Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #31
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

This guy is a cultural anti-hero... Whatever's become of him??

[/QUOTE]
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #32
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I told someone today that I used to have Akira on VHS...bitch told me I was old...I'm out...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #33
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

You ain't gotta be a whiny cunt about it.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #34
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

SAY WHAT?
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #35
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
*edit
Damn, Bats/Bruce is a slut.
http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005...kissed-640291/

Though I think Tony has given more ladies the actual business.
http://www.comicvine.com/iron-man/40...kissed-724334/

OK... Bruce is a brooding pimp.
I think the kisses forced on bats, which are numerous, shouldn't count. And She Hulk is a bigger slut than Tony. This list is JUST the top ten. What does that tell you? No telling how many non-hero she's banged before going green. *spoiler* She goes H.A.M.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/06/..._conquests.php
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #36
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

1. Are we using comic or movie tech? COMIC OBVS. Nerd elitism
Then I could pull EXTREMIS out my ass. But once again... Bat's cut thepower.

2. Suit vs suit/belt or collective tech vs tech/vehicles? Collective tech
So Hulk Buster, EXTREMIS, Glove suit vs. Batmobile, Batcopter, Batwing. Toss up

3. KO/submission or to the death? KO heroes don't kill...unless the book needs a sales boost
This is the only place I would of given Tony the edge. I think he would have a greater capacity to kill than Bruce. This is were he lacks balls.

4. Is Avenger or JLA assistance allowed? FUCK NO

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #37
Guest100613
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
So to feebly attempt at derailing too many other threads, I figured I'd start a thread in here to battle over best starship captains, debate Star Trek vs Star Wars, celebrate Bronydom, discuss the benefits of a daily Hentai regimen, collaborate various cosplay tips, review the lastest Steam downloads
Star Wars. Although I'm excited about the upcoming Star Trek movie.
Bronies! I has one. I guess a pegasister. I guess that would make me a pegamother? Derpy Hooves is best pony.
Hentai - I'm convinced my obsessive fapping to futanari is the whole reason my youngest child exists.
Cosplay - I can sew! Also, Stitch Witchery and safety pins are vital ingredients to your toolkit.
Steam - this is a new one for me. Been playing Portal 2, Tomb Raider 2013, and just started Skyrim. I'd play more, but for some reason, I seem to be busy.

Quote:
Ok... to start things off. NetFlix fairly recently has uploaded a bunch of Cartoon Network shows.
Have you watched the new Avengers series? I like that Antman is included, and that they haven't made Pym all spousal abuse-y yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Buffy vs Edward would turn out a draw. Buffy is always on the rag so she really can't fight that great. Edward would fall in love with that perpetual period and they would end it there. The best starship csptian is captain Amedala from battle star. Last Excile was a pretty good steam movie but I've seen better.
Dude, I don't even know you. Why are you here again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
One problem with that showdown: You think Angel is gonna let sparkly ass Edward get waist deep in some Buff Mufffin? Hellllllll naaaahhhhh.....
Spuffy all the way... Angel left for Buffy, but Spike [i]died[/] for her. Sure, he got brought back by Wolfram & Hart, but he didn't know that would happen when he made the sacrifice. Therefore, Spike wins.

Quote:
Ok. To finish off some of what we started.

Whenever people talk about Masamune Shirow's work they always gotta pull Ghost in the Shell out their ass. Do people forget he wrote Appleseed 5+ years earlier?

Anyone who does *insert* vs. Twilight & has Twilight winning is full on retard.
Actually, I really like Appleseed; which version do you prefer?
Agreed, Twilight is to be mocked and reviled. Never go full retard.

Quote:
Yeah, NetFlix recently got the original BSG (and the terrible BSG in the 80's show) up on their streaming list. We started watching the original, but got sidetracked.

I watched most of Buffy (god, Faith was hot) and I think most of the series was fine, but it went downhill when it made the change from WB to UPN.

Likewise, Angel started out ok, but also sadly went downhill.

