Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132
Default wife sharing review with BB

Since there is another post about this. And, Warpt commented about it. And, It may not have been posted in Eccie. Here it is again.

Warpt and BB fun
I looked around another site where to submit this. Nothing fit. So I am posting it here. If it needs to move or is not Ok, just let me know.

My hobby friend Warpt had rented a house for the weekend. He works in this area but lives somewhere else. He had invited his wife over for a weekend of site seeing and fishing.

Warpt and I have met several times to discuss the hobby, fishing, and work. He had commented that he and his wife (BB) were once swingers but had not played in a while.

He said to come by the rental on Sunday morning and I will introduce you to BB. He texted me Sunday morning to just to come on in that they would be upstairs and that the door was downstairs.

The door was unlocked just like he indicated. I tentatively walked in. Around the corner was BB who said we should just go into a downstairs bedroom.

I need to back up a little. BB is tall and big boned. She carries it well. She is about 5’11”. When we met, I went to shake hands. She leaned in and allowed a kiss on her neck that got an OHH from her. Her weight is about 180. She had on orange clingy coverup and some orange panties.

She walked me into a bedroom where she felt my cock through my pants. She smiled as it had got a little stiff. She said Warpt was upstairs and would be down in a few minutes. I was a little nervous and worried about Warpt seeing what was happening. BB said he would announce before arriving downstairs and that he was not the jealous type. As she was telling me this, she was opening my pants and got on her knees for a quick BBBJ. As I sat on the bed, now with no pants or shirt, BB made a couple of model poses and twirled around for my viewing pleasure. Now, I had a full boner.

Before she climbed on the bed, the orange clingy stuff and panties and were thrown on my pants which were in a corner on the floor. BB displayed some nice C or D cup titties with big eraser nipples. Soon, I was sucking on them and they get as hard as my cock, sticking almost straight out. Her ass was wide and bubbled out a little. I got to see it in action a little later.

As she climbed on the bed, BB started licking me about midthigh, over my cock and balls, stomach, chest, tits, to my neck. She opened her legs; put her wet pussy on my cock for a non-penetrating super slide. It was the best I ever had (and I had had more than a few). She gave me her tits to suck. That’s when I discovered that they got hard. I think she liked doing the super slide and me sucking her tits. I know, I liked it.

I turned her over so I could DATY. I found a shaved pussy that was already plenty wet. I dived in with my tongue and fingers. I think she liked that, too. BB was OHHing and HOHing. I know, I did. I was moaning, too.

A word for thanks here to several Providers that have showed me the way. I used every technique that you girls taught me.

We were making some noise. I was concerned again about Warpt. I told BB to let me get on the bottom so that I could see the door. She said I will suck your hard cock. Ok by me.

As she was sucking, I caught glimpse of a shadow at the doorway. Then, she distracted me with “I love your hard cock”. I had to watch it go in and out of her mouth. The next time I looked at the doorway, Warpt was peeking his head into the bedroom. I whispered to BB that I thought Warpt was watching at the door. She said Warpt if you are watching come on in and watch me suck this hard cock. Warpt walked in the room stroking a semi hard cock.

She told him to stand right next to the bed so that he could watch me getting a blow job. Warpt and I made eye contact and he gave me a thumbs up. I knew it would be OK. I humped my hips up. BB DT and looked up and smiled. She kept telling Warpt how hard my cock was. And, it was it was about to burst.

I encouraged BB to give Warpt some cock sucking. Several times she slid over to give Warpt some head then return to me. Always with “what a nice big hard cock” (by way of note, I am only average at best, but it was nice to hear).

I know Warpt likes BJs and I have seen him fill a condom with a Provider, so I asked him if he wanted to trade places. BB said only if you eat my pussy from behind while I suck Warpt’s cock.

Warpt laid on the bed, BB started sucking his cock with her ass in the air. I DATY and DATO. She OHH and ODDD some more. I used my tongue and fingers on all herp arts.

I found some condoms close and slipped right in her pussy K-9. BB continued a BBBJ on Warpt. I had a great view of her wide ass.

BB wanted to Warpt to watch. She had him turn around and slide under into a 69 with her on top. I started fucking her standing K-9. I not sure what kind of view Warpt had but it was close up.

