Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7
Default Reppublican Crowd Boos U.S. Soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pcJ...layer_embedded

Hard to know which is more shameful -- the crowd's booing or Santorum's bigoted answer. In addition to being bigoted, his answer is no logical. He says "sex has no place in the military." But the previous rules threw people out for announcing their orientation. Will his policy throw out heterosexuals for mentioning their orientation? If not, he's answer if just a lie to cover his bigotry.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:09 AM   #2
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Santorum's answer was dumb. The change that occured recently is going to be much ado about nothing. The military will continue and continue being effective. He should have said that anyone brave enough to join the military, follow its code of conduct, and risk getting their ass shot should be respected and thanked.

Remember this TTH - I am actually agreeing with you.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

With all the problems we have at home and abroad.. THIS is what you want to focus on? THIS is what you want to post and have a discussion about?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
With all the problems we have at home and abroad.. THIS is what you want to focus on? THIS is what you want to post and have a discussion about?
Beats Obama's playing golf.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Beats Obama's playing golf.
Then knock yourself out partner.

When November comes and we're still in a recession remember what Rick Santorum said....and don't vote for him.

Btw...I heard Rick doesn't like strawberry ice cream either.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We all focus on different stupid shit

Rick Santorum will not be on the ballot in November...

I got 99 problems but a Tea Bagger ain't one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W80Ae5hEOA

Booing gay service members is a quandry for the GOP.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soap Dropper View Post

I got 99 problems but a Tea Bagger ain't one
That reminds me...When are you due to be released for Huntsville.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That reminds me...When are you due to be released for Huntsville.

I'm just glad to see my favorite nutbag from the north didn't lose his home to the fire. Especially since we Texans did not budget for fighting fires this year with our GOP govenator at the helm in the driest season on record in the last forty years!.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I heard about 2 or 3 people shout boo; by TTH saying "Republican Crowd" was booing is a lie in itself.....and they were booing his statement not his uniform, rank, or service...so your post "boos US Soldier" is another deceit on your part.

It is a cheap smear to try to start a thread saying otherwise.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I heard about 2 or 3 people shout boo; by TTH saying "Republican Crowd" was booing is a lie in itself.....and they were booing his statement not his uniform, rank, or service...so your post "boos US Soldier" is another deceit on your part.

They were booing what he had to say and not him?

Look I have no problem with a person booing but come on, they were booing him!

They boo his ability to say that in his personal life, he/she is attracted to the same sex. WTF? What is wrong with that? I am not but who gives a fuc? As long as it does not effect your job. God Damn, the hetro's would not have women in the military if that was the casae. Same difference.

For a party that preaches freedom, they sure boo the fuc outta people that want to actually live by those standards.

No different than them booing a black soldier that wanted to marry a white woman.

We had laws agonist that until progressive people righted that wrong.

But I do agree , none of the candidates agreed with this behavior, they just seek the support of folks that do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

I don't care if it was 1 person in the crowd that booed that's 1 too many- we already dealt with a GOP crowd who applauded in mass numbers when Perry talked about his Death penalty record in Texas- we had the couple of idiots who cheered about "letting a sick man in a coma" die- and now they boo a man who is serving in the military and so happens to be Gay???? Not one GOP candidate stepped up and said:"Hey this soldier is putting his life on the line..." etc- this is why the GOP will fail in 2012- the party has been hijacked by extremist.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They were booing what he had to say and not him?

Look I have no problem with a person booing but come on, they were booing him!

They boo his ability to say that in his personal life, he/she is attracted to the same sex. WTF? What is wrong with that? I am not but who gives a fuc? As long as it does not effect your job. God Damn, the hetro's would not have women in the military if that was the casae. Same difference.

For a party that preaches freedom, they sure boo the fuc outta people that want to actually live by those standards.

No different than them booing a black soldier that wanted to marry a white woman.

We had laws agonist that until progressive people righted that wrong.

But I do agree , none of the candidates agreed with this behavior, they just seek the support of folks that do.
WTF this is what I don't understand about the GOP- I am a straight male and I could give a rat's ass of who Tom, Dick, or Harry falls in love. I don't mind working with a person who is gay or lesbian- it doesn't matter to me- we all have to answer to out maker one day for our sins.
However, what confuses the fuck out of me is- the GOP is for smaller govt and basically the govt staying out your business correct? If that's the case than that means the govt shouldn't be in your bedroom telling you who to sleep with or who to marry?
Using the same "GOP" logic- less govt in your life should equate to the govt not being able to tell a woman what she should do with her fetus? However, by the GOP logic the 2 that I mention is ok for the govt to do- but it's evil as Hell for the govt to tell you or require you to have Health care????
Also, if the govt can't mandate you to have health care than do I have the right not to have Car Insurance? Also, are not tax payers forcefully paying for the Uninsured?
Aren't there fines and penalties if you own a car and don't have insurance????

Can a republican honestly explain that to me?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
I think it shows that the chicken hawk Republicans don't really give a shit about soldiers. They just claim to do so for crass political advantage.

I did find it moderately disturbing that John Huntsman, who I actually respect, didn't speak up and object to the crowd's behavior or to Santorum's asinine answer. I expect the other bigoted assholes to sit there like a lump on a log, because they are bigots, too. But not Huntsman.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Just Stupid

As a veteran of another war long ago, I feel that this whole "Gays in the Military" thing has always been a non issue to the actual service men.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #15
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This whole issue is dumb. In any large group there will be a few idiots. Liberal or conservative. If Ron Paul had been asked the question you would have gotten a much different answer. Santorum's answer will not get him extra support because he probably lost more votes than he gained with it.

I agree with Jackie that the troops will care about competance not sexual orientation. My son is in basic training at Ft Benning now and I know that he could not care less. He is also conservative politically.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women