Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I was illustrating the futility of confirming a source of something obvious. Give me an example of a source I could quote that you would respect, or even understand, and I will put out the effort.

This thread is about Obama and National Security. Ok, he killed a couple guys. Whoopee. There are no controls on our borders to prevent terrorists from entering the US. Need a cite for that? It's obvious.

Here's a national security cite for you, the Administration has been lying and stonewalling about Fast and Furious.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...us_595011.html

This guy might as well be John Mitchell. (Nixon's AG, look him up.)

Now report me to Attack Watch and STFU.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #47
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Fast and Furious

Like I said earlier. . . The Middle of the Beginning of the End!

Having an AG who is a Bold Faced Liar is rarely a good thing... especially when he's not very good at it!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 AM   #48
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I was illustrating the futility of confirming a source of something obvious. Give me an example of a source I could quote that you would respect, or even understand, and I will put out the effort.

This thread is about Obama and National Security. Ok, he killed a couple guys. Whoopee. There are no controls on our borders to prevent terrorists from entering the US. Need a cite for that? It's obvious.

Here's a national security cite for you, the Administration has been lying and stonewalling about Fast and Furious.

Confirming a source of something obvious is futile? Actually it’s the exact opposite. Confirming the obvious is obviously easy. How does
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok, munch. Find a source that says a serviceman or woman ISN'T out there to take a bullet for us. There's enough air in your head to fill a Steiger tractor tire.

become an illustration of the futility of confirming a source of something obvious? If you can’t explain that, you’re just like the rest of us.

You illustrate the futility of getting an answer from you that makes sense.

My posts have used a bunch of different sources. Since I used them correctly, that probably means I understand them. About the only source I don’t respect, don’t trust, and can’t understand is……you.

I know what this thread is. Your only posts on it until this one ,
WE, you are hysterical! Except where you denigrate a person who's son is out there to take a bullet for you. Otherwise, you are the quintessential establishment shill.

and
Ok, munch. Find a source that says a serviceman or woman ISN'T out there to take a bullet for us. There's enough air in your head to fill a Steiger tractor tire.

are off topic.
This one

clearly illustrates the futility of your desperate attempt at salvaging the tiniest thread of credibility.

“ok he killed a couple of guys. whoopee”?

You can give Bush any or all of the credit. The list of names and its length is very impressive.

“No controls on our borders”?

Good thing the terrorists can’t read a map. Let a Border Patrolman know even though his service is at a record level of strength and still increasing that he means nothing as a deterrent and his efforts at enforcement are worthless. Just another government worker sucking on the public tit. Don’t you wonder why all the terrorists try to enter by plane?

And as the cherry on the ice cream, you think the weeklystandard blogs are a national security SITE.

Report you to Attack Watch? You’re back to being funny again, right?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Munch, please cite to something that says the Weekly Standard article is wrong. I'd like to know if Obama has been open and transparent about Fast and Furious. Thank you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women