Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

The materials come from released info at the LBJ library.
Remember, this is a recollection of reading the paper 3-4-5 years ago. I would appreciate linked corrections to my version.
This substantiates what you are saying.
http://hnn.us/articles/60446.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:39 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, because I point out that you, Munch, are a shill for Democrat apologetics, I have to defend Nixon? If Nixon did it, does that make it ok for Democrats to do something similar? You're logic never ceases to amaze me. I am not a Republican, and don't intend to defend them for anything, I'm just tired of this Obama's shit doesn't stink mentality. He is as big a liar and at least as corrupt as those who have gone before him, and unfortunately, quite probably like those who will come after him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #18
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm just tired of this Obama's shit doesn't stink mentality. He is as big a liar and at least as corrupt as those who have gone before him, and unfortunately, quite probably like those who will come after him.
I second that motion. For the people who can't see it or refuse to admit it, they're living life in denial.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So, because I point out that you, Munch, are a shill for Democrat apologetics,
Quote:
We would all like to see what quotes from me leads you to say this. I answered your earlier questions explaining a post I made. Your turn. I have to defend Nixon? Who asked you to? What words did I post that you think is requesting that action? If Nixon did it, does that make it ok for Democrats to do something similar? Who said or implied that? What words did I post that make you believe that is my position? You're logic never ceases to amaze me. . I can see why you are amazed at my logic since you apparently lack any of your own. I am not a Republican, and don't intend to defend them for anything, I didn’t ask you to. I'm just tired of this Obama's shit doesn't stink mentality. BFD! And what does that have to do with me? Reference a post I have made on ECCIE implying his shit doesn’t stink. If you actually looked, you might notice I don’t comment on every thread. Of course he has fucked up multiple times. But here is a clue if you don’t have one. The number of times he has played golf doesn’t mean shit. He is as big a liar and at least as corrupt as those who have gone before him, and unfortunately, quite probably like those who will come after him. I don’t agree with your last statement. Me saying that does not mean I think he is infallible. There is a hell of a lot ground between calling someone the Devil and calling them God.

You read a lot into my posts that isn’t there and warp what is there. Even though I didn’t say a word about the content of the OP other than all public speakers do what Alex had said (I disagree with “talking down to”. It’s easy to take things out of context to make them seem that way) you claim I’m a shill. I didn’t defend or make excuses for any democrats.
You took my statement;

It never fails to amaze me when I hear people demonize one party over the other. Go to townhall.com and check it out the conservatives there. See what actions they advocate.

Let's point out proven, documented actions and jail time awarded cases of how far one of the political parties will go.

I'll go first

Watergate.
And turned it into me asking you to defend Nixon, me saying it’s OK to do what Nixon did first, Obama has shit that doesn’t stink, and I’m a shill whose logic you don’t understand. You’re closing in on whirlaway for most astute (sarcasm) poster.
I didn’t ask for anyone to defend anything. I don’t make excuses for anybody, why would I expect you to? Besides not asking, why did you bring up Nixon or think I was asking you to? Nixon was just top dog. Putting him out as the “object” you feel I asked you to defend covers the fact that many high-ranking repubs were involved. You didn’t even need to put in an example from the democrats. Just because you misunderstand what Let's point out proven, documented actions and jail time awarded cases of how far one of the political parties will go. means when it follows It never fails to amaze me when I hear people demonize one party over the other. That’s not my problem. I mean what I say. I don’t intentionally cloud statements. The best way to figure out what I mean is to ask me. Like you did earlier in this thread. And the response I gave answered your questions.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
I second that motion. For the people who can't see it or refuse to admit it, they're living life in denial.

Who on this board acts like that? Quotes from them figuratively saying his shit doesn't stink? I'm not saying there are none, I would like to see what makes you think someone lives in denial.

I think your issue is they don't see things the way you do. Because they don't see him as the worst president, you pretend they think he is the best.

Like I said earlier. There is a lot of ground between best and worst.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This substantiates what you are saying.
http://hnn.us/articles/60446.html
Thanks for the link.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:49 AM   #22
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Who on this board acts like that? Quotes from them figuratively saying his shit doesn't stink? I'm not saying there are none, I would like to see what makes you think someone lives in denial.

I think your issue is they don't see things the way you do. Because they don't see him as the worst president, you pretend they think he is the best.

Like I said earlier. There is a lot of ground between best and worst.
once obamacare kicks in & evolves into single payer, he will be considered one of our best presidents, dont let these people intimidate u & make u back down.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
once obamacare kicks in & evolves into single payer, he will be considered one of our best presidents, dont let these people intimidate u & make u back down.
I'm not intimidated or backing down. That being said, saying a president 's "shit doesn't stink" is an attitude that serves no one. I am not aware of anyone with this attitude. I was merely giving the poster a chance to prove his point.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok. You win. His shit stinks. Happy now?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women