Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #61
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyginger4you View Post
Thanks Naomi but I really want to see yours since mine seems to be such an issue for you. Did you look at mine? I created it almost all by myself except for the template of course. They have a bunch of new ones to that are VERY nice and I may change my template when ever I feel like I want something new. Goodnight Doll I hope you have a relaxing evening. I had one heck of a day with a fun client and I feel exhausted too.
I didn't even look at yours love. I looked at the homepage and that was it. Was just giving you a bit of advice since you said that the website you paid for looked like a free site. That is all. I don't even know what you look like - I didn't even go that far. I am sure you are gorgeous and your clients love you. If you ever need website help, please let me know. When it comes to site design/programming - I know my stuff 99.9% of the time. That's the reason for the back and forth. Sowwies
Old 10-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #62
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks Naomi but I really want to see yours since mine seems to be such an issue for you. Did you look at mine? I created it almost all by myself except for the template of course. They have a bunch of new ones to that are VERY nice and I may change my template when ever I feel like I want something new. Goodnight Doll I hope you have a relaxing evening. I had one heck of a day with a fun client and I feel exhausted too.
Really? Just had to throw that in there?
Old 10-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #63
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. the back and forth here is cute. IDK why, but I feel like Naomi's pos is oozing sarcasm at this point, bu she's smiling with bewitchingly sinister eyes
Old 10-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no I am being very sincere. I wish her and everyone the best. Usually I am being sarcastic but not today. No need.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #65
sexyginger4you
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104679

Girls you aren't getting my goat at all. I was getting a kick out of it myself. I am 15 years older than you I think and I played this game for many, many years. I have been in & out of this business for 20 years. You are little bunnies and I find it hilarious and entertaining. I think we'll be great friends Naomi and I will ask for advice when I need some darlin you kids now the internet.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #66
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Girls you aren't getting my goat at all. I was getting a kick out of it myself. I am 15 years older than you I think and I played this game for many, many years. I have been in & out of this business for 20 years. You are little bunnies and I find it hilarious and entertaining. I think we'll be great friends Naomi and I will ask for advice when I need some darlin you kids now the internet.
Suit yourself. If I have learned anything in this business, It is that age means nothing. I've had to play mommy to a few 50 year olds here. Experience matters. I know 25 year olds that are more put together and have more common sense than ladies twice their age. It's not even an issue. You don't even have to ask me for any advice. Do you. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. We don't even have to be "friends".

BTW, I could never been in this business 20+ years. I don't think it's anything to brag about. There is no such thing as a degree for hookers. If there was, I would understand the mention. Just saying.

I can't be nice on this board. When I am nice, someone is trying to either be mean, call me names like "Kid" or put me down.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #67
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

It's also been my experience that there are 40+ ladies who have their lives together about as well as your average high school junior, and women in their 20s who are mature way beyond their years.

That said, I do prefer older women because on average they seem to know what life's about and act accordingly.

Some day, by the way, I hope I have a clue.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #68
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are evidence that age and wisdom do not go hand in hand.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #69
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

W,

I wasn't thinking about sucking dick in high school. Are there any high school juniors here? Believe it or not , there are a lot of immature/irresponsible 40 years olds here and vice versa. Age ain't nothing but a number. It's a shame. Of course most aren't but there are A LOT out here in hobbyland that don't know their left and right. I wouldn't say that If I didn't know at least a handful of them personally. I could careless if a guy prefers ladies 40 and up. They have to eat too, don't they? That's why this business is so great - we're all so unique in our own way.

One man's trash, is another man's treasure. One man's beast is another man's beauty - Gotta love this business.

Goodnight loves.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #70
Cumandgitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey,

Pore ole Cumandgitit doesn't even have a website!!

