Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Yes..I love bringing myself to ye old shattering conclusion as the lady watches...combine that with some saucy/naughty chatter from the lass in question and it is wonderully intense. The eyes are the gateway to the....id.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #17
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I like mutual masterbation the best....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

I so dig this especially when we both masturbate at the same time. The best is when we climax together yet separate. It takes just the right guy to get me to give up a little dirty talk. Usually these types of encounters take me there and I definitely get off on when they get expressive and don't hold back. The slow and methodical ones who just sit there staring at you, like there looking at your soul pull me in the most. Ever so quiet, ever so intentional, almost hypnotic. Its so mind bending when they softly but firmly instruct me. Not very often do I like to give up the reigns, but give me the right fella and ya, we goin' there! Visuals get me and to watch that exquisite moment its unlike nothing else, add chemistry and it just intensifies the experience.

~ In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all~
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #19
Dfwgent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

BLAZE---Spot on!!!
Dfwgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #20
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Blaze add some moaning and groaning and that would work for me...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #21
funtx750
Valued Poster

I really enjoy mutual masturbation, to me it says that we are both comfortable with ourselves and very self assured. I kn ow that back in the day my high school girlfriend use to love to watch me jack off. This eventually led to haveing a select few of her friends watch me in agroup type situation. They girls got very turned on watching as did I have an audience. Would like to repeat those days any of yo hot ladies interested?
funtx750 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I so dig this especially when we both masturbate at the same time. The best is when we climax together yet separate. It takes just the right guy to get me to give up a little dirty talk. Usually these types of encounters take me there and I definitely get off on when they get expressive and don't hold back. The slow and methodical ones who just sit there staring at you, like there looking at your soul pull me in the most. Ever so quiet, ever so intentional, almost hypnotic. Its so mind bending when they softly but firmly instruct me. Not very often do I like to give up the reigns, but give me the right fella and ya, we goin' there! Visuals get me and to watch that exquisite moment its unlike nothing else, add chemistry and it just intensifies the experience.

Blaze!!! Nice to see you here in these parts!!! Great response!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #23
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My SO likes watching my cum spurting out while I jack off. I enjoy feeling her hand on my shaft jacking me off until I spurt and watching it run down her fingers (Always do a cleanup for her!) before she uses her slippery, cummy hand to rub one out of herself while I watch. I do so enjoy it when a woman jacks me off.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #24
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

great thread, This is why I always jerk off in front of a mirror since my monkey died. Knowing at least one person is watching really gets me going.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #25
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Just rubbing one out while a woman sits idly by and watches isn't any fun. Having her diddling the bejeezus out of herself in the process is awesome, though.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Some men I have met like to be watched Jacking off...
They don't necessarily want to have help...just being watched...
I will.
Who likes women to watch them jack off?
maaaaaaany moons ago, one of my girlfriends let me spend one night a week at her house, usually when her young daughter was w/ her ex. some of the best sexual intimacies i've ever had. if she was on her monthly cycle, we'd still smooch and she'd give me bbbjtc's. if she was very tired and didnt want to give me a bbbj, i'd get on my knees on the bed and masterbate while she held me, watched me, played w/ my balls, etc. until lil delites would spurt forth onto the towel we laid on the bed [so we didnt have to sleep in it].
that was pretty intense as we deeply cared about each other and she would do what she could to get me there.

alas, we werent really in a committed relationship, which we were both okay with [it was kind of a FWB+ relationship]. so, when she moved to the midwest, i stayed here. still am in contact w/ her but we each have our s.o.'s.

then in the late 90s, i found the Adult News Eentertainment ads [long before craigslist, backpage, aspd, much less eccie]. and just having a woman watch you do your thing was about the best you could get from an intimate consulting appt. back then.

some of my first less than deliteful experiences went like this....
  • call to make an appt
  • go to the young woman's hotel or apt
  • put a consulting fee of 160-200 someplace visible
  • disrobe and position yourselves on opposite sides of a bed or couch with maximum space between you
  • "why dont you take care of yourself and i'll care of myself?" she'd say
  • we did, usually w/ little to no intimate connection between us
  • dress and leave
after a few of those, i said "pm, that's not what you're looking for!!"

so, i found out about aspd when it was on delphi.com and started visiting asian spas [at least there she got you off even if she didnt speak much english]
then had an opportunity to visit the Bunny Ranch in Pahrump, NV for THE best bjtc i've ever experienced [covered, of all things]
then found eros.com and started visiting indys from there and aspd.

now, all these moons later, i'd still rather have a physical interaction that a visual interaction.

these days, lil delites is sometimes not so cooperative and pouring my 2nd cup while we're interlocked is a hit or miss proposition.
some of my current indy favs will indulge me while i take matters into my own hands and myself to completion. last year, during some of my doubles consulting sessions, one would hold or play w/ lil delites and the boys [even sucking on them] while i would caress and/or finger the other one to her delites. i can remember one session where they had body/contact orgasms when i had mine.
now that's what i call sensual, erotic, and intimate!!

again, they were willing participants, cared about me [to the extent possible in these arrangements], and would do what they could to get me there.

so, while i would masturbate w/ another woman [or two or ...] watching, i'd rather she be a part of the action, as well intimate consulting before and/or after i did my solo thing.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Blaze!!! ... Great response!
Hugs,
Elisabeth
Blaze, i second Elisabeth's comment.
that is hot hot hot!!!

i've been in some very lite D/s and tying up/blindfolding sessions, but nothing as involved or as sophisticated as some of sessions described in this forum. i'm a sophmore, what can i say.

but your story gives me a new angle on it - have the other person instruct you how to get to orgasm!!!

and, btw, i love your closing line!!

thanks for the thoughts and images!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #28
KinkyMaddy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50041
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love watching someone masturbate, i like it more when im kind of hiding and watching.
KinkyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Love having a woman watch me while I masturbate, but I prefer there to be a lot of chat from the woman while it's happening, especially the derogatory kind of chat.

Had one appointment when I was starting hobbying where I was seeing a Dom and since she knew I was into humiliation, she invited a couple of her friends over to watch (and mock), including me jerking off for all three of them. Between the humiliation and the derogatory talk, it was a pretty hot/intense experience.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #30
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I enjoy watching to learn how to satisfy her, and enjoy her watching me, especially if we are trying for round two.
houston_switch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women