Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 06:40 PM   #16
tdz876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Here's an idea I've been kicking around:

I could post my profile in one of the forums, (ISO, Sandbox?) including the type of session I enjoy, the type of provider which most turns me on, and things I promise to never do (negotiate, request bfs, cross boundaries, be unclean, etc).
After a visit with one of the ladies, she could leave a comment in that thread. Comments I've received in PMs after an appointment have been "I enjoyed it, sweetie" and "You were a true gentleman." So, something like that. It should be easy enough to find with the search function.

This could be used as a public OK, kind of like on P411.

Feedback? Or should I have started a new thread?
tdz876 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:14 AM   #17
Armani.Banxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 304683
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdz876 View Post
Here's an idea I've been kicking around:

I could post my profile in one of the forums, (ISO, Sandbox?) including the type of session I enjoy, the type of provider which most turns me on, and things I promise to never do (negotiate, request bfs, cross boundaries, be unclean, etc).
After a visit with one of the ladies, she could leave a comment in that thread. Comments I've received in PMs after an appointment have been "I enjoyed it, sweetie" and "You were a true gentleman." So, something like that. It should be easy enough to find with the search function.

This could be used as a public OK, kind of like on P411.

Feedback? Or should I have started a new thread?

What a LOVELY idea !!!
Armani.Banxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:03 AM   #18
conhugeco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Hey ladies. I'm available for reviewing... Only $50/Hour. I'll even do a complete clean on your PC for free. What a bargain!
conhugeco is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:05 AM   #19
conhugeco
Gaining Momentum

Isn't there a women only forum on here? I would imagine y'all talk about us guys there. Maybe not.
conhugeco is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:09 PM   #20
ADRENALINE JUNKIE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I agree.. I have talked to plenty of providers who had bad or horrible experiences with clients…

It wasn't always that they got ripped off… Sometimes the appointment went perfectly well other than the fact that the hobbyist had terrible hygiene, or spent the whole time trying to get BBFS...

Probably the one I remember the most, was when a provider was telling me about an old client of hers who had a huge cock.. I told her it couldn't be that bad and she showed me pictures... DAYAM!!!!

So yeah… She kind of wanted to warn everyone about this guy because he is not exactly "fuckable".. Lol...

I know that sounds a little crazy… But I could totally agree… Could save him and the other providers a lot of headache down the road if they already knew..
ADRENALINE JUNKIE is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:37 AM   #21
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alright, this may sound ugly but here it goes:
We ladies are doing you guys a favor by selling our pussy for so little money. Tried getting a wife? That transaction costs 50% of the gross.
We should definitely be able to review the guys.
That being said, 98% of my transactions have been positive. But for the 2%, I would love to be able to warn my fellow providers.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:14 PM   #22
Luv2Munch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

PiperPosh...you are not doing us a favor. You are one of two parties in an exchange of goods.

You negotiate an exchange of one thing for another at a "price" that both sides feel is an equitable value as to what one gets for what one gives up. In this case, you give up a "GFE", a "limited GFE", a BNG, a fetish experience, or some other type of erotic playtime in which you provide some type of passion with a man. For that illusion of passion, you receive a certain amount of money...typically between $180 to $300 depending upon the going rates in your locale.

If it were a favor, you would be giving up something in which you are NOT getting an equitable exchange of an equal value and after which you believe you are still owed something. If you feel that is the case for your experiences, you should inform your client that he is on a payment plan so he knows before he even makes a down payment. Or you could simply raise your price to a point that you feel is equitable and at which you don't feel like you are still owed something.
Luv2Munch is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:36 PM   #23
python54
Valued Poster

I'm sorry guys but I side with the ladies on this. When I lived in Denver I had a few ATFs and we'd hang afterwards and just chat about the hobby. I'm a considerate guy and feel that a good provider is a valued asset to all of us. I'd hear their horror stories of the weirdest wacky and dangerous guys who can show up. As a guy, would you open the door to any lady who showed up at the door? I had an experience in Sioux City years back that made me semi retire from the hobby. Great ad, nice on the phone, upscale incall. I get there and it only took moments to see she was drunk. Then she took out her bottle of Capt' Morgan and took a swig from the bottle and offered me some. I declined and she excused herself for a moment so she could vomit in the bathroom. I left my donation but exited the door. So, reverse the roles guys it ain't so easy doing this business if you do it well. If you want cheap crappy service it out there for you. I'm jumpin back in with a safe bet on a well respected lady. No more "want a swig?" ladies for me!
python54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:56 AM   #24
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
Alright, this may sound ugly but here it goes:
We ladies are doing you guys a favor by selling our pussy for so little money.
It could also be argued the guys are doing you a favor by seeing you since it enables you to keep a roof over your head and food in your belly. It works both ways.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:32 AM   #25
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

I wouldn't mind being reviewed . That is if I ever break my hobby cherry.

Without a review process, the providers could get the IDs of providers from reviews by hobbyists. Then they could contact the provider for info. Pain in the ass? I'm sure. I'm also sure, some guys don't post reviews. That's easy. No reviews, then as far as the provider is concerned, the hobbyist is a newbie.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:32 AM   #26
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

To the OP and others that agree, could you post a sample review so we could get an idea of what you mean? What would be the purpose of the review? Safety? Bragging? Erotica? Promotion? Information? Those are reasons clients do reviews. 2 of those reasons (Safety & Information) are important to providers too. But the other 3 Are ego-driven. And the Alert, Co-ed, & Powder Room forums should handle the first 2.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:44 PM   #27
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone mentioned a stars rating in another thread. I liked the suggestion and it would be nice if eccie adds that option. As far as reviewing hobbyists goes, I'd rather not. I'm getting paid for discretion and privacy. There is the alert section, info share (other websites) to report horrible clients.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #28
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Avenue-x and indys has a similar system..Date-check but it's not a review board...Any boards that were public and had reviews on clients like they review us were disabled very very quickly..Marilyn site was one out of DC..I know that few of thèse guys retired after reading what were said about them.
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:32 AM   #29
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
To the OP and others that agree, could you post a sample review so we could get an idea of what you mean? What would be the purpose of the review? Safety? Bragging? Erotica? Promotion? Information? Those are reasons clients do reviews. 2 of those reasons (Safety & Information) are important to providers too. But the other 3 Are ego-driven. And the Alert, Co-ed, & Powder Room forums should handle the first 2.

I would say (to other providers who have verified status-not just any onlooker),
First 2 or three digits of guys first and last name: like Di** Wa*
Not just the first letter and last letter, because that's hard to identify.
Handle
Phone number
Email
And most importantly, what he did to piss me off so much.
Almost all of my hobby experiences have been pretty great, so most guys would have nothing to worry about.

On the contrary, I've had many great experiences I'd like to tell providers about, so that they can OK the guy instantly...without having to spend time reference checking him. That would be good because I'm not always available to reference check (and many providers are not as well).

Everyone would benefit, I think.

Not much bragging would go on. Though if a guy went down on me for a couple hours, I'd definitely brag about it (and tell other providers how awesome he is).
Old 03-15-2016, 02:34 AM   #30
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I still feel like my pussy is my pride. I am doing you and other men a favor by letting you have it for any price. I could get a well paying job many places if I so desired. Not all of us providers have no other options, and some of us are well educated.
That doesn't mean we don't enjoy what we do. But many of us could have sex with anyone we wanted. We're just capitalists, is all. Our service is valuable.
This is part of what I enjoy about this line of work--feeling appreciated, as well as feeling like I've partaken in a good negotiation.
And I believe the *ahem* illustrious Trump once said something along the lines of: "It's a good negotiation if neither party is completely happy with the outcome."
Smartest thing he ever said, if he did indeed say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Munch View Post
PiperPosh...you are not doing us a favor. You are one of two parties in an exchange of goods.

You negotiate an exchange of one thing for another at a "price" that both sides feel is an equitable value as to what one gets for what one gives up. In this case, you give up a "GFE", a "limited GFE", a BNG, a fetish experience, or some other type of erotic playtime in which you provide some type of passion with a man. For that illusion of passion, you receive a certain amount of money...typically between $180 to $300 depending upon the going rates in your locale.

If it were a favor, you would be giving up something in which you are NOT getting an equitable exchange of an equal value and after which you believe you are still owed something. If you feel that is the case for your experiences, you should inform your client that he is on a payment plan so he knows before he even makes a down payment. Or you could simply raise your price to a point that you feel is equitable and at which you don't feel like you are still owed something.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women