Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #61
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:46 AM   #62
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
BM: What I said was,I don't think this is all over a wall, it's something more sinister, and also stated right after that,I could be wrong.. I'm going by my observation.

Never said them being friends, then running against each other, and bashing one other, was behind something sinister.(TDGAFAU though) On that part, I said y'all were being played, and it's a circus show, after his term, they'll be back being friends..

Draining the Swamp, lol

Trump, said it was time for corrupt political officials to go.

Health & Human services, Tom Price

He spent 1million in taxpayers money on, private flight's for himself, and wife..

Paul Manafort, was arrested for money laundering, and bank fraud.

Secretary OF Veterans Affairs, David Shulkin.

Was fired after allegations he misused taxpayers money to travel.

EPA Administrator, Scott Pruitt

Resigned over multiple spending scandals.

US Republican, Chris Collins

Was arrested for insider trading.

Every last one of them was in, Trump's cabinet. He didn't drain it one bit..

I could go on, and point out the obvious, but I don't debate with the sleep.. It's pointless

Everyone in Washington is trash. Point blank!

Don't you ever try and label me on nothing(On That Tin Hat BS), im not the one delusional..
Collins and Manafort weren't part of any cabinet. Collins was congressman who was a part of the Trump transition team and Manafort was part of the campaign team. Certainly not cabinet positions.
What you seem to be excluding here is that Trump HAS let each one of the people you mentioned go down. He didn't throw them under the bus but he didn't try to save them either. He's letting them hang themselves. That's something the Dems don't do until they are backed against the wall.

I'd still love to know what this sinister plan is that your keen observations have led you to determine is in the works.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:17 PM   #63
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Fund the Coast Guard. Federal prison employees, ICE, Border Patrol. Others... join the real world and find new jobs. Seriously, the average American will see very little effect.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:40 AM   #64
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Fund the Coast Guard. Federal prison employees, ICE, Border Patrol. Others... join the real world and find new jobs. Seriously, the average American will see very little effect.
Non-essential means just that. At the very least it means that it's not essential they be Gov't employees. LE, Military, Treasury, etc. Much of what the Gov't does could be privatized and run much more efficiently. ATC being a prime example.

Right now employers are being held back because of a lack of qualified employees. White and blue collar. Ex. Accounting firms are in panic mode as they are trying to gear up for tax season. Those deadlines have to be met, shut down or not.

Even if Trump took the nuclear option and started cutting jobs and agencies there are plenty of jobs to be had in the private sector. It might require some retraining but the employers will be willing to foot the bill for that if they can find someone who wants to work.

Sounds like a lot of companies are offering deferments to Federal Employees, mortgages, revolving payments, even utility payments, I'd do the same thing if my business was consumer based. Their insurance is still in effect so the pain isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

Federal employees are paid well above what their counterparts get in the private sector. Avg salary is over $90k. Anyone making $90k, who doesn't have a minimum of three months salary in the bank for contingencies just like this, gets not one bit of sympathy from me. I get it that they are caught in the middle. Sometimes life serves you lemonade. Sometimes you just get the lemons. It's up to the individual what they do with them.

Dan Crenshaw revealed yesterday that a bill was brought to the House floor that would have authorized that the Federal employees get their first check of 2019. Only 6 Democrats voted for it. Funny how the mainstream media has said nothing about that. What more proof does anyone need that the Democrats aren't as concerned about those employees as they are with their Anti Trump agenda.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:35 PM   #65
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

True Catman

And
Life at the airport was so much better before the TSA.
Airlines took care of their own security.
Hijackers were bad for business.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:21 AM   #66
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Time to get rid of the post office too ?

In the past, many countries contracted out their defense - wonder how that worked out.

Then we still have the queen of England, and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia - but that's a whole different can of worms.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 09:22 AM   #67
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Time to get rid of the post office too ?

In the past, many countries contracted out their defense - wonder how that worked out.

Then we still have the queen of England, and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia - but that's a whole different can of worms.
The post office is self sustaining. It could damn sure be run a lot more efficiently in a lot of ways. I had a problem with them a while back with some packages getting delivered improperly. They threw them over my 6' fence, in the rain.

I went to the local substation. The manager refused to see me. The carrier supervisor made me wait an hour then shrugged his shoulders and walked away.
I emailed the Houston Postmaster about it. He copied me on three separate emails where he delegated someone directly under him to look into the problem and get back to me. It'll be two years next month. Haven't heard a peep. I sent another email asking him why his order was ignored on three separate occasions. Nothing!

When upper management won't, or feels like they don't have to obey the orders of the top dog you know there is a systemic problem within the organization.

Some things have to stay under Gov't control as I stated earlier. Law enforcement and Military and Coast Guard for sure. Some of it like military is outlined in the Constitution and the President is CinC. I don't think it would even be possible to contract it out.

