Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59848
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #1
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Democtrats stealing sunglasses in China

Good job by Trump getting the ballplayers out of China. Did they just drop the charges? By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem and call Trump a racist. UCLA players....Liberals from California.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Good job by Trump getting the ballplayers out of China. Did they just drop the charges? By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem and call Trump a racist. UCLA players....Liberals from California.
How 'bout a child molesting "christian" GOPer from Alabama?

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:14 PM   #3
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Do you even know why the players are kneeling during the Anthem or do you just have selective Amnesia like so many Whites?
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:08 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Do you even know why the players are kneeling during the Anthem or do you just have selective Amnesia like so many Whites?
pretty girl, bringing race into this? Really., that's all you got? Just like the rest of the scum sucking liberals in our country. Potus does something good, when he didn't have to interfere and liberals cannot give him credit. These 3 players were not judged by race, they were U.S, citizens and Potus got them out of China!! As far as the nfl players kneeling, it was colin kaepernick who started it, and the rest that followed this year are only looking for attention.. If those millionaire players are so deprived of their civil rights, why don't they quit their millionaire jobs and move to another country? I will tell you why, because other countries would not provide such advantages as the good ol' U.S.of A !! And most would not put up with such disrespect to their anthems!! But go ahead pretty boi, continue the race b/s...........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
goobersnotch
BANNED

wow I see a lot of white supremacists here. i guess i shouldn't be surprised.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:29 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobersnotch View Post
wow I see a lot of white supremacists here. i guess i shouldn't be surprised.
Again. another race baiting pole smoker!! The race card is all you all have?? No wonder why in the biggest inner cities of our country the educational system is failing!! The what can you do for me entitlement liberals have made entire generations dependent on the govt.. Teaching that anyone who does not think like a commie liberal is a redneck white supremist. Game set match; look at California and Illinois. These two states are the bastion of liberalism, and are bankrupt, have record crime where strict gun control laws have been enacted, and the health care and educational systems are far behind the national averages.. So go ahead and blame everyone else FOR WHAT THE LIBERALS HAVE DONE TO THE COUNTRY.. It's ok. I already know the response!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:15 AM   #7
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
pretty girl, bringing race into this? Really., that's all you got? Just like the rest of the scum sucking liberals in our country. Potus does something good, when he didn't have to interfere and liberals cannot give him credit. These 3 players were not judged by race, they were U.S, citizens and Potus got them out of China!! As far as the nfl players kneeling, it was colin kaepernick who started it, and the rest that followed this year are only looking for attention.. If those millionaire players are so deprived of their civil rights, why don't they quit their millionaire jobs and move to another country? I will tell you why, because other countries would not provide such advantages as the good ol' U.S.of A !! And most would not put up with such disrespect to their anthems!! But go ahead pretty boi, continue the race
b/s...........
common sense, fuck, I love it
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:17 AM   #8
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Just curious as to how you figure they are Democrats? Because they are black? So who really brought race into this? Racist try their best not to seem racist but then they pen a thread and remove all doubt!
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:20 AM   #9
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

California has the highest GDP than any state, their gdp is slightly higher than France which is a whole country, leave to so called republicans and their alternative facts!
Old 11-16-2017, 09:22 AM   #10
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Don’t forget to add trump in there, it’s funny all the repubs think this girl is telling the truth but the one that accused trump was lying?
Old 11-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #11
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
How 'bout a child molesting "christian" GOPer from Alabama?

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

You clearly broke Eccie Guideline #10.

I'm not going to point you this time but don't let it happen again or you will be punished up to and including being banned.

Let's get back on topic.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:18 AM   #12
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
California has the highest GDP than any state, their gdp is slightly higher than France which is a whole country, leave to so called republicans and their alternative facts!
Then why is CA broke? Here are some REAL facts for you. They have on of the highest State income tax in the country. Highest Property values. All this money and yet they cant balance a budget. The have a $1.6 Billion shortage as of 2017.

And they are probably Democrats since that Ball kids father is an outright racist..and frankly an asshole to boot!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #13
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Outright racist and married to a white woman, but let’s not stick to facts, you assume him to be racist but can’t show one iota of proof. Secondly, once again you are assuming shit to try and fit your agenda! And I give it to you, the guy is an asshole, but assholes are certainly not confined to one political party or the other
Old 11-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #14
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

You clearly broke Eccie Guideline #10.

I'm not going to point you this time but don't let it happen again or you will be punished up to and including being banned.

Let's get back on topic.
Just reportin' the news Treedouche.
OP stated "liberals from California".
I responded with:

Get back to shuttin' down all the AMPS...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:03 PM   #15
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I heard 1 or all 3 thanked The President of the United States (That is Trump by the way) for helping them out. Let's here you liberals here do the same. Come on...you can do it.
derek303 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women