Honestly, while Firefly has a huge cult following these days, it's probably good that it was cancelled before Whedon could wreck that too.
I spent all of last summer watching Battlestar Galactica obsessively. I wish Caprica had been given more of a chance, I really enjoyed the mythos and parallels drawn between the show and the real world with regards to religion, science, politics, and terrorism. Fascinating stuff. Also, Caprica Six and Three can share my bed any day... Move over, Gaius.
Hey, Joss had some really fantastic plot points planned for future seasons of Firefly. There was a really interesting panel on it, I think it gets airplay on SciFi every now and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
*Edit* Bman wins it, hands down. He has enough sense to know when to bow out, reform a strategy/ build something, come back and clean house.

So Picard (aka my husband) is coming to town end of may, who's going to that comic convention? More importantly, who's dressing up??? I'm thinking of cosplaying the Injustice: God's Among Us Harleen (alternate) or Vixen.
I like Stark, and I find him more attractive than Bruce due to facial hair, but Batman wins. Motion carried.

My going depends upon my job. If I go, I'm considering cosplaying. Characters I feel I could pull off: Rangiku from Bleach, Black Widow, Kitty Pride / Shadowcat from X Men, Scarlet Witch, and Joseph Linsner's Dawn the Goddess. I suppose I could pour some bleach on my head and go as Emma Frost as The White Queen from Hellfire Club. I already have all those pieces in my hobby closet.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #38
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Point is he runs around with kids.
Yeah, DC was way bigger into the sidekick thing that Marvel.

Quote:
It's not odd to you the only people that live with him are other dudes?
Not really. He has women over all the time, they just leave after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
Agreed on both

Quote:
Hey, Joss had some really fantastic plot points planned for future seasons of Firefly. There was a really interesting panel on it, I think it gets airplay on SciFi every now and again.
I need to see this.

Quote:
I like Stark, and I find him more attractive than Bruce due to facial hair, but Batman wins. Motion carried.
Batman always wins

Quote:
My going depends upon my job. If I go, I'm considering cosplaying. Characters I feel I could pull off: Rangiku from Bleach, Black Widow, Kitty Pride / Shadowcat from X Men, Scarlet Witch, and Joseph Linsner's Dawn the Goddess. I suppose I could pour some bleach on my head and go as Emma Frost as The White Queen from Hellfire Club. I already have all those pieces in my hobby closet.
hoooooooooooooooooot
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #39
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
This guy is a cultural anti-hero... Whatever's become of him??

[/QUOTE]

He owns a bar and can be seen in those Capital One commercials as an viking raider dude
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #40
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Sacrilege! That's it, it's over.
That's right! Cool Ranch all the way! I once read about how Doritos actually was considering making a powderless version but they decided against it because apparently the powder is part of the "Doritos experience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I told someone today that I used to have Akira on VHS...bitch told me I was old...I'm out...
At least it wasn't on Betamax! Many kids today probably don't know what CDs are much less cassette tapes.

Quote:
Bronies! I has one. I guess a pegasister. I guess that would make me a pegamother? Derpy Hooves is best pony.
Hentai - I'm convinced my obsessive fapping to futanari is the whole reason my youngest child exists.
Cosplay - I can sew! Also, Stitch Witchery and safety pins are vital ingredients to your toolkit.
Steam - this is a new one for me. Been playing Portal 2, Tomb Raider 2013, and just started Skyrim. I'd play more, but for some reason, I seem to be busy.
Star Wars, duh. Lightsaber + Force > Prime Directive. Again like others, am excited about new Star Trek movie though.

Derpy is cute, but Pinky Pie all the way!

Steam is awesome. I makes ordering Xmas presents for my brother in law so easy! I do have to keep myself away from it though since I get ridiculously addicted to video games. My friends have even offered to buy me a computer so I can play League of Legends and SC2 with them.

Speaking of Skyrim, this video still makes me lol every time I see it:

Quote:
Have you watched the new Avengers series? I like that Antman is included, and that they haven't made Pym all spousal abuse-y yet.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? We're caught up through Season 2 or 3 of it (whatever's on NetFlix). I like the stories, but the art style annoys me. It's all just a matter of time with Pym before he breaks out the cans of bug spray on Janet.

Quote:
I spent all of last summer watching Battlestar Galactica obsessively. I wish Caprica had been given more of a chance, I really enjoyed the mythos and parallels drawn between the show and the real world with regards to religion, science, politics, and terrorism. Fascinating stuff. Also, Caprica Six and Three can share my bed any day... Move over, Gaius.
Yeah, people didn't like Caprica because it was so slowly paced. I really liked the history and background stuff of the series, so it appealed to me, but I can see how fans were disappointed by how different it was from BSG.