A common currency is Constitutional, so is regulation of interstate commerce so agencies that are necessary to handling those functions are essential.

We'd probably be way farther ahead with transportation security, facial recognition etc. than we are if the money was spent on technology rather than bureaucracy.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:05 AM   #68
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The Trumpeter doesn't realize the government is made of 3 separate branches, created specifically to prevent an abuse of power. Causing the government to shut down over a policy debate was ridiculous, and would be embarrassing to anyone except Trump. Prediction: the current agreement to keep the government open is only to last 3 weeks - but the shut down threat is now hollow, and will not happen again.

The bullying and takeaway techniques used in business do not work the same in our government.

Trump is trying some good things, like trying to correct the abuses of China - but he seems to be a terrible leader. If a president is supposed to be a leader, he is not measuring up.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:33 PM   #69
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

And the Speaker of the House thinks she has executive power. It took more than one to cause a shutdown.
Trump still has executive authority. He threatened this shut down months ago and it happened. No one should be surprised. Now, Congress has three weeks to negotiate a deal. Trump has put forth a few compromises but they are all "non starters" for the Democrats. They had better come to the table with something other than "no" or they will be exposed for the obstructionists they are. If he follows through on his promises at the end of this next three weeks, no one should be surprised.

He threatened to use executive authority and I think he has the balls to do it. Not only will he build the wall he may very well use the declaration to trim the fat in several agencies and even dismantle others.

Pelosi and Schumer are playing checkers and the mainstream media is telling them the moves they should be making.

What Trump understands about information is that we've devolved into receiving it in 140 characters or less at a time. That a man in his 70's has mastered the concept is fucking amazing. That's what the press hates most about him. He has completely marginalized them by taking his message straight to the people. Their heads explode every time he tweets because their very existence is being threatened.
Old 01-28-2019, 06:11 AM   #70
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
And the Speaker of the House thinks she has executive power. It took more than one to cause a shutdown.
Trump still has executive authority. He threatened this shut down months ago and it happened. No one should be surprised. Now, Congress has three weeks to negotiate a deal. Trump has put forth a few compromises but they are all "non starters" for the Democrats. They had better come to the table with something other than "no" or they will be exposed for the obstructionists they are. If he follows through on his promises at the end of this next three weeks, no one should be surprised.

He threatened to use executive authority and I think he has the balls to do it. Not only will he build the wall he may very well use the declaration to trim the fat in several agencies and even dismantle others.

Pelosi and Schumer are playing checkers and the mainstream media is telling them the moves they should be making.

What Trump understands about information is that we've devolved into receiving it in 140 characters or less at a time. That a man in his 70's has mastered the concept is fucking amazing. That's what the press hates most about him. He has completely marginalized them by taking his message straight to the people. Their heads explode every time he tweets because their very existence is being threatened.
Very well said. You mind if I steal this and post it in the The Political Forum?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:20 AM   #71
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Very well said. You mind if I steal this and post it in the The Political Forum?
Have at it.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:28 AM   #72
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just did. Thanks...
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:22 PM   #73
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Why bother? I read his misinformed rant and all you're doing by posting it in the political forum is continuing to spread blatant lies and falsehoods. Do you want the truth? We well you cant handle the truth. the fact is that The Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress up until a few weeks ago..and during the last 2 years Trump could not secure the funding from his own party. Dems take power and they all agree on a CR or continuing resolution that House Dems, Senate Dems and the President ALL agreed on. This is why Trump and his word means shit.

Once they had an agreement Sean KKKlanity, Ann KKkoulter, and Rush Limpdick all started complaining about the wall funds causing the coward Trump to back out of the deal. Trump in essence wants the Dems to bail him out and in the process help him get re-elected. Well that two-timing two-faced son of a bitch is delusional if he thinks we're gonna bail his skunk head ass out.

He said Mexico would pay for it so go get your dam money from Mexico. If not then Fuck you mr president.

I got one question where are the pesos? Where are the Pesos. We ain't giving him no dollars for his pet project. Nancy got this dumb fucker by the balls and ohh she's squeezing hard. Lmao
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:35 PM   #74
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And yes Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House 3rd in line from the Presidency. The Speaker of the House is more powerful than the VP. And the speaker controls what gets done in Washington. So Boardman you better go touch up on your politics my man. You dont know what you're talking about. You have on pure hyper partisan lenses.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:55 PM   #75
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
And yes Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House 3rd in line from the Presidency. The Speaker of the House is more powerful than the VP. And the speaker controls what gets done in Washington. So Boardman you better go touch up on your politics my man. You dont know what you're talking about. You have on pure hyper partisan lenses.
Speaker of the house HAS never ascended to the Presidency and most likely NEVER WILL...THANK GOD!!
Hyper partisan...LOOK WHO'S TALKING
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women