Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #691
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
No. Trump will not denounce his base.
They were saying "Heil Trump" and Duke said that Trump had their backing. So unless he comes out and denounces them, his silence is a nod to that. Because this whole "both sides" statement was horrible. It's not both sides that have hatred for anyone not white, who are carrying guns, etc. And people want everyone to come together and support him for his warmongering. Yeah I can't support a guy and expect him to stand up to a foreign dictator when he can't stand up against the white nationalists that are terrorizing people here.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #692
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

He did denounce it. That is such bull shit - Trump does not condone hate groups. And what do you mean by "warmongering" ?? Trump's not trying to start a war - North Korea is - because that little asshole - Kim Jung-un has short man's disease. Damn, I'm just glad that the Trump is in office to deal with that little shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
They were saying "Heil Trump" and Duke said that Trump had their backing. So unless he comes out and denounces them, his silence is a nod to that. Because this whole "both sides" statement was horrible. It's not both sides that have hatred for anyone not white, who are carrying guns, etc. And people want everyone to come together and support him for his warmongering. Yeah I can't support a guy and expect him to stand up to a foreign dictator when he can't stand up against the white nationalists that are terrorizing people here.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:24 PM   #693
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
He did denounce it. That is such bull shit - Trump does not condone hate groups. And what do you mean by "warmongering" ?? Trump's not trying to start a war - North Korea is - because that little asshole - Kim Jung-un has short man's disease. Damn, I'm just glad that the Trump is in office to deal with that little shit.
No what you are saying is bullshit. He denounced the situation. He didn't denounce the white supremacists, the nazis and those people who were there and who were praising him as their leader. And if he's not denouncing them using him, his silence can't be interrupted as Trump doesn't condone hate groups. Because hate groups were there today and in his speech he said that it was bigotry on many sides. There aren't many sides. He didn't denounce the people peddling racial bigotry and so I can't blindly believe he doesn't condone them nor can I say he doesn't agree with them. Until he comes out and goes after them like I've seen him do CNN or any media people. Or how I've seen him attack so many other people. He seems to have no shorting of attacking people and organizations he disagrees with, he didn't do that today.

As for North Korea, Trump is definitely looking for a war. He set a red line of threatening actions. Not actual actions, but a threat. That's someone looking for war and someone in over their head. Which is why Tillerson came out to try to change the red line. Because guess what, NK will threaten, that's what they do. And Trump can't nuke them because the lost of lives that would occur because of his action would be catastrophic and not just for them but for us and South Korea. But Trump had to look tough so he went off script and got us in a situation that his advisors weren't ready for. Threatening NK won't work. It plays in their hands. Kim Jong-un keeps his people in line by constantly warning of the US coming to take their country away. And the president threatening just adds to that. The truth is, war with NK would be a win but at a huge lost. In the end, the world will come to an agree with NK similar to the Iran Deal that Republicans like to complain about and Trump will call it a win for him, while doing what Obama did previously.

As for Kim Jong-un's short man syndrome, idk, crazy man, with a bad haircut. Who lies a lot and has delusions of grandeur. I mean give Kim a some more height and we are talking characteristics of the guy representing in office. Maybe that's why Trump sung his praises in April.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:47 AM   #694
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There are about 16 active hate groups in the U.S.
Ku Klux Klan
Neo Natzi
White Nationalist
Raciest Skinhead
Christian Identity
Neo Confederate
Black Separatist
Anti LGBT
Anti Muslim
And General Hate - which is the category you are in. Yes, there are many sides. So In his statement Trump condemned all hate. That statement was clear.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:28 AM   #695
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ku Klux Klan
Neo Natzi
White Nationalist
Raciest Skinhead
Christian Identity
Neo Confederate
Black Separatist
Anti LGBT
Anti Muslim
And General Hate - which is the category you are in. Yes, there are many sides. So In his statement Trump condemned all hate. That statement was clear.
Wait did you just try to put me a hate group? I hate no one. I don't like people but that's my right. But since you want to put me in a box, I will put you in the racists box. Cool? Ok.

As for him condemning, he didn't condemn the people who caused the incidents yesterday. He didn't condemn the views of a man who used a car and killed someone. Are we not against that? Aren't domestic terrorists our enemy? If so, I will leave you with a quote: "Anyone who cannot name our enemy is not fit to lead this country."
Old 08-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #696
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

His statement was not clear. He SEEMED to condemn all the protesters. He certainly defended no participants.
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:48 AM   #697
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And I will leave one with you - Martin Luther King Jr -
" Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that."

Quote:
Wait did you just try to put me a hate group? I hate no one. I don't like people but that's my right. But since you want to put me in a box, I will put you in the racists box. Cool? Ok.

