Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Jacksonville/Gainesville > Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville
Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2016, 07:48 AM   #1
Euphoriia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271515
Thumbs down Backpage sluts fuckin up the game

I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Anyone who don't like what I got to say is either a $60 slut or a cheap trick looking to pay backpage prices lol talk your shit but I have a legal job dancing in a club where men pay me $400 to sit and chat lmaoooooooooooo let the hate begin ...
Euphoriia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:52 AM   #2
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I noticed you posted this stupid thread in cities all over the board.

And you didn't think we'd all fuck with you for this type of thread?

All of these BJs feel the same. It's the Wallet that feels the difference.

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:16 PM   #3
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Been saying this!

Ive been saying this forever! I refuse to drop my rates and I still manage to see quite a few guys! Thankful for my regulars who appreciate quality over quantity. Honestly, a person seeing several cheap providers is not really the kind of client im looking for anyway! Stand your ground and provide good service and you will be fine! Id rather get a regular job than to make streetwalker money!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:00 AM   #4
OdieO
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

GPS
OdieO is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:52 PM   #5
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, but you don’t want the guy who’ll pay 60.00 for a provider . Believe me. These girls aren’t your competition. Work this site and P411, etc.

I have had the same prices since I started and it works out fine. Just don’t get greedy. A decent man will only pay so much for a piece of tail.
jillyclaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women