One of the booth girls from GenCon last year:

Quote:
Uh huh. I just don't trust him not to fuck things up. I really wanted to like Dollhouse because Eliza Dushku was in it, but man that girl can't act her way out of a wet paper sack.

Firefly is kind of moot now that Whedon made Serenity too, although I guess some sort of prequel series could be done and they can always add more episodes between the series and Serenity.

Quote:
We're considering going as Finn and Marceline this year because LV has really been up my butt about going in costume and well... I prefer being comfortable and lazy.

Also, this was awesome:

jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #41
Guest100613
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's right! Cool Ranch all the way! I once read about how Doritos actually was considering making a powderless version but they decided against it because apparently the powder is part of the "Doritos experience"

At least it wasn't on Betamax! Many kids today probably don't know what CDs are much less cassette tapes.

Star Wars, duh. Lightsaber + Force > Prime Directive. Again like others, am excited about new Star Trek movie though.

Derpy is cute, but Pinky Pie all the way!

Steam is awesome. I makes ordering Xmas presents for my brother in law so easy! I do have to keep myself away from it though since I get ridiculously addicted to video games. My friends have even offered to buy me a computer so I can play League of Legends and SC2 with them.

Speaking of Skyrim, this video still makes me lol every time I see it:

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? We're caught up through Season 2 or 3 of it (whatever's on NetFlix). I like the stories, but the art style annoys me. It's all just a matter of time with Pym before he breaks out the cans of bug spray on Janet.

Yeah, people didn't like Caprica because it was so slowly paced. I really liked the history and background stuff of the series, so it appealed to me, but I can see how fans were disappointed by how different it was from BSG.

One of the booth girls from GenCon last year:

Uh huh. I just don't trust him not to fuck things up. I really wanted to like Dollhouse because Eliza Dushku was in it, but man that girl can't act her way out of a wet paper sack.

Firefly is kind of moot now that Whedon made Serenity too, although I guess some sort of prequel series could be done and they can always add more episodes between the series and Serenity.

We're considering going as Finn and Marceline this year because LV has really been up my butt about going in costume and well... I prefer being comfortable and lazy.

Also, this was awesome:

That video made my commute... Good job.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #42
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

If Caprica had made it to its next season it would have picked up. But all anyone wanted to see was robots blowing shit up. Netflix had I think 2 seasons while checking on the net to see if it was ever coming back some said they had four more episodes that Netflix did not have. I never could find out where they might be if true, just the fan made stuff that's like watching LARP or something.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #43
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
If Caprica had made it to its next season it would have picked up. But all anyone wanted to see was robots blowing shit up. Netflix had I think 2 seasons while checking on the net to see if it was ever coming back some said they had four more episodes that Netflix did not have. I never could find out where they might be if true, just the fan made stuff that's like watching LARP or something.
From the wiki on Caprica:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
An extended version of the pilot premiered exclusively on DVD and digital download on April 21, 2009.[1] The first season debuted on January 22, 2010 on Syfy in the U.S.,Space in Canada, and Sky1 in the U.K., running nine episodes, including the two hour pilot, before going on a mid-season hiatus. The second half of the first season (Season 1.5) began airing on October 5, 2010 on Syfy and Space.
On October 27, 2010, Syfy canceled the show, citing low ratings, and pulled the remaining five episodes of the series from its broadcast schedule.[2] The series continued to air as scheduled on Space, finishing with the series finale on November 30, 2010.[3] The remaining episodes were released on DVD in the U.S. on December 21, 2010[4] and aired on Syfy in a burn off marathon on January 4, 2011.[5]
Old 04-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #44
ARCHmajor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Best star ship captain is Picard. Overall he takes it. Sisko was great but perhaps a little too emotional over the bajorans. Kirk was..well Kirk. Janeway was a survivor but lets face it, she made poor decisions because of her menopause.
ARCHmajor is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #45
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Picard pontificates, contemplates, cries a little bit, then gets assimilated.

Janeway assimilated the Borg and made them pay her extra for it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women