Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
SiD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking Is It Fair?

I am new to the hobby so, I have questions... but, I think these are fair... The First: Is it fair that I am looking for a provider that has reviews, when I don't have ANY on here? (keep in mind, that this is the ONLY site I belong to! I have looked at ASPD but, obviously they are going away..)

The second question, I read a post on ASPD regarding "birthday discounts" is this true? I ask because my bday is in Jan. not looking forward to it btw..

I have seen two providers in my past.. it has been some time now, longer than 30 days.. but, would like to see one maybe two providers on a regular basis! btw, I do have funny stories about them.. kind of embarrassing on my part, but... if REALLY curious about them please PM me and will tell all.

I do have more questions but for now i'll end this round... So, if Anyone wants to help me out please feel free to do so! lol Have a great New Years!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Well if all of us newbies had to wait till we had reviews to see anyone it would be a long wait.
As long as you have references the ladies will see you.If you don't search for newbie friendly ladies on P411 and elsewhere.Once you have a couple under your belt it's easy sailing. My birthday hasn't come up since I started hobbying so I can't help you with the
2nd question:-)
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

On the first question, I would definitely recommend going for providers with numerous good reviews, especially early on. IMHO the roles of hobbyist and provider are different enough that one side trying to mirror the other doesn't always constitute something truly "fair". Things like safety and reliability are much more important for the most part, and when it comes to fairness, remember you are the customer... just don't be a dick about it.

As a newbie, you would want to stick with someone who has been around a while, has a good reputation and track record, and can help you get started. Lack of reviews and history tend to equal higher risk. If risk is what gets you going, then feel free to jump in with both feet, but be prepared to lose your shirt from time to time. Otherwise, a known provider is the way to go until you have a chance to learn how things should go, develop your resources/resourcefulness, and gain a "hobby sense" of what to do and what not to do.

Going for entrenched providers is also useful when looking for references. If you see a several ladies with no reviews because they're brand new to the business or because they have good reason to avoid scrutiny, their vouch for you may carry less weight than someone who's been around the block and is well known in the community. One good reference is usually better than multiple unknown or bad ones.

As for birthday discounts, I'm sure some providers will chime in. It never hurts to mention it's your birthday, but I'd be a little more subtle about it than "hey, it's my b-day, will you fuck me for $50 less?" Maybe mention you're looking for a good person to spend your birthday with or something when contacting someone you're interested in.

And welcome aboard. I'd say "get out while you still can," but you're apparently already hooked, so just keep your arms and legs inside the car and enjoy the ride!
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
SiD
Valued Poster

Great replies on both! and thank you! I would never say "hey, how about a discount because its my birthday!" lol I am hooked in a sense, definitely! And great points about unknown providers, I'm not cheap by any means and the birthday thing... Well, to be honest is that there ARE providers that are out of my "range" and maybe a small discount could put them in my range. Do I sound like a jerk here? lol I really don't mean to! At any rate, the two posts have been very helpful! again, thank you!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Hardly sound like a jerk.There are providers who are definitely out of my range.Hell,they know that when they ask for so much.They are just trying to get a select few men.
I have noticed even those ladies prices come down when the economy goes down.
I never ask for discounts but if they are offered I will accept:-)
keep an eye on the ags here and elsewhere.If the lady is needing to make bucks quick they will sometimes run very good specials.
I see Reese Foster is running a $200 saturday special.thats $100 off her regular rate.
I just may take her up on that:-)
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Default Is it fair

If you stay with the top ladies on this sight you will do well. Be nice to them, pay their regular fees and you will have a very good time.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
SiD
Valued Poster

Thanks for the advice! both! I won't ever complain or nag about prices! and not the type to even suggest a "haggle" lol that's just dumb. I respect women period, so treating them different would be weird for me. Any provider I see will get the same courtesy regardless of price. But, I do know what you are saying!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi SiD and Happy Birthday! I'm a January girl myself! GO Capricorns! LOL!

I would also keep in mind (speaking for myself) that SOME of us don't have many reviews at all because we tend to stay a bit UTR. I had reviews on the other site but they were mostly older and I think I have one or two here.

Some of us have been around so long that we don't depend on the reviews, if that makes sense.

In any case, I wish you the very best in your search and if you ever get down Fort Worth way...maybe we could blow out each others birthday candles!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
SiD
Valued Poster

Thanks Nurse! Actually, I am an Aquarius! I'm not really a sign reader... So, not sure if that is a good or bad thing... LOL And I may just take you up on the blowing each others candles out! oh yeah, great info on the reviews perspective!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #10
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I just gotta say, vnurse is VERY good at blowin' out a birthday candle {{wink}}.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry........hit the button twice
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #12
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello Sid, I truly hope you find what you're looking for....just be patient with the ladies...and do a lot of reading and research and you should do just fine...
and I agree with Vnurse on the reviews I have a ton on aspd and just 4 on here....and then if you have any questions about a lady youre interested in seeing, then go to the men's locker room and ask the guys about her, they will certainly give you all the info you need....fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Capricorn, Aquarius...no matter to me! LOL! The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind...and thank you very kindly Crossroads! You are a doll!

Fawn is right...you will do fine here darlin'...just hang in there!
vnurse is offline   Quote