BUT he LOVES beautiful women, HDH or not!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #71
Staceylove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 69083
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always been one taught Class doesn't have to be talked about because it will show in everything you do. For example I heard a girl once say I am classy not trashy come on it sounded bad coming out of her mouth it didn't need to be said. My thoughts are If you are a Classy person you will attract classy people. XOXO Stacey Love
Old 10-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #72
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

15 years older than them... I don't think so
Old 10-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #73
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
W,

I wasn't thinking about sucking dick in high school. Are there any high school juniors here? Believe it or not , there are a lot of immature/irresponsible 40 years olds here and vice versa. Age ain't nothing but a number. It's a shame. Of course most aren't but there are A LOT out here in hobbyland that don't know their left and right. I wouldn't say that If I didn't know at least a handful of them personally. I could careless if a guy prefers ladies 40 and up. They have to eat too, don't they? That's why this business is so great - we're all so unique in our own way.

One man's trash, is another man's treasure. One man's beast is another man's beauty - Gotta love this business.

Goodnight loves.
Hi Naomi, The assertion that age and responsibility don't coincide is right, and the age wisdom issue as Shayla points out. I've hob-knobbed around eccie for close to two months and have been really surprised how unwise I am. I have really been enlightened by the wisdom I see of many folks on this board, and you are one of them. I am really surprised at the wisdom you have as someone in her 20s. I wish I could have put that in a better way so it wouldn’t sound condescending, but I say it considering how naïve I am now and must have been when I was 20-something.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #74
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think being "classy" has anything to do with being upscale. Example: I am an upscale provider because of service only. By that I mean I entertain in only nice hotels, provide 3 private incalls locally, have a driver service for my clients, wear nothing but business suits and lingerie, provide more than a bottle of water, and I am beyond discreet. I am able to be taken in public anywhere including my home town because I don't show my face or broadcast what I do. I also have a "faux" cover business that puts me in the perfect position to actually entertain business men and their friends without someone knowing I am full of crap lol.

I am bold, outspoken, a bit loud, and balls to the wall on these boards, but when I am in public with a client...none of that applies. I am also educated and expensive for some, but would never call myself classy. The word just connotes too much bs to even apply in hooker world lol. Being educated and travelled don't make one classy either...exhibit A lol.

I do think it helps with conversation and your overall knowledge base when asked about certain issues, places, etc. A guy paying a lot of money wants a woman who can talk about more than what happened on "The Real Houswives" series.

Claiming to be so upscale when your civie job contradicts that, is also a no no. Men expect someone with a REAL job or career when making those claims, or don't bother. That's the funniest part of all of this really. So many women put down providers for how they talk on these boards, yet they are entirely fake to the core...including how wacked out they are in the RW.

As for age equating to anything but older....well, that's just hilarious! I had more education and connections at 22 than most women 20 years older than me. I own a home, 2 cars, rental property, have investments, and know so many twice my age still blowing their hooker money with nothing to show. Age does equal maturity either lol. Just ask some of my stalkers who do nothing but talk about me, peruse my site over and over, bla, bla, bla...most are over 35.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #75
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't think being "classy" has anything to do with being upscale. Example: I am an upscale provider because of service only. By that I mean I entertain in only nice hotels, provide 3 private incalls locally, have a driver service for my clients, wear nothing but business suits and lingerie, provide more than a bottle of water, and I am beyond discreet. I am able to be taken in public anywhere including my home town because I don't show my face or broadcast what I do. I also have a "faux" cover business that puts me in the perfect position to actually entertain business men and their friends without someone knowing I am full of crap lol.

I am bold, outspoken, a bit loud, and balls to the wall on these boards, but when I am in public with a client...none of that applies. I am also educated and expensive for some, but would never call myself classy. The word just connotes too much bs to even apply in hooker world lol.

As for age equating to anything but older....well, that's just hilarious! I had more education and connections at 22 than most women 20 years older than me. I own a home, 2 cars, rental property, have investments, and know so many twice my age still blowing their hooker money with nothing to show. Age does equal maturity either lol. Just ask some of my stalkers who do nothing but talk about me, peruse my site over and over, bla, bla, bla...most are over 35.
You are outside of class. You define your own class, and I bet you are elegant, a much better word than class. Are you really outspoken and bold? Haven't ever noticed. LOL!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women