Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #31
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Taxes go down on $50,000 earners, stay the same for $125000, and go down $6800 for $150000. $300000 earners will pay $60200, an increase of $1100 in federal taxes per the tables posted in post #10 of this thread. An increase of $1100, not a total of. Gross income is pointless to discuss because you pay taxes on net, commonly called taxable income. Reducing gross to net is determined by many different factors (number of dependents, deductions for all kinds of stuff specific to the taxpayer, etc.) A $300000 earner pays 20% to the feds. The “Buffet Rule” is for $1 mil and above. The $300 and $500k (up to $1 mil) earners would be affected by letting the Bush tax cuts expire.
Taxes aren't going down. There going up! Taxes are getting increased in certain cities in my state right now, with more increases on the way unless people vote them down. This so-called Buffet Rule is not accounting for increases in state, city, and county taxes. Right now this bill is all talk, the rich are just figuring out how they can take more from people who aren't in the special club of the elites. The majority of our population don't know how to protect their wealth but they do know how to spend. The numbers you posted in post #10 aren't the revised numbers before it reaches the house. The corporate media and the politicians say one thing, but do just the opposite. You should no that by now. A $300,000 wage slave is going to get taxed harder than 20% overall. The big thing is how that $300,000 is made; is it earned income (taxed the hardest), or passive or portfolio income protected via a corporate entity (taxed the least). If a person is an employee there is hardly anything a tax professional can do to save them from taxation.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Taxes aren't going down. There going up! Taxes are getting increased in certain cities in my state right now, with more increases on the way unless people vote them down. .
Where do you people get your information from?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/taxes/2010-05-10-taxes_N.htm

Amid complaints about high taxes and calls for a smaller government, Americans paid their lowest level of taxes last year since Harry Truman's presidency, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data found.
Some conservative political movements such as the "Tea Party" have criticized federal spending as being out of control. While spending is up, taxes have fallen to exceptionally low levels.
Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reports. That rate is far below the historic average of 12% for the last half-century. The overall tax burden hit bottom in December at 8.8.% of income before rising slightly in the first three months of 2010.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #33
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Amid complaints about high taxes and calls for a smaller government, Americans paid their lowest level of taxes last year since Harry Truman's presidency, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data found.
Some conservative political movements such as the "Tea Party" have criticized federal spending as being out of control. While spending is up, taxes have fallen to exceptionally low levels.
Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reports. That rate is far below the historic average of 12% for the last half-century. The overall tax burden hit bottom in December at 8.8.% of income before rising slightly in the first three months of 2010.
GD George Bush lowered taxes. we need more revenue.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama not only gets bitchslapped by Buffet, but gets it from his own hookers (Democrats in the Senate)!

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...bill_20110918/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #35
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:

From a multi-millionaire, thats who. Not an employee writing an article in the corporate controlled USA Today. Plus I do pay attention to my local news and cities are raising taxes in my neck of the woods, or atleast they are trying to. People who are employees have the least protection when the tax man comes-a-knockin. That I do know. Even your accountant can tell you that. Single parents that have 6 to 10 kids get rewarded with government housing, welfare checks, college expenses paid for, food, you name it. While the working man gets screwed! The system is unfair.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #36
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Taxes aren't going down. There going up! Taxes are getting increased in certain cities in my state right now, with more increases on the way unless people vote them down. This so-called Buffet Rule is not accounting for increases in state, city, and county taxes. Right now this bill is all talk, the rich are just figuring out how they can take more from people who aren't in the special club of the elites. The majority of our population don't know how to protect their wealth but they do know how to spend. The numbers you posted in post #10 aren't the revised numbers before it reaches the house. The corporate media and the politicians say one thing, but do just the opposite. You should no that by now. A $300,000 wage slave is going to get taxed harder than 20% overall. The big thing is how that $300,000 is made; is it earned income (taxed the hardest), or passive or portfolio income protected via a corporate entity (taxed the least). If a person is an employee there is hardly anything a tax professional can do to save them from taxation.
I clearly state I am talking about federal taxes. And if federal taxes are going down but state/city taxes are going up, why are you bitching about the Buffet rule?

The numbers in post #10 are the numbers that are available now. I will continue to use them as a basis for these discussions until they are publicly changed.

Your claims and predictions are only that. Yours. And they are almost certainly wrong.

Because the republicans control the house. And if nothing can be agreed on, one prediction I would accept is the slightly higher rates that result from the tax cuts expiring. Because they won't be a prediction. They will be a fact.

Quote:
From a multi-millionaire, thats who. Not an employee writing an article in the corporate controlled USA Today. Plus I do pay attention to my local news and cities are raising taxes in my neck of the woods, or atleast they are trying to. People who are employees have the least protection when the tax man comes-a-knockin. That I do know. Even your accountant can tell you that.
Until you post links that support your statements, your statements are just your opinions. The more attention you pay to different sources of information, the easier it is to quote them.

On a side note. If I make enough money to need an accountant, why would I worry about the taxman? Part of the cost of an accountant is his advice about how to reduce my tax burden.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
From a multi-millionaire, thats who. Not an employee writing an article in the corporate controlled USA Today. Plus I do pay attention to my local news and cities are raising taxes in my neck of the woods, or atleast they are trying to. People who are employees have the least protection when the tax man comes-a-knockin. That I do know. Even your accountant can tell you that. Single parents that have 6 to 10 kids get rewarded with government housing, welfare checks, college expenses paid for, food, you name it. While the working man gets screwed! The system is unfair.
I noticed your edit.
Single parents with 6 to 10 kids? The fastest growing demographic in the US.

Rewarded with shitty housing, welfare checks, and all the cheese and peanut butter they can eat right up until they go off to free college? How will mom keep all those commencements straight? They'll have computers in every room, video games, flat screens, trips to Six Flags every month, prom, 5-6-7 maybe 9 cars (I'm naming it)

You're right. I wish I had grown up without a father. I could have shared my room with 4 brothers until I drove off to college in my car. I got fucked by having 2 parents. If I wanted to drive I had to borrow one of their cars.
I wish my mom had divorced my dad and given me the life of luxury you describe.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #38
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
I clearly state I am talking about federal taxes. And if federal taxes are going down but state/city taxes are going up, why are you bitching about the Buffet rule?

The numbers in post #10 are the numbers that are available now. I will continue to use them as a basis for these discussions until they are publicly changed.

Your claims and predictions are only that. Yours. And they are almost certainly wrong.

Because the republicans control the house. And if nothing can be agreed on, one prediction I would accept is the slightly higher rates that result from the tax cuts expiring. Because they won't be a prediction. They will be a fact.

Until you post links that support your statements, your statements are just your opinions. The more attention you pay to different sources of information, the easier it is to quote them.

On a side note. If I make enough money to need an accountant, why would I worry about the taxman? Part of the cost of an accountant is his advice about how to reduce my tax burden.
The long term trend of federal taxes will continue to rise, not go down. I'm not bitching about the Buffet Rule, no one in this thread has the power to stop it from progressing but if it does see light it will not turn out to be what you think it is in finished form. As long as the powers that be continue to hold power in this country many other forms of taxation will follow, that is a fact. My claims are not wrong, your wrong. I'm not going to do what you want me to do, you are not an authority to me and I certainly don't answer to you.

A good accountant can save you money however if your an employee your just fucked via taxation, you should know that. Unfortunately this happens to probably 90% of the population. Judging from what you've just mentioned above you don't make enough money to need an accountant but I do. You must fall into the earned income category and there's nothing wrong with that, the highest type of income that is taxed so chances are your not going to need one. Thats why you pay a higher percentage of your income in taxes vs. Buffet and thats a fact, not fiction.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #39
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
I noticed your edit.
Single parents with 6 to 10 kids? The fastest growing demographic in the US.

Rewarded with shitty housing, welfare checks, and all the cheese and peanut butter they can eat right up until they go off to free college? How will mom keep all those commencements straight? They'll have computers in every room, video games, flat screens, trips to Six Flags every month, prom, 5-6-7 maybe 9 cars (I'm naming it)

You're right. I wish I had grown up without a father. I could have shared my room with 4 brothers until I drove off to college in my car. I got fucked by having 2 parents. If I wanted to drive I had to borrow one of their cars.
I wish my mom had divorced my dad and given me the life of luxury you describe.
You gotta understand sarcasm when you see it. A single parent could have 1, 2, or 3 kids. I was highly exageratting on a single parent having 6-10 kids but it is common in our society for a single parent to have that many kids while collecting a welfare check. People like that can get free rides in this country if they know how to manipulate the system. Thats a fact. Hell this system encourages it. I do not.

Sorry you got fucked for having two parents, more sarcasm for you Munch.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
You gotta understand sarcasm when you see it. A single parent could have 1, 2, or 3 kids. I was highly exageratting on a single parent having 6-10 kids but it is common in our society for a single parent to have that many kids while collecting a welfare check. People like that can get free rides in this country if they know how to manipulate the system. Thats a fact. Hell this system encourages it. I do not.

Sorry you got fucked for having two parents, more sarcasm for you Munch.
Everyone gets carried away sometimes.

No, really.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
From a multi-millionaire, thats who. Not an employee writing an article in the corporate controlled USA Today..
Do you know who Bruce Bartlett is?

Cities may be raising taxes but is that Obama's fault? God Damn my man, get a grip of reality! We overspent as a country. Households are upside down. We are not coming out of this anytime soome unless we inflate our way out like Reagan did.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201004150075

As noted earlier, federal taxes are very considerably lower by every measure since Obama became president. And given the economic circumstances, it's hard to imagine that a tax increase would have been enacted last year. In fact, 40% of Obama's stimulus package involved tax cuts. These include the Making Work Pay Credit, which reduces federal taxes for all taxpayers with incomes below $75,000 by between $400 and $800.
According to the JCT, last year's $787 billion stimulus bill, enacted with no Republican support, reduced federal taxes by almost $100 billion in 2009 and another $222 billion this year. The Tax Policy Center, a private research group, estimates that close to 90% of all taxpayers got a tax cut last year and almost 100% of those in the $50,000 income range. For those making between $40,000 and $50,000, the average tax cut was $472; for those making between $50,000 and $75,000, the tax cut averaged $522. No taxpayer anywhere in the country had his or her taxes increased as a consequence of Obama's policies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #42
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you know who Bruce Bartlett is?

Cities may be raising taxes but is that Obama's fault? God Damn my man, get a grip of reality! We overspent as a country. Households are upside down. We are not coming out of this anytime soome unless we inflate our way out like Reagan did.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201004150075
As noted earlier, federal taxes are very considerably lower by every measure since Obama became president. And given the economic circumstances, it's hard to imagine that a tax increase would have been enacted last year. In fact, 40% of Obama's stimulus package involved tax cuts. These include the Making Work Pay Credit, which reduces federal taxes for all taxpayers with incomes below $75,000 by between $400 and $800.
According to the JCT, last year's $787 billion stimulus bill, enacted with no Republican support, reduced federal taxes by almost $100 billion in 2009 and another $222 billion this year. The Tax Policy Center, a private research group, estimates that close to 90% of all taxpayers got a tax cut last year and almost 100% of those in the $50,000 income range. For those making between $40,000 and $50,000, the average tax cut was $472; for those making between $50,000 and $75,000, the tax cut averaged $522. No taxpayer anywhere in the country had his or her taxes increased as a consequence of Obama's policies.
No I don't know who he is but I could research his name. I never said that it was Obama's fault now did I? I never even mentioned Obama's name. Correct me if I did! However Obama does have a BIG part in the deficit spending, I will say that and he's not the only one! If you think that Obama's policies are so brilliant go out and ask small business owners, private practice doctors, pharmacists and such. Ask them if they got they asses taxed. How about the coal industry, ask them if they got their asses taxed? Obamacare! They way I see it, the economy keeps collapsing and they keep trying to paper over the problem thinking this will fix the problem and their finding out that it isn't working. If you think that taxes aren't going up then your crazy! Inflation is a tax, it's a silent tax caused by all this printing of the dollar, which steals wealth from everybody whether you realize it or not. The jokes on the people, it's a polticians job to stick their hands into your pockets!
Old 10-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why would a self admitted patriotic American want to lower his tax burden? I would have thought you'd want to pay more. Munch, you obviously want all the benefits, but when it comes to paying for them, nope, you'll hire an accountant to make sure you pay as little as possible.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default And Dick Durbin BitchSlaps Buffet !!!!!!!!!

This is getting funny;

Dick Durbin, who authored the legislation that made Bank of America increase consumer fees, went into the Senate well to tell American consumers to make a run on BofA and get their money out !!!!!!!!!!

BofA stock has nose dived ($5.70/share)!!!!!!!!

And Warrent Buffet, friend of Obama, has lost untold millions on his $5 billion stake in B of A ($7/share).......about $1 billion in stock value losses...but he will find a way to use those losses to off set capital gains and income taxes; afterall he is still fighting paying his fair share with five year old tax battles with the IRS !

These democratic phonies (Obama, Durbin, Buffet), deserve each other !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

And you deserve G W Bush and his doubling of the debt
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women