Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Buffet Bitchslaps Barack !

Yep; the Oracle of Omaha, Warran Buffet thinks Obama's jobs plan and tax hikes on Americans is bad policy....

This is funny stuff; afterall Obama has been calling his plan the "Buffet Rule."

Buffet thinks only the Uber-Wealthy should pay more in taxes; Obama wants middle class Americans to "pay their fair share"............Obama plans to raise taxes on those hoseholds making more than $50,000/year...

Buffet says Obama's tax plan is destructive economic policy and thinks only households making more than $50 million/year ...............

More Obama phonytales to follow....... !

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...to-ultra-rich/

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You can't even quote your own link correctly. Buffet said the tax should apply tp about 50k people. Not people making 50k. Good lord.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You can't even quote your own link correctly. Buffet said the tax should apply tp about 50k people. Not people making 50k. Good lord.
Reading comprehension has never been Whrly's strongsuit!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks guys, for saving me the time to read it
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Nice attempt to confuse and distort what Buffet actually said: here is the quote (4th paragraph for you Obama dumbies):

"Later on CNBC, Buffett said if it were up to him, people earning $50 million would not see any tax increases, only people who “make a lot of money and pay a very low tax rate, like me.”

Good lord you can't even intelligently counter printed words..

Go back to remedial classes and the short bus BigTex, WTF and Waverunner !

You guys are so predictable when it comes to the facts - you lie and distort your way around them.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You can't even quote My Thread correctly (dumbass)!

My OP says Obama's tax plan will apply to those households making $50 K and more;

The ABC News article clearly states Buffet believes only a tax on the urber wealthy is appropriate = those making $50 million or more.............alot of day light between Buffet and Obam's Buffet Rule !!!!!

Your a dumbshit WTF; can't read english i guess.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
This statement is correct. See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Nice attempt to confuse and distort what Buffet actually said: here is the quote (4th paragraph for you Obama dumbies): And of course you ignored the 3rd paragraph. See below.

"Later on CNBC, Buffett said if it were up to him, people earning $50 million would not see any tax increases, only people who “make a lot of money and pay a very low tax rate, like me.”

You guys are so predictable when it comes to the facts - you lie and distort your way around them. You are so predictable when you get caught lying. Claim the other side is lying, produce statements that have nothing to do with the subject matter being questioned in an attempt to confuse people and divert attension from your lie.
This is the 3rd paragraph. Most people read it right before reading the 4th one.

It isn’t [my idea] to have the rich pay more taxes. It’s to have the ultra-rich pay more,” he said, according to The Hill. “What I’m talking about would probably apply to 50,000 people in the country.”

So WTF was correct. You were wrong........again.

You guys are so predictable when it comes to the facts - you lie and distort your way around them.

So tell us. Is it drugs or is this the way you really are?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't even quote My Thread correctly (dumbass)!He said you can't quote your own link. He made no attempt to quote your thread.

My OP says Obama's tax plan will apply to those households making $50 K and more; This "info" does not appear in the article. It doesn't because it doesn't appear in the new tax plan.

The ABC News article clearly states Buffet believes only a tax on the urber wealthy is appropriate = those making $50 million or more.............alot of day light between Buffet and Obam's Buffet Rule !!!!!

Your a dumbshit WTF; can't read english i guess.
What a douche bag.
Add in the lie about a tax increase on $50000 and you end up being a lying douche bag who can't think.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Fundamentally, Obama’s so called “Buffett Rule” would raise taxes on millionaires ($250,000 =’s $1,000,000: “fuzzy math”?) making $250,000 and more. Buffet, on the other hand, is clarifying his original statement made some weeks ago, by explaining he thinks the “ultra-rich” – those making more than $50 million per year in investment income – should have their taxes raised. Yeah, there’s a lot of daylight between what Buffett says he meant and what Obama is saying.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fundamentally, Obama’s so called “Buffett Rule” would raise taxes on millionaires ($250,000 =’s $1,000,000: “fuzzy math”?) making $250,000 and more. Buffet, on the other hand, is clarifying his original statement made some weeks ago, by explaining he thinks the “ultra-rich” – those making more than $50 million per year in investment income – should have their taxes raised. Yeah, there’s a lot of daylight between what Buffett says he meant and what Obama is saying.
The “Buffet Rule” is one aspect of the tax package. It is aimed mostly at investment income. It has nothing to do with people who make $250000. Another part of the plan is letting the Bush tax cuts expire. This is the part that would increase the taxes paid by the $250000 and above people.

“Illustrating Obama's populist pitch on taxes, he also suggested that Congress establish a minimum tax on taxpayers making $1 million or more in income. The measure – the White House calls it the "Buffett Rule" for billionaire investor Warren Buffett – is designed to prevent millionaires from taking advantage of lower tax rates on investment earnings than what middle-income taxpayers pay on their wages.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/19/obama-deficit-plan-buffet-rule-taxes-medicare_n_969403.html

The LA Times says Buffet did not comment on the Obama plan. He said what his position was on the numbers he had quoted earlier.

“More than anything, while interviewed on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, he took a pass on commenting on Obama’s plan at all.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/30/news/la-pn-buffett-obama-20110930

Here are some taxes due numbers for different brackets.

The tax increase on $300K is $1100.

The taxes on $50000 go down $400

Income: $35,000

Old taxes: $0 taxes paid; $2,900 received from government
New taxes: $0 taxes paid; $4,100 received from government
Difference: $1,200 more from the government

Income: $50,000

Old taxes: $6,400
New taxes: $6,000
Difference: $400 less in taxes

Income: $125,000

Old taxes: $21,400
New taxes: $21,400
Difference: $0

Income: $150,000

Old taxes: $22,300
New taxes: $15,500
Difference: $6,800 less in taxes

Income: $300,000

Old taxes: $59,100
New taxes: $60,200
Difference: $1,100 more in taxes

Income: $500,000

Old taxes: $121,500
New taxes: $140,700
Difference: $19,200 more in taxes

Income: $500,000

Old taxes: $120,400
New taxes: $131,700
Difference: $11,300 more in taxes

Income: $1 million

Old taxes: $256,900
New taxes: $310,000
Difference: $53,100 more in taxes

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/how-would-obamas-tax-plan-affect-you.aspx
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The “Buffet Rule” is one aspect of the tax package. It is aimed mostly at investment income. It has nothing to do with people who make $250000.
You are semantically correct. But semantics aside, Buffett is not endorsing Obama’s plan to raise taxes on folks earning $250,000 to $50 million per year, nor is Buffett in agreement with Obama’s “Buffett Rule” because, as Buffett explained, the "Buffett Rule" is including a class of income earners he, Buffett, was not referencing in his original statement some weeks ago, i.e., those earning less than $50 million in investment income.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

IB: they only comprehend what they want to hear !

Even when Buffet rebukes Obama's Buffet Rule; these zombies march onward moaning "Busssshhhhhh's Faaaaaauuuuulllllt".

Old 10-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Even when Buffet rebukes Obama's Buffet Rule; these zombies march onward moaning "Busssshhhhhh's Faaaaaauuuuulllllt".

Dude, youre mental.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Warren Buffet is Obama's boss! He's just one of Obama's masters. A puppeteer who pulls the strings of Obama. When Buffet comes out and says, "tax me harder," thats all just a bunch of bullshit. Then media is meant to catch him saying such a statement! It's meant to be played on the news because he's not the one who's going to be getting taxed harder. It's you! It's going to be a tax on millionaires and the middle class who don't have the protection that Buffet has, and aren't as financially astute. It helps if your one of the people writing the tax code so you know all the loopholes. Or if your one of the few people getting your piece of the banker bail out money.

CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #15
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are semantically correct. But semantics aside, Buffett is not endorsing Obama’s plan to raise taxes on folks earning $250,000 to $50 million per year, nor is Buffett in agreement with Obama’s “Buffett Rule” because, as Buffett explained, the "Buffett Rule" is including a class of income earners he, Buffett, was not referencing in his original statement some weeks ago, i.e., those earning less than $50 million in investment income.
Buffet didn't quote a number initially. It was after Obama used the $1000000 number that Buffet used the $50 mil number. While not endorsing the buffet rule portion, when the interviewer pressed for a comment on the $250000, Buffet dodged an answer. See previous post with LA Times article
Quote:

After posting total bullshit on this thread, having it pointed out and documented, you came back with more bullshit about you being right and they were wrong. You commented on their reading ability while showing your own lack of abilities. You were proven wrong again.

Your latest post is bullshit too.

If they don't hear something they want to, they don't comprehend anything?

I believe that is the best description of you I have ever heard.

As far as a rebuke goes, you're wrong about that too. Look up the meaning of the word.

If you want see a zombie who blames everything on a president, look in the mirror. It's OK. Vampires can't see their own reflections. Zombies can. But with their focus on a single subject, eating brains for them and obsessing without a brain about the president for you, "they only comprehend what they want to hear".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women