We took a little break. BB climbed on me for some CG so that I could play with her tits. She continued to comment about my hard cock being in her pussy. She made Warpt look from every angle and to let her know about what he saw. He told her how her pussy was griping my cock. Once she even made him grab my cock to make sure it was lubed and wet enough. Once I pulled out of her pussy. Warpt DATY for a few then got me back in the newly wet hole. Warpt stood at the side of the bed and BB would give him a BJ while she was sitting on me. Warpt and I both played with a tit.

I turned BB over, pulled her legs up and pinned them with my arms. I pounded away. Warpt continued to watch and report the findings to BB. Soon, I had a feeling. I rose up on my knees and pulled off the cover for a BBBJHJ finish. BB dirty talked, BJ and played with my balls. Warpt ate her pussy as soon as I pulled out. Then, he watched as I shot cum on her tits. BB said to him “I want you to lick it up.” He had a startled ook. She grabbed his neck to encourage him. She pulled him down and said “lick it”. Warpt leaned down licked some cum up, then tried to feed it to BB. She resisted some. She had the same startled look that he just had. But, she was pinned a little and reluctantly accepted his cum kiss with my cum. Warpt gave me a high five and BB smiled. As an afterthought, I should had made Warpt write my initials in the cum. At the time, I just didn’t have enough blood in my brain. I probably had the same startled look.

We all laid down and laughed. It was all smiles. I looked around the room. There were clothes, panties, lube, soiled hand towels, used condoms and bed covers everywhere. BB commented that she liked to fuck other guys and make Warpt watch. She said I think he likes to watch, so we both get something out of it.

There was a downstairs bath close. I asked if I could take a quick shower. I had cum, pussy juice, girl cum, lube and spit stains from my knees to my forehead. When I got out of the shower, there was no one in the downstairs area. I dressed and heard BB say wait a minute before you leave. She said come on upstairs , we are in the upstairs bedroom. When I went in the bedroom, BB was sitting on Wartp mouth and face. She was looking good with her hard nippled tits sticking out. She would lean in for a BJ as he continued to stoke his cock. BB said this is what he likes best. Warpt mumbled something and gave me thumbs up again. I could not see his face. I left the place. Wow was that fun.

Warpt is leaving my area. Any that want to have some fun, may want to contact him.
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #2
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

awesome review sounds like everyone had a damn great time.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:41 PM   #3
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

That's how it went down...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:23 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You are a lucky man to fuck your friends wife.

I had an ex-girl friend let me have her best friend, but that was a once in a lifetime event. Enjoy it.
Fizley is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:36 PM   #5
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Damn that sure was a good read!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #6
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow that was fantastic! Thanks for sharing it.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:12 AM   #7
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132

I am hopping that it not a once in a lifetime thing. But it is complicated by time and distance. Finding free for all and the distance across Texas. Also, as I said before - only with Warpt's permission and BB's willingness.
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:08 PM   #8
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have no issues. We all had a blast.
Like you said, distance, time and work related things get in the way.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:04 PM   #9
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

That is a hot read. Lucky people.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:47 AM   #10
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ME ME ME PLEEEEASE I want to play the hot wife part YUMMY!!
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:00 AM   #11
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
ME ME ME PLEEEEASE I want to play the hot wife part YUMMY!!
You would certainly make a good one. If you come to Dallas let me know.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:47 AM   #12
Aggies01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Very sexy story. Good for y'all! Would love to meet a hotwife like that sometime.
Aggies01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 07:33 AM   #13
straightshooter30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the erotic story, I thought I was reading 'Penthouse Forum' from long ago, LOL showing my age...

Having played with a few couples before, two things stand out:
1. It is awesome having a 'tour guide' that says 'She likes this...'

2. How close two dudes can get to each other and not touch.

Carry on.
straightshooter30 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #14
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

One gripe I have about the hobby is that when one party isn’t into it, as with hoodrat’s with pharmacological cravings. A session like this one described, is so much more ideal, and Has so much less risk. I see why people swing. It was written very nicely. Thank You for sharing.
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #15
reddragon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Thanks for sharing a very hot story.

I used to share a lot my ex GF for 3somes and gangbangs.
reddragon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women