Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2022, 07:51 AM   #1
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default My first full on pegging

So this was my first full on pegging as I have not been in the hobby for a few years and this tour is the “pegging” tour!

This is how it went.
I had contacted Morgan Baby and asked if she was up for a pegging session. She said yes so I set a date with her for my birthday. She seamed like a really fun lady.

She had never pegged someone before so she was a little nervous so I assured her that she will be just fine. This was going to be a casual fun pegging.

Communication was very easy with her leading up to the date. I arrived at her place and she gave me the room number. I had met here previously socially so it was not a blind meetup. She opened the door dressed for the the occasion. She had a black set that was sheer bottom and top with straps like you would see on a Mistress.

We talked a bit about the session, I could tell she was a bit nervous as she had not done this before. I assured her that she will be fine and to have fun. I brought two harness set up with an 8” with an a curve upward and a fat 10”.

We set up the first harness on her, the 8” curved one. Once she was all set up we kissed and then got to it. I placed a towel at the end of the bed and sat down facing her. She looked amazing all geared up. I asked her to give me a ball massage.

Her hands were lubed up as I instructed here to not be gentle. At this point she had gotten the hang of it and I was getting hard. She began to suck my cock and balls all while continuing the ball squeezing. She is good at this.

I stood up as she gave me a great BBBJ. I stopped her as I was starting to boil. I pulled her up and kissed her, let’s get to it!
I stood at the end of the bed as she lubed up and entered me. It did not take her long before she got the hang of it as we both adjusted ourselves.

Feeling her hands on me as she fucked me her body hitting my butt was amazing. I instructed her on how I liked it. She had mentioned that she was submissive. I told her that I like to top from the bottom. She did not know what that was, basically I would tell here what to do and how I liked it.

She fucked me with long full strokes all the way in and to the point of coming out. She got into a rhythm. It felt so good as she started to moan, and breathing deeply. She increased the pace as I reacted telling her how good it felt.

We then moved over to the mirror as she fucked me, I was watching her do me, this was hot, I told her she is a natural. We moved back to the bed this time I was on my back. She pounded me good stroking my balls and cock

Break time to change to the 10”. I told her that I had a good stream dripping from my cock as she took of the first harness “ I want to taste” she said! She gave me another awesome BBBJ to the boiling point.

I stood at the end of the bed as she lubed up, “this is going to hurt” as she referenced the size of her tool. I told her I will be fine. She filled me up and fucked me good with her hands on my ass and back, it felt so good as she brought me to that spot where you feel like you’re cumming but you can’t.

She really got into it and she was amazing. It was time to finish so I sat at the end of the bed as she performed oral on my balls. I showed her how to hold my balls tight and to tap them increasingly as I squirmed in pleasure. She worked my balls and cock.

I stood up stroking my cock as she sucked my balls and fingered my ass, wow, this was amazing. I dipped my cock in her mouth for lubrication. As we did this over and over until I was ready to pop. I put the head of my cock in her moth as I squeezed my shaft, her hand on my balls and finger in my ass. Wow, what a finish.

We talked for a while and I told here that she did great for her first time. She was interested in my gear as she wants to add this to her activities.

She is a really fun lady that enjoys sex and is a pleaser.

It is hard to find a lady that is good at pegging and I think I turned her into a good one.
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 08:50 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done doubles with her AND she ROCKS!

Woohooo glad ya had fun!!

Maybe one day we can try some more pegging fun
.maybe when I visit Austin next year we can do a fmf pegging lol

KINK ON BABY!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 07:20 AM   #3
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have done doubles with her AND she ROCKS!

Woohooo glad ya had fun!!

Maybe one day we can try some more pegging fun
.maybe when I visit Austin next year we can do a fmf pegging lol

KINK ON BABY!
Absolutely…

IB
Old 12-24-2022, 07:45 AM   #4
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Sounds like a Banging time.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:08 AM   #5
ArchAngel10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Glad you had an awesome time! I had my first provider pegging, femdom, sissyfication, session with a hot provider in Costa Rica. She was great and I enjoyed it! We actually keep in touch, still since we really clicked. She's asked me for ideas, things to try out, and suggestions for new toys. Looking forward to the next time I go back to Costa Rica as we are planning an overnight session!
ArchAngel10 is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:17 AM   #6
Hairytwatlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Pegging? Its assfucking. Just call it like it is. Not judging
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:25 AM   #7
zoozang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Love it just an over the top experience!
zoozang is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 04:57 PM   #8
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My first time was almost 30 years ago. We went and picked out the dildo and came back to the hotel and she wanted me to wear her panties and some domme etc. Was so fucking hot laying on my back and watch her fucking me. Was hooked after that. Enjoy just dildos even when not strapons.
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 05:12 PM   #9
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover View Post
We know what it is.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 06:54 PM   #10
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
No judgement but really, ok…

IB
Old 01-05-2023, 12:45 PM   #11
happy 1
Valued Poster

I’ve tried it a couple times but am afraid it could lead to hemorrhaging, damaging colon problems. Would hate to go to Dr. And have to explain what happened.
happy 1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:42 PM   #12
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Sure, I'll call it that. I love being ass fucked by hot women...and I don't care if anyone wants to judge me lol
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 04:48 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy52 View Post
Sure, I'll call it that. I love being ass fucked by hot women...and I don't care if anyone wants to judge me lol

great answer!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 04:21 AM   #14
RocketSled
BANNED

Encounters: 5

RocketSled is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 05:24 AM   #15
zoozang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

DR,