Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2019, 02:42 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What was the "margin" from the Dems ... "BLUE TIDAL WAVE"? 36?

40 reruns ... the Dems left town on the government tit for a junket while the government was "shut down" and 800,000 Fed union workers didn't get a pay check, but the Dems did, and they skipped the celebration of MLK's life!!!!

41 from the blue wave

39 were on the bus including Pussolini.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:13 PM   #32
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Whatever chief, you keep bringing up the Kavanaugh deal like anyone gives a shit. I forgot who that guy was until you. I will continue to believe his accusers who at least have proof that they didn't lie, over a bunch of loud mouth Trumpanzees with zero proof that they did.

The house is a branch of government Genius, and it belonged to the Republicans and now it does not. That is a fact, you lost and that was a big loss. Deal with it snowflake.

Arizona is a red state. Bottom line is the seat was Republican held and now it is not. Your side got beat in their own back yard. Just like in Alabama, your boy Trump is getting your side beat all over the place. I would say to ask yourself why, but I know it's pointless
hey sparky is IB getting inside your head sounds like it

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Whatever chief, you keep bringing up the Kavanaugh deal like anyone gives a shit. I forgot who that guy was until you. I will continue to believe his accusers who at least have proof that they didn't lie, over a bunch of loud mouth Trumpanzees with zero proof that they did.

The house is a branch of government Genius, and it belonged to the Republicans and now it does not. That is a fact, you lost and that was a big loss. Deal with it snowflake.

Arizona is a red state. Bottom line is the seat was Republican held and now it is not. Your side got beat in their own back yard. Just like in Alabama, your boy Trump is getting your side beat all over the place. I would say to ask yourself why, but I know it's pointless

The "House" unto itself is not a branch of government, Ocasio-Cortez. That's taught in 9th grade Civics.

One-and-done Doug won't survive his Republican challenger in 2020.

McSally is still a U.S. Senator, much to your chagrin.

And if you believe the nonsense you're spouting about "no one caring" about Kavanaugh ... then you weren't paying attention to the 24-7 news cycle wherein hysterical dim-retards lied their asses off trying to stop the confirmation of Trump's nominee. And it would be easy to cite several recent remarks by one of your fellow hildebeest apologists who is still ranting about Kavanuagh being confirmed.

BTW, calling someone on the right a "snowflake" is a personal insult that has no foundation in truth.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:05 PM   #34
oeb11
Valued Poster

And if you believe the nonsense your spouting about "no one caring" about Kavanaugh ... then you weren't paying attention to the 24-7 news cycle wherein hysterical dim-retards lied their asses off trying to stop the confirmation of Trump's nominee.

Not to mention the egregious and outrageous behavior of the DPST's of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing. Turned my stomach.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:47 PM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
89 people. about 40 reps and their families
And their families. I don't want to hear Donald crying when Junior and the gay son in law get Muellerized. Trump never has had any class or dignity. That's why everyone is snitching him out. He thinks that he circus act hes running is going to make the Mueller case go away. he would be wrong about that He Is however a First Class Scumbag
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
hey sparky is IB getting inside your head sounds like it

That's the best you can throw at me? A typical blanket y"ou're getting mad" Nice try. But quite the opposite, I'm having fun watching you guys trying your best to deny the ass whipping your side has been taking.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
And if you believe the nonsense your spouting about "no one caring" about Kavanaugh ... then you weren't paying attention to the 24-7 news cycle wherein hysterical dim-retards lied their asses off trying to stop the confirmation of Trump's nominee.

Not to mention the egregious and outrageous behavior of the DPST's of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing. Turned my stomach.
I know you and IB defend a liar, Trump. Are you now defending A Rapist, Kavanaugh?. Im sure you defend a few good people as well
Old 01-19-2019, 08:21 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I know you and IB defend a liar, Trump. Are you now defending A Rapist, Kavanaugh?. Im sure you defend a few good people as well
The post above is an example of how the delusional "no one cares" doctrine of deflection and denial doesn't hold water.

Trump's man trounced the lying dim-retards during the Senate confirmation process. Get over it.

I'm defending law and order and the civil rights guaranteed to American citizens under the 4th Amendment. It's obvious you prefer the authoritarian measures illegally brought to bear against American citizens by Odumbo's minions in the intelligence agencies. How truly un-American of you.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #39
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The "House" unto itself is not a branch of government, Ocasio-Cortez. That's taught in 9th grade Civics.

And if you believe the nonsense you're spouting about "no one caring" about Kavanaugh ... then you weren't paying attention to the 24-7 news cycle wherein hysterical dim-retards lied their asses off trying to stop the confirmation of Trump's nominee. And it would be easy to cite several recent remarks by one of your fellow hildebeest apologists who is still ranting about Kavanuagh being confirmed.

BTW, calling someone on the right a "snowflake" is a personal insult that has no foundation in truth.

Isn't whining about being called a snowflake kind of paradoxical? Doesn't it mean that people who disagree with you are being too whiny and need thicker skin?

Is this the new chant for the Trump rallies since they aren't doing the "lock her up" and Mexico is paying for the wall"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
Old 01-19-2019, 08:28 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Isn't whining about being called a snowflake kind of paradoxical? Doesn't it mean that people who disagree with you are being too whiny and need thicker skin?

Is this the new chant for the Trump rallies since they aren't doing the "lock her up" and Mexico is paying for the wall"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
You failed to take into account the distinction that it's only characters on the left that run to college boards crying for a need for "safe spaces" from "bad words" and "different POVs"; hence, the term "Snowflake" only applies to those people -- and all of those people are on the left: not right.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:05 AM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
41 from the blue wave

39 were on the bus including Pussolini.

Pussolini was in her office when the letter arrived, so she wasn't on the bus.

if she were on the bus, then the total would have been 40 instead of 39.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 06:00 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I wouldn't expect someone from an island to understand border walls, except of course how your government has them in Belfast Ireland but they aren't walls, they are peace lines.
Not all of them ....

and here's another one ...

Oh, wait! Austin, Texas !

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 06:13 AM   #43
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

And in the US, in Florida
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 06:51 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

And elsewhere around the U.S.

.. and even in Austin, Texas .... (Note: The above pic is not from Austin and not intended to imply that!)

When anyone says "walls" are not "effective" then I figure they live under a freeway bridge.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:19 PM   #45
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It's a branch of government, maybe not the biggest one, but still. Regardless of whatever the fuck you wanna call it the point is your side lost it decisively and that is all that matters.

Neither will your savior Trump so that's fine, you can have that seat back.

McSally lost to Sinema. That is a fact get over it.

Yeah your right I don't pay any attention to Farce News. I only pay attention to Sky News & CNN.

Nope not an insult when it is spot on true, and you sir have proven it to be true throughout this thread.
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women