As for him condemning, he didn't condemn the people who caused the incidents yesterday. He didn't condemn the views of a man who used a car and killed someone. Are we not against that? Aren't domestic terrorists our enemy? If so, I will leave you with a quote: "Anyone who cannot name our enemy is not fit to lead this country."
Old 08-13-2017, 08:54 AM   #698
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
And I will leave one with you - Martin Luther King Jr -
" Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that."
Hahaha you are in over your head quoting MLK. You know nothing of King if you think he would approve of the message Trump gave or that he would support Trump. Trump didn't bring light or love. He attacks everyone but couldn't attack the hate that killed a person. I can't believe people are having a hard time denouncing the hate group who killed someone yesterday without trying to equate them with other people. You guys are sick.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:55 AM   #699
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

I guess ALL protesters are " darkness."
MLK would condemn both sides?
Riiiiiiiight.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:30 AM   #700
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
I guess ALL protesters are " darkness."
MLK would condemn both sides?
Riiiiiiiight.
Yeah I know. She's quoting Dr. King, yet the people on the right demonize BLM. Yet it was King who said that "riot is the language of the unheard". BLM isn't the ones rioting, it's opportunists. Yet the point remains, African Americans feel unheard. They want to quote him to make it seem like they are just understanding but don't want to go into the issues he pointed out. African Americans were unheard then and unheard now. African Americans say that Trump isn't standing up for us and against bigotry with his statement and they say no he is, you're wrong. How can you tell someone what's defending them?
Old 08-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #701
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

No "Fire and Fury" for Nazis.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:21 PM   #702
Observing
Valued Poster

Default 16?

Quote:
Ku Klux Klan
Neo Natzi
White Nationalist
Raciest Skinhead
Christian Identity
Neo Confederate
Black Separatist
Anti LGBT
Anti Muslim
Try again.
https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
Ya got your Kellyanne Conway "alternative facts",huh?

President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-th...17-8?r=UK&IR=T

It's worth noting that not just the vehicle attack was terrorism.
Their entire protest and premeditated riot was terrorism.
They came, armed and armored, to terrorize a community that a large portion of them didn't even live in. They inflicted violence in a community in defense of that statue.
They invited that riot intentionally. They came to fight. They came to cause fear.
This entire event was an act of terrorism, just like the KKK burning crosses.
This really was a premeditated act of violence.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:25 PM   #703
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I believe Martin Luther King Jr condemned ALL, let me repeat-ALL HATE. I thought you were college educated? What is so hard to understand about that sentence?
I don't know if he would of approved of Trumps message or not - but I do know he condemned ALL, once again, ALL HATE.
You're the one who's sick in the head - you twist everything up and you just spew out hatred. Go see a therapist or something. Hell, you're on a hooker board - go fuck a hooker- you need it.

Quote:
Hahaha you are in over your head quoting MLK. You know nothing of King if you think he would approve of the message Trump gave or that he would support Trump. Trump didn't bring light or love. He attacks everyone but couldn't attack the hate that killed a person. I can't believe people are having a hard time denouncing the hate group who killed someone yesterday without trying to equate them with other people. You guys are sick.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #704
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Oh HELL YEAH!!!

Normally I'd have an issue with this but for actual freakin' Nazis... I'm willing to set aside my standards.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kevincollie...52q#.vmWXK2NPZ
And they aren't being doxxed, they are in full public view without any indication of wanting anonymity.
Fuck'em. They're a liability to their employer.
1st amendment doesn't include anonymity.
Want to be a secret Nazi online or on the streets? You are going to be eventually found out and reported to schools, work places, and even your family/friends. Some of these Twitter groups identifying folks from the pictures from the past 48 hours have already made dozens upon dozens of identifications.
These people aren't protesters. They're a bunch of thugs gathered together to incite violence and demand the ability to torment others. That's not about free speech. It leads to murder. Second degree murder my fucking ass. That fucker ran into those people on purpose. He hit her, then reversed and hit her again.
If that's not premeditated I don't know what is. They were there for days whipping themselves into a frenzy and this is the result. It has to stop. TODAY.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #705
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right. Actually, I got my info from the same place but it was from 2016. You just proved my point - there are many more sides of hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Try again.
https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
Ya got your Kellyanne Conway "alternative facts",huh?

President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-th...17-8?r=UK&IR=T

It's worth noting that not just the vehicle attack was terrorism.
Their entire protest and premeditated riot was terrorism.
They came, armed and armored, to terrorize a community that a large portion of them didn't even live in. They inflicted violence in a community in defense of that statue.
They invited that riot intentionally. They came to fight. They came to cause fear.
This entire event was an act of terrorism, just like the KKK burning crosses.
This really was a premeditated act of violence.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women