laden.
This from the girl who tells me she hates Obama because he's not a leader. Not decisive enough. Dawdles too much on decision making.

Quote:
Not really sure why i quoted that for this post.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
This from the girl who tells me she hates Obama because he's not a leader. Not decisive enough. Dawdles too much on decision making.

Not really sure why i quoted that for this post.

credit where credit is due.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #26
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
the hands on report from our very own HIGHLY TRAINED MIITARY search teams using the most sophisticated equipment in the world is the only reprot that holds any water with me ...

wmd's did not exist before we invaded or after we invaded.

end of story
you did not the attention span of a tick

here for the 11/12th time is the 60 minute story about the FBI agent that spend 6 months with Sadam where he admitted he HAD and WILL do it again

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;4

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...roller;housing
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #27
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/29/ob...lerie-jarrett/
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
What does youre mean? Do you mean You're as in you are? I'm going to assume that's what you meant, because, this statement is lucid enough that we can all use context to tease out your meaning. I don't even think we need to confer on this one. Crisis averted everyone! And case solved. We're good.

Shamie, shamie, name calling. Is that where we are in our relationship CJ? Here I thought we had so much in common. You say things that make no sense, and I work with you diligently to help you parse your meaning out for everyone. It's a symbiotic relationship, you being the parasite or bottom (See Below), and me being the compassionate person that I am, perform the needed and arduous task of working with you tirelessly so the masses can enjoy your wit and repartee as much as you seem to. Your happiness is truly important to me.

I have a question though. Since you capitalized Olivia and nothing else in the sentence does that mean I'm like your ECCIE Mistress? I think it does. Should we take a poll? Should the poll be How Badly Does CJ Want Mistress Olivia to Spank Him?!? I gotta tell you though, I'm more of a bottom than a top in the sack, but if everyone votes for it..................who am I to say no? I can wing it.................trust me.
Olivia, I VOTE you the TOP.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #29
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012...drunken-sailor

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We've seen that before, Bossy. It's bullshit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women