Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default "NEW POSTS" Settings?

Would it be possible to set filters in the user CP that would allow a member to adjust what is found when you click the "new posts" icon?

That way you could set it to only return links specific to the region(s) and board areas you wanted to peruse?

For instance, is it possible to set mine to:

Ohio
Kentucky
Indiana
National
Diamonds and Tuxedos

?????
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Not Houston?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

Ohio
Kentucky
Indiana
National
Diamonds and Tuxedos

?????
How sad it is that you don't have any semblance of a life. You seem almost consumed by sites of this nature, and to be honest, it's really sad.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

And also how sad it is that you appear to have nothing better to do than to attack others. This forum, as well as the others, is not the place for that. Keep it polite and civil.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Keep it polite and civil.
It was polite and civil, and it was something that was my opinion. He's had a rough go of it for awhile, and maybe he should step back for a bit.

Quote:
And also how sad it is that you appear to have nothing better to do than to attack others.
Attack?, yea, right.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It was polite and civil, and it was something that was my opinion. He's had a rough go of it for awhile, and maybe he should step back for a bit.
Stay on topic.

Keep the personal attacks out of it.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Default My Apologies. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Not Houston?
Quote:
How sad it is that you don't have any semblance of a life. You seem almost consumed by sites of this nature, and to be honest, it's really sad.
Quote:
He's had a rough go of it for awhile, and maybe he should step back for a bit.
I had a kick to the seat of my pants and a splash of cold water to the face. Now, I am trying to compensate for a personality quirk. We all have them, but sometimes we are not aware of them. Sometimes they are exacerbated on the internet (tone and and non-verbal cues not available in 2-dimensional posting).

As to my time and life, it is called being retired and working as a contract consultant. You spend a lot of down time in empty hotel rooms and often, like I am tonight, waiting on a provider to arrive. I like cruising ECCIE when I am hobbying--yeah it gives me a kick, sorry if that bothers anyone.

I am an opinionated guy that lives life thinking being wrong is better than being uncertain.

My apologies.

It has come to my attention that I need to adjust my behavior on this board and I am going to give it a try. The best way for me to do that is to limit my temptation to visit every provocative post title I see when I log on.

I am compulsive and I have low impulse control--I kind of thought everybody that hobbies is like that. I was wrong. I need to learn how to lurk more and post less.

Anyway, as to the topic that shall never be named or spoken about by me again, folks know where I stand--no need for more of my annoying rants. You can explain my silence to any new folks that don't get why I am silent on it, if it ever even pops up.

I now get that some interesting sounding threads are regional discussions and they don't need an interloper.

I am trying to see if there is a way I haven't found yet to set my User CP filters to help me not trespass where I don't belong.

My apologies if that offended you.

I have decided to move on. I can’t tell you what to do, but I can speak from experience when I say no amount of fun derived from banter is worth being suspended from this board and being cut-off from all of these wonderful ladies.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

--Anon
Old 08-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
ANONONE
BANNED

Sorry for hijacking my own thread with the post above, but I thought maybe that could serve as the one and final comment about that mess last month.

To refocus on the topic:

If we don't already have it, could such a feature be added during one of the upcoming ECCIE upgrades? If we already do have features like that, or if there are other suggestions on how I could change my user settings to help me better filter things away from my post compulsion, please share.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Send your ideas in a PM to Programmer.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Send your ideas in a PM to Programmer.
Done. You were CC'd on the PM.

Thanks!

You can close this thread if you would like.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

No need to close it.

Any more information pertinent to this thread's topic may still be posted here.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #12
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I thinck that expanding the purpose of this question a little won't hurt.

Holding a grudge is very unproductive and exposes you to the same potential mistakes as the person you hold a grudge against.

I was never offended by ANONONE posting in Houston. In some ways he is excellent entertainment.........as with any excursion into unknown territory, it is always wise to learn the lay of the land before you jump in.

This hobby breeds strong personalities.......you put all of this testosterone in one room and you are bound to get sideways from time to time.........the key is to learn from your errors and move on.

I don't know if the programing that ANONONE desires can be instituted.........I thinck he should simply learn to ignore the baiting and enjoy the whole board.

ANONONE has the wordcraft to make this place interesting........he just needs to use it more judiciously........many around here don't even have that.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Just what part of what I posted...

Quote:
Any more information pertinent to this thread's topic may still be posted here.
escaped you?

Please stay on topic.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #14
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

what do you guys thinck of the ACL tear suffered by the Cowboys John Phillips?

drag huh?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
squiretuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Thought I had it figured out in the Search tab. You can limit to specific forum ( and child forums).

However, it didn't work for what I wanted. I was trying to duplicate the new posts just to Austin, TX. but the search requires either keywords or a name upon which to search.

Programmers, I think the Search tab is a good place to set criteria for new posts or recent posts filtering. Would really be nice!

Humbly requested and submitted.
squiretuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women