Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2019, 08:56 PM   #181
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There isn't any reason to quote or argue with some of these unrealistic claims of exoneration.
He pled guilty. Judge Sullivan isn't trying Flynn. He is determining his sentence. He might get off with no jail time but even Flynn isn't looking for exoneration. He never tried to withdraw his plea either.

As things stand right now, the FISA warrant is good and there are no serious challenges to it. Any flaw or point or misunderstood concept you think there is means nothing when the people actually involved in this have eliminated your scenarios.

It's like in Football, that game none of you like. There is instant replay, but there is also a ruling on the field. And the evidence in the instant replay has to be conclusive for the call to be reversed.

You guys are a couple of fans up in the nosebleed seats who can't even see the jumbo-tron telling us they're going to change the ruling any moment. All mostly because you won't admit you're wrong.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:59 PM   #182
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It depends on the circumstances but it could be for both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So LYING is an impeachable offense?

Or just good for prison time?
Old 01-20-2019, 09:16 PM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
There isn't any reason to quote or argue with some of these unrealistic claims of exoneration.
He pled guilty. Judge Sullivan isn't trying Flynn. He is determining his sentence. He might get off with no jail time but even Flynn isn't looking for exoneration. He never tried to withdraw his plea either.

As things stand right now, the FISA warrant is good and there are no serious challenges to it. Any flaw or point or misunderstood concept you think there is means nothing when the people actually involved in this have eliminated your scenarios.

It's like in Football, that game none of you like. There is instant replay, but there is also a ruling on the field. And the evidence in the instant replay has to be conclusive for the call to be reversed.

You guys are a couple of fans up in the nosebleed seats who can't even see the jumbo-tron telling us they're going to change the ruling any moment. All mostly because you won't admit you're wrong.

Any case built on an illegal search is forfeit. Flynn was extorted into a plea bargain. The new attorney general will pursue the matter more thoroughly than the House could. The investigators are still being investigated. Hence, there's no factual basis for your claim that it's a settled matter and anyone who disagrees with you is 'wrong'.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:35 AM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It depends on the circumstances but it could be for both.
You mean if one likes the President, then it's ok to lie, and if one doesn't like the President, then it's not ok. Thanks for the clarification and admission. That explains the hypocrisy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:42 AM   #185
oeb11
Valued Poster

All our Politicians lie - We pay them to do so.

Some lie better than others.

A lie to FBI or law enforcement may be a criminal offense.

Impeachable - Although the Constitution defines it as "high crimes and misdemeanors", it is realistically whatever the House decides is an impeachable offense by POTUS. Which could include - eating with fork in left hand rather than right. It is whatever the house chooses to majority vote for Impeachment.

I fully expect the DPSY's to impeach Trump. For the bottom line reason that he is NOT Hillary!!!
Conviction is another matter.

See the Impeachment of bill Clinton for Lying to FBI.

Nadler is quoted as "We know POTUS is involved in obstruction of justice" Nadler's stand on Impeachment is already in public purview.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:45 AM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Flynn has already plead guilty....the Judge asked him if he was tricked by the FBI...Flynn said no.

Case closed.

IB and LL are the ones who have also lied about what Judge Sullivan was going to do....if you listened to them a few months back, Judge Sullivan was their hero and was going to throw the case out! They brought up Senator Ted Stevens and crowed about the judge.

You , me and others tried to explain that that order was routine in his court ... but they would have none of it. Now they are trying to convince us the egg on their face is snot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Flynn has already plead guilty....the Judge asked him if he was tricked by the FBI...Flynn said no.

Case closed.

IB and LL are the ones who have also lied about what Judge Sullivan was going to do....if you listened to them a few months back, Judge Sullivan was their hero and was going to throw the case out! They brought up Senator Ted Stevens and crowed about the judge.

You , me and others tried to explain that that order was routine in his court ... but they would have none of it. Now they are trying to convince us the egg on their face is snot.

Sullivan hasn't ruled on Flynn. News that Comey and Adam Shitty lied about when the FBI received the Steele Dossier via Bruce Ohr from the hildebeest hirelings Steele and Fusion GPS was exposed last week. And the investigation of the investigators is still going on. Hence, no "lies" from this quarter, only pragmatic evaluations of reality.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:05 PM   #188
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Hence, no "lies" from this quarter, only pragmatic evaluations of reality.
More like delusions of grandeur!

Sullivan slapped the piss outa Flynn in court and shot down your and LL theory of that bs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More like delusions of grandeur!

Sullivan slapped the piss outa Flynn in court and shot down your and LL theory of that bs.
Sullivan hasn't ruled on Flynn. News that Comey and Adam Shitty lied about when the FBI received the Steele Dossier via Bruce Ohr from the hildebeest hirelings Steele and Fusion GPS was exposed last week. And the investigation of the investigators is still going on. Hence, no "lies" from this quarter, only pragmatic evaluations of reality.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:24 PM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, we shall see in March.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ng-fbi-n949226
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:25 PM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sullivan hasn't ruled on Flynn.
Have you ever seen a flock of birds lined up on a power line soaking up the Sun? When one of them swoops down for a crumb most, not all, follow to join the one attacking the crumb.

That's the LameStreamMedia and their loyal viewers. Following crumbs.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:37 PM   #192
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Sorry to tell you....no I'm not.
You're wrong. Your chosen logic is nowhere to be found.
This one of your favorite positions.
You have until flynn dies to say he'll be exonerated.
You have no legal standing and only your trump like inability to admit your mistakes and that you're once again so obviously affected by your poisonous tree I feel almost embarrassed for you.

Almost.
Quote:
Any case built on an illegal search is forfeit. Flynn was extorted into a plea bargain. The new attorney general will pursue the matter more thoroughly than the House could. The investigators are still being investigated. Hence, there's no factual basis for your claim that it's a settled matter and anyone who disagrees with you is 'wrong'.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 PM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no legal standing and only your trump like inability to admit your mistakes and that you're once again so obviously affected by your poisonous tree I feel almost embarrassed for you.

Almost.

Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 PM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Almost.
Nothing you've said is settled "fact", and everything you've said flies in the face of what has been common American jurisprudence for the last 70 years. Hence, you'd be the one who is "wrong".

Quote:
It'll take longer than March before the investigation of the investigators is complete. Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:46 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sullivan appeared to disagree, also seeming to take issue with the sentencing memo filed by Flynn's attorneys, which suggested that FBI agents may have acted improperly in their interview of Flynn and entrapped him into lying.
Under direct questioning from the judge, Flynn said he would not change his guilty plea nor challenge the circumstances under which he was interviewed.

“I was aware” that lying to the FBI was a crime, Flynn told Sullivan, adding that he accepted responsibility for his false statements.
"This is a very serious offense," Sullivan said. "A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the federal bureau of investigation while in the White House."
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women