Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2023, 02:20 PM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default MAGAS: Answer me this, if Trump won 2020...

Dear MAGAs
I have but a few, simple questions, if you could enlighten me.

If Trump did in fact, actually and truly won the 2020 election, then why hasn't he been put into office? If he truly did in fact win, and the election was stolen, why didn't he or anyone else in his camp actually do something real to reclaim his office? Not relying on volunteers and unpaid labor to 'take back Washington'.

If your big man was actually the president for the last 3 years, what's his excuse to have done nothing? Boomer or not, if someone decided not to do their job for THREE YEARS, . . . why do you continue to want them to do the same job?

And, if Trump DID win and was in fact the President for the past 3 years, which is his second term, then why do you want him to violate the 22nd amendment of the Constitution that states a president can only serve two terms?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 02:59 PM   #2
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

I wish you the best of luck in getting any direct answers to these 🤞
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:12 PM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Thanks. It's just a honest question. Explain to me your logic and reasoning, so that we may better understand one another. I don't think that's much to ask, is it?
Old 11-05-2023, 09:13 PM   #4
tommy156
BANNED

Not in the real world, no.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:02 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Thanks. It's just a honest question. Explain to me your logic and reasoning, so that we may better understand one another. I don't think that's much to ask, is it?
... Mate, explain directly what questions you have
and I will do me level best to answer them.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:52 AM   #6
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Mate, explain directly what questions you have
and I will do me level best to answer them.

### Salty

1. If Trump did in fact, actually and truly won the 2020 election, then why hasn't he been put into office?
2. If he truly did in fact win, and the election was stolen, why didn't he or anyone else in his camp actually do something real to reclaim his office? (Not counting J6th as everyone there was unpaid, uncoordinated volunteers)

3. If your big man was actually the president for the last 3 years, what's his excuse to have done nothing? Boomer or not, if someone decided not to do their job for THREE YEARS, . . . why do you continue to want them to do the same job?
4. And, if Trump DID win and was in fact the President for the past 3 years, which is his second term, then why do you want him to violate the 22nd amendment of the Constitution that states a president can only serve two terms?

I anticipate your reply. Cheers
Old 11-06-2023, 07:13 AM   #7
MrWonderland
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

You’re clearly asking after the Q folks. Please don’t conflate their position with the constitutionalists who represent Trump’s base, but I’ll do my best to answer your inquires.

1. Trump isn’t in the White House because the election was stolen. After Pence failed in his responsibility to turn the votes around, Trump’s only option was to launch a coup or fight it in the courts. He chose the latter option and here we are.

2. Trump fought the election in the courts. Now he’s being charged with conspiracy for challenging the outcome of the election in the courts. Imagine getting arrested after suing an employer for wrongful termination, it’s like that.

3. The Q folks argue that Trump is still commander in chief, not that he’s still president. These are two offices, usually held by the same sitting President. In regards to doing something, the Q folks argue that he is, by unmasking the deep state. But the semantics here are immaterial, it’s plain to see what a mess Biden has made of the country. Would you have preferred a Trump coup? That was his only other option.

4. He’s running for his second term as President. The commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States is a position without set terms, so there’s no 22nd amendment violation if he still holds that position.

If you don’t understand the election fraud, I’ll spell it out for you. The Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed by the media, which is election interference. Social media censored conservative speech, which is election interference. Liberal justices made substantive changes to the way elections were conducted, allowing vote by mail and ballot harvesting, which is very illegal and constitutes election interference. Mail in ballots aren’t signature verified so there is no way to tell which votes are cast legitimately, which throws the whole election into doubt.

Again, Trump tried to challenge this in the courts and was charged with conspiracy. Ken Paxton was winning these cases in Texas and dems tried to impeach him. News coverage of these goings on are being suppressed and legal action used to silence dissent. That should tell you a lot about the state of our country.
MrWonderland is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:34 AM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Thanks for the replies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWonderland View Post

4. He’s running for his second term as President. The commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States is a position without set terms, so there’s no 22nd amendment violation if he still holds that position.

If you don’t understand the election fraud, I’ll spell it out for you. The Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed by the media, which is election interference. Social media censored conservative speech, which is election interference. Liberal justices made substantive changes to the way elections were conducted, allowing vote by mail and ballot harvesting, which is very illegal and constitutes election interference. Mail in ballots aren’t signature verified so there is no way to tell which votes are cast legitimately, which throws the whole election into doubt.

Again, Trump tried to challenge this in the courts and was charged with conspiracy. Ken Paxton was winning these cases in Texas and dems tried to impeach him. News coverage of these goings on are being suppressed and legal action used to silence dissent. That should tell you a lot about the state of our country.

If Trump is still the CiC, then again, what has he been doing? Surely not commanding the armed forces to put him back into the white house.

On the topic of election interference, what about the recording that came out right after the election, of Trump asking George to 'find me enough votes to win'? https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=75027350
How is that not being considered election interference?
Old 11-06-2023, 12:44 PM   #9
Diggerdale12
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Because he’s not president or commander in chief… you’re picking on the Q Crowd… they are equally as insane as the hard left… big difference being, none of the Q crowd is openly calling for pedophiles to be integrated into society and be referred to as “minor attracted persons”

So give me the choice between a delusional group of people who think Donald Trump has been the president for 7 years, or a delusional group of people who think pedophiles are discriminated against… i choose the Q people every day that ends in Y.
Diggerdale12 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:25 PM   #10
tommy156
BANNED

The 2020 election was absolutely not stolen.

If that's your starting point, you're living in a fantasy land. Nothing else said after that is going to matter. The entire premise is false.
Old 11-06-2023, 01:55 PM   #11
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Thanks for the replies!

If Trump is still the CiC, then again, what has he been doing? Surely not commanding the armed forces to put him back into the white house.

On the topic of election interference, what about the recording that came out right after the election, of Trump asking George to 'find me enough votes to win'? https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=75027350
How is that not being considered election interference?
asking to find enough illegal votes to turn the contest is not election interference.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 02:42 PM   #12
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
asking to find enough illegal votes to turn the contest is not election interference.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

This doesn't sound like 'find all of the legal votes'. It sounds like 'find votes for me'
Old 11-06-2023, 03:19 PM   #13
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
He was trying to use the power of the U.S. Presidency to shake down the Georgia state AG. He was telling him to "find me the votes" and made a veiled threat by saying how angry everybody was. Classic mob boss bullshit. Only this time, he was trying to rig an election, which makes him unfit to defend the U.S. Constitution and ever hold office again.

And unlike any of trump's claims of "illegal votes" or "voter fraud", the Georgia state AG actually had evidence.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:25 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

This doesn't sound like 'find all of the legal votes'. It sounds like 'find votes for me'
... THAT is not the full telephone call.
You should be asking for the full phone call.
Then you'd understand they were counting illegal votes.
That the Trump barristers wanted to take to a Judge
to get a ruling. ... Which Raffensberger stalled on
and did not want to happen because a Judge might then
pause Georgia's Certification.

... I've layed this out before.

... THIS will all come out at Trial - but then as we've seen,
Fani Willis doesn't want a Trial.

#### Salty
Old 11-06-2023, 06:02 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. If Trump did in fact, actually and truly won the 2020 election, then why hasn't he been put into office?
2. If he truly did in fact win, and the election was stolen, why didn't he or anyone else in his camp actually do something real to reclaim his office? (Not counting J6th as everyone there was unpaid, uncoordinated volunteers)

3. If your big man was actually the president for the last 3 years, what's his excuse to have done nothing? Boomer or not, if someone decided not to do their job for THREE YEARS, . . . why do you continue to want them to do the same job?
4. And, if Trump DID win and was in fact the President for the past 3 years, which is his second term, then why do you want him to violate the 22nd amendment of the Constitution that states a president can only serve two terms?

I anticipate your reply. Cheers

... Let me get to a couple more of your questions, mate.

... Trump WAS on his way to Winning the election until
four or five states ALL PAUSED the vote counting
around midnight of election night. All about the same time.

This pause - in those "swing states" was to give the
Dems time to see just how far Trump was ahead - and how
many votes ..er.. ballots they would need to win those states.

And in states such as Georgia and PA - they counted
illegal votes to "win"...

Here in PA - they counted for days on end, remember?
Counting mail-in ballots without the proper signature
and date - in FULL VIOLATION of the State Constitution.

... The result? - The PA Supreme Court (mostly Dems)
surely ruled that they would count those votes - "this time"
because of the extraordinary hardship of Co-vid.

So here in PA - the courts allowed the violation
of their-own Constitution.

And WHY? - Because IF they didn't - Trump wins PA.

... And another of yer questions is WHY didn't Trump
or the others do anything REAL to reclaim it?

They did.

... Surely petitioned the Courts in a number of the
states - and the Judges wicked the lot of them away.
Mostly due-to the FACT that there was not enough time
for a proper trial before the 6 January certification date.

... That's why President Trump asked VP Mike Pence
to pause the Certification - and send the elections
back to the states in question and have them re-certify.

... Pence didn't believe that he himself had the proper
authority to do that.

... So the rest is history.

I do hope THAT answers a few of you questions and concerns, mate.

### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women