Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2018, 05:15 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Hate Crime In The Bronx

A quandary for the Social Justice Warriors: a gay, white guy is quietly having lunch when he is assaulted without a hint of provocation by a black guy: no doubt one of Louis Farrakhan's minions.

Oh, dear! Where does that leave the SJW in the age of Political Correctness?

Quote:
Chris Bilcik, who is gay, was eating and working on his laptop inside Ray's Pizza on East 138th Street in the Bronx when he was randomly assaulted on October 6.

The victim was sitting at a table near the front of the pizzeria when the perp walked in acting erratically and talking to himself.

Police are on the hunt for a man who screamed 'white people are the devils' in a New York pizzeria before punching a 60-year-old in the face so hard that he needed eye surgery.

Video @:

(Daily Mail)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

He didn't get the memo. He should have said....."heterosexual white men who have jobs and vote republican are the devils".

Then he would be justified.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:40 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Victims of the mob!

Oh the humanity. Somebody needs to save the white man!!!

LOL!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Victims of the mob!

LOL!!!
So, your position is that the white man -- even a gay, white man -- deserved to be hit just because of the color of his skin. Most here would have assumed as much given your previous comments in this forum.

That seems to be the popular position of most democrats, but it certainly makes illegitimate the democrat charge that white, male Republicans vote against their own interests.

After all, what white male would support a political party that is okay with physical assaults resulting in a broken orbital and torn retina? How could anyone imagine that such injuries and possible blindness was in their "best interest"?

What white male could possibly imagine that voting for a party that endorses such position was in his "best interest"?
Old 10-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

SJW have conflicting values.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:35 PM   #6
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, your position is that the white man -- even a gay, white man -- deserved to be hit just because of the color of his skin. Most here would have assumed as much given your previous comments in this forum.

That seems to be the popular position of most democrats, but it certainly makes illegitimate the democrat charge that white, male Republicans vote against their own interests.

After all, what white male would support a political party that is okay with physical assaults resulting in a broken orbital and torn retina? How could anyone imagine that such injuries and possible blindness was in their "best interest"?

What white male could possibly imagine that voting for a party that endorses such position was in his "best interest"?

And since if the roles had been reversed, where the white guy was the one doing the attacking, we'd be getting ENDLESS chatter on the lame stream media, about how much of a hate crime this is, and how it shows "just how hate filled trump supporters are".
THEN THE SAME bloody standards should apply when its black on white.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:27 PM   #7
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Victims of the mob!

LOL!!!
We won't be counting on you to help, I know you hate whitey, too.

I hope this guy gets a hate crime enhancement added to his sentence.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:44 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A crazy street guy, who happened to be black, randomly (the word from the story) attacked a white guy, who happened to be gay. No one said he deserved to be attacked. And this has nothing to do with politics. It's an unfortunate incident, nothing more,
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, your position is that the white man -- even .a gay, white man -- deserved to be hit just because of the color of his skin. Most here would have assumed as much given your previous comments in this forum.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:30 AM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
A crazy street guy, who happened to be black, randomly (the word from the story) attacked a white guy, who happened to be gay. No one said he deserved to be attacked. And this has nothing to do with politics. It's an unfortunate incident, nothing more,
It is a random illustration of the results of relentless left wing hatred of white people empowering violence against whites, as well as confusion among people who are born white wanting to be black, such as the NAACP leader in the Pacific Northwest..Rachel Doleza.

It repudiates the idea of white privilege when white people want to be black!!
Old 10-19-2018, 06:57 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No it's not.
Just a crazy street guy. The story said it was a random attack and the victim was sitting near the front of the store. He was handy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It is a random illustration of the results of relentless left wing hatred of white people empowering violence against whites, as well as confusion among people who are born white wanting to be black, such as the NAACP leader in the Pacific Northwest..Rachel Doleza.

It repudiates the idea of white privilege when white people want to be black!!
It does?
White privilege could apply to all whites. How many whites want to be black?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:23 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

cant argue with you on this subject, Fred. You’re convinced that one political party is out to exterminate the white man from the country.

Can’t debate that kind of certainty,

Just know that we know it for what it is.

Who is whitey?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:39 AM   #12
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

In this bizarro world the hatred and hypocrisy takes over common logic and humanity !
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it's not.
Just a crazy street guy. The story said it was a random attack and the victim was sitting near the front of the store. He was handy.
It does?
You didn't watch the video or comprehend how the white, gay guy moved away from the black guy when the black guy passed on sitting at any one of several empty tables and sat down at the white, gay guy's table. And you missed how the black guy stood and moved to intercept the white, gay guy when the white, gay guy later attempted to leave the establishment. The white, gay guy was "handy" only because the black guy targeted him. And the likes of Booker, Waters, Holder, Farrakhan, BLM and AntiFa and their mantra of violence have much more to do with this incident than anyone on the left will ever admit.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it's not.

It does?
Most whites I know would prefer to be black if they could thereby obtain the benefits of affirmative action and no longer being told their hard work means jackshit and everything they earned was in fact given to them because they are white.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
cant argue with you on this subject, Fred. You’re convinced that one political party is out to exterminate the white man from the country.

Can’t debate that kind of certainty,

Just know that we know it for what it is.

Who is whitey?
I appreciate your acknowledgement that the Democrats want to kill whitey - which you are no doubt aware is referring to those unfortunate people lacking government favored pigmentation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women