Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #76
Hummer911
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
Personally, I don't think I would ever write a negative review. No matter how the "date" went. If you have a bad experience, suck it up and move on...skip the review.

How would you feel if you dropped $$ on a shitshow and a "no"review may have saved u that
Actually, I take in consideration all of the reviews and form my own opinion. If you look at some of the "no" recomendations that are posted, the community sometimes blasts the person for giving a bad review...telling them that they got it all wrong. It really is a no win situation. Isn't this more properly discussed in the Mens Lounge?
Hummer911 is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:06 PM   #77
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

no john should have ta worry about being black listed for a "no" review
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #78
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Perry, you are correct....

I C&P the first comment.certainly not my MO
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #79
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer911 View Post
In my humble opinion, everyone has a right to make a living. Personally, I don't think I would ever write a negative review. No matter how the "date" went. If you have a bad experience, suck it up and move on...skip the review. I wouldn't broadcast to the world something like this because it could potentially ruin a provider's career. Providers have lives as we all do. A lot of them rely on the $ that they earn to live a prosperous life. I work to support my life...a provider is no different. Why go and ruin things for them? Anyone on here would be extremely upset if something was said that compromised their job, no matter who it is. There are forums on here that you could tell a different story if things were extremely bad. Simple respect for one another can go a long way.
Good post!
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #80
Hummer911
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Good post!

Thanks Amber.....
Hummer911 is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:38 PM   #81
Jessica Alba is Hot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer911 View Post
If you look at some of the "no" recomendations that are posted, the community sometimes blasts the person for giving a bad review...telling them that they got it all wrong. It really is a no win situation. Isn't this more properly discussed in the Mens Lounge?
Agree.

Which is why guys I know will give a YES then whisper to me on the side NO.

The "50 Review Guys" with all YES recommendation.
Impossible.
Jessica Alba is Hot is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:32 AM   #82
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot View Post

Impossible.
Not so impossible if the fella sees verified gals not running for the team/surrounded by drama. Step out of your box.... Not everyone in the hobby goes for/sees young troubled gals...

May be impossible for You because of the gals that you have a preference for...
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #83
Jaypal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaJones View Post
Good luck to him getting anyone to see him after this whiney shit show. 5 days later dude is still whining like a bitch
Oh Jenna, I'm going to stay classy. Most girls probably have enough confidence that their performance won't warrant a "no" review. So far only one has been the exception, and quite frankly, I could care less. I just think it's ridiculous that some providers on here feel that they are all high and mighty and god forbid would ever get a no review. What's the point of reviews if they're not honest? I've seen countless reviews where it sounded like a shitty experience and then the review is yes. To me that's laughable. Who's paying for the right to review? Don't put yourself on a board where you can be reviewed if you can't handle the fact that 2% of the time someone might not recommend you to people who could probably care less what anyone else thinks. I would bet the provider in question hasn't seen a downturn in business. Her ego was hurt more than anything else.
Jaypal is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #84
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypal View Post
Oh Jenna, I'm going to stay classy. Most girls probably have enough confidence that their performance won't warrant a "no" review. So far only one has been the exception, and quite frankly, I could care less. I just think it's ridiculous that some providers on here feel that they are all high and mighty and god forbid would ever get a no review. What's the point of reviews if they're not honest? I've seen countless reviews where it sounded like a shitty experience and then the review is yes. To me that's laughable. Who's paying for the right to review? Don't put yourself on a board where you can be reviewed if you can't handle the fact that 2% of the time someone might not recommend you to people who could probably care less what anyone else thinks. I would bet the provider in question hasn't seen a downturn in business. Her ego was hurt more than anything else.
I don't have a problem with reviews. I have a problem with the way u conduct urself. Your high maintenance, demanding and the way u gossip about ur atf's personal issues is not something I want to be around. Ur money is no good here get it & move on...don't be a whining bitch
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:25 PM   #85
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:52 PM   #86
Jaypal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

How would you know anything about how high maintenance I am. The ONLY reason you're even commenting on this topic is because of 2 little letters "NO". I'm done commenting on this thread so feel free to get the last word in. Call me a whiny bitch because your friend was insulted that I didn't like the service. Ill go ahead and edit my review with the following..."Im never going to repeat with this provider". Recommendation: A RESOUNDING YES!!!!!" I'm done with his thread so be the person we know you are and get the last word in please. This was fun!!! Thanks for the banter.
Jaypal is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #87
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot View Post
Agree.

Which is why guys I know will give a YES then whisper to me on the side NO.

Impossible.
It depends on who the guy is seeing. If they're all vetted with a good history then it's not impossible.

If he's seeing mostly unknowns then probably unlikely they would all be good.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:12 PM   #88
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypal View Post
I've seen countless reviews where it sounded like a shitty experience and then the review is yes. To me that's laughable.
Young spinners are the beneficiary of that quite often.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:37 PM   #89
trojantide
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaJones View Post
I don't have a problem with reviews. I have a problem with the way u conduct urself. Your high maintenance, demanding and the way u gossip about ur atf's personal issues is not something I want to be around. Ur money is no good here get it & move on...don't be a whining bitch
Good to kno the real reason for the DNS. My money was on dick cheese or leaky precum. Clearly fear of a 'No' review is just absurd.
trojantide is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #90
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
threAd is getting good
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women