Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2024, 11:39 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default being a BLM rioter is worth 10 million dollars in Seattle

disgusting a city i used to live in and once considered a prime retirement location would do this

that's 200k per blm punk .. disgusting!

Seattle will pay $10 million to protesters who said police used excessive force during 2020 protests

https://apnews.com/article/seattle-2...0d2581610f2cf7

By GENE JOHNSON
Updated 5:38 PM CST, January 25, 2024

SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle has agreed to pay $10 million to 50 demonstrators who sued over the police department’s heavy-handed response to racial justice protests in 2020, in a settlement announced by attorneys from both sides Wednesday.

The protesters were among tens of thousands who rallied downtown and in the Capitol Hill neighborhood for weeks following the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police — a period that saw Seattle’s police department abandon its East Precinct building as well as the establishment of the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest,” a six-block zone taken over by protesters.

The police department — led by then-Chief Carmen Best — used aggressive techniques to disperse the crowds, including flash-bang grenades, foam-tipped projectiles and blast balls that explode and emit pepper gas.

At some points during protests, people in the crowds did cause damage, including burning police cars and trying to set a fire at the East Precint. But a federal judge ordered the department to stop using chemical and other weapons indiscriminately against against peaceful demonstrators.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 08:08 AM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Who says "crime doesn't pay"?

In Seattle it pays extremely well!

Set a police car on fire and collect $200k!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 08:14 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

A federal judge ordered someone to stop using chemical and other weapons indiscriminately against against peaceful demonstrators.
Those demonstrators got hurt, so the state lost the lawsuit for hurting people, so the violent mobsters are being held accountable.

I don't see what's wrong. If people above you tell you to stop using tear gas, and you continue to use tear gas, then you are at fault.

Can't have it both ways. Or are people upset that police are being held accountable for violence against BLM protestors? That's a bit racist if you ask me!
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 08:35 AM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Default Don't Believe Your Lying Eyes!!

Did you really say "peaceful demonstrators"?? Do you mean THESE "peaceful demonstrators"??

Old 01-26-2024, 08:39 AM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Default Burn, Baby, Burn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Can't have it both ways.
Sure you can!

Seattle is living proof of it - you can torch your own city and be REWARDED for doing it!!

Ain't this a GREAT country?
Old 01-26-2024, 09:02 AM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Default Onawb on Riot Control

Too bad the Seattle police didn't follow the advice onawb provided below. It could have saved taxpayers a lot of money... give 'em bullets instead of payouts!

Quote:
I am 100% in favor of police officers unloading their clip into civilians if the officer feels that their lives are under genuine threat.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:31 AM   #7
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

I don't really think you can have a civilized conversation between a bunch of police who get their rocks off by hurting POC, and a bunch of black people who are upset about what police are doing to POC.

Fact of the matter is, a federal judge told the police to stop using excessive force and tear gas.
The police didn't listen. So the judges ruled against the party that disobeyed orders.

In the beginning, were both parties in the wrong? Yes.
During the confrontations, were both parties in the wrong? Yes

But of the two parties, which is the more equipped and actually has an intelligence and coordination network, with radios and dispatch? The police.
The police were told to stand down. They didn't stand down. They ended up hurting people. So the police have to pay the price. But because we have police unions to protect the corrupt police, it is the city and thus the tax payers that have to foot the bill for the police not listening to orders.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:33 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
against peaceful demonstrators.

Peaceful - please. The only thing these BLM criminals should get is a stint in jail. Not a payoff from some leftist city
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 09:57 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Default Will the REAL Onawb Please Stand Up?

Here's onawb on Ashli Babbitt being shot and killed by the Capitol police:

Quote:
I am 100% in favor of police officers unloading their clip into civilians...

And here's onawb on the violent Seattle BLM riots:

Quote:
The police... didn't stand down. They ended up hurting people. So the police have to pay the price.
Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?
Old 01-26-2024, 10:44 AM   #10
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here's onawb on Ashli Babbitt being shot and killed by the Capitol police:

And here's onawb on the violent Seattle BLM riots:

Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Which is why I do my best not to respond anymore to him or the likes of rmg and such.... no logic just hatred of those they don't agree with.... ain't worth the effort.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 11:00 AM   #11
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

If other 'protests' were peaceful, according to MAGA, then surely the BLM riots were peaceful too! I'm just using MAGA logic. Doesn't make much sense, does it?
Old 01-26-2024, 11:16 AM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Seattle and 1/6 were both riots. By definition, a riot can't be peaceful. If it was peaceful, it wouldn't be called a riot. Got that?

The only thing that "doesn't make sense" is your knee-jerk criticism of the police in Seattle, contrasted with your knee-jerk support of the police on 1/6.

And it's entirely based on who was doing the rioting.

Can you say "double standard"?
Old 01-26-2024, 11:29 AM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Which is why I do my best not to respond anymore to him or the likes of rmg and such.... no logic just hatred of those they don't agree with.... ain't worth the effort.
I hear you Chizzy

See the first line in my signature

I have also mainly avoided posting in some of the silly baiting threads the left starts. Not worth the time or effort.

This thread is telling in pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.
Really, if you were a taxpayer in the cities watching the destruction from the riots and then seeing the city pay out YOUR tax money to these BLM criminals, what would you think?
berryberry is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women