Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
hotgirl1990
Registered Member

Default Hotel Rules

Not really a hobby question but I know the expertise is here. A friend and I are getting a room and I want advise on how to be descreet. I will be aquiring the room. Can you do cash only without a fuss. Do they not request a deposit in the place of a card number? Please advise of all of the do's and don'ts. Thank you in advance.
hotgirl1990 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #2
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews

If its just going to be you and your friend, its nobodys business what is going on. Maybe you two are having an affair? Maybe you guys are bf and gf but live with others so you cant get private time? I think the hotels only get suspicious when theirs different guys coming and going. As for signing in and using ID, that would all depend on the type of establishment. Is it a privately owned fly by night? Or a major higher scale chain? Ive been to a motel where they wanted names, id's, and license plate numbers of both cars and both people so I've met at other locations and just took my car for their discretion. I've been at four star hotels where I've had to show my DL and a creditcard. If he needs to be discreet, I would say show up a bit before appointment, get the room and get him the room number along with location of elevators so he could just walk right in and not have to stop at the desk for any reason.
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #3
CS123
Valued Poster

Unless you are dealing with a no tell motel cash is your worst option and will attract the most attention. In fact they may not accept cash until you check out and most likely will require a credit card for incidentals. I spent the majority of my time in hotels and am in the top tier of their frequent guest programs and I still have to show ID. You left out to much info to get really detailed advice. Need to know an age bracket for you and your friend, if you are getting a room at a local hotel, type of hotel you are considering, ie. Holiday Inn Express, Motel 6 or full service Hilton, ect. Are you spending the night or just a couple hours? Do either of you smoke? Never be surprised at who you may run into at a local hotel either..........this means have a good excuse to be there if you are married and run into the town busy body. If you are just meeting for a couple hours pick a clean looking motel with doors to the outside, it will be easier. Again if you give a little more info you will get better suggestions.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #4
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Been traveling on business for 37 years...
Every hotel/motel requires at least one ID to check in. If only if the room is trashed, then they know who to come after.
NEVER get a room that has an adjoining door that connects to the other room. Whether a Hilton or some 'Patel', sound goes right through.
If it is just you and your 'friend' then one can check in anywhere-nobody cares. Unless of course, one dresses a certain way.
If it is you and several 'friends'. one after another then that is another story.
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #5
hotgirl1990
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS123 View Post
You left out to much info to get really detailed advice. Need to know an age bracket for you and your friend, if you are getting a room at a local hotel, type of hotel you are considering, ie. Holiday Inn Express, Motel 6 or full service Hilton, ect. Are you spending the night or just a couple hours? Do either of you smoke?
We are both attached and in our thirties. Niether of us smoke. We will be there a couple of hours. Not sure what type of hotel yet trying to decided that but it is a very small town with few options. There are two that appear to actually be motels as the doors are on the outside. It is not the town we live in but about 20 miles away.
hotgirl1990 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

"""but it is a very small town with few options. There are two that appear to actually be motels as the doors are on the outside. It is not the town we live in but about 20 miles away"""

OMG! I feel for you.
In small towns people have looong noses, even at that town 20 miles away, you two will eventually get caught by your SOs.. You have no idea about the motel clerk, who he knows and such. There is hope if the motel is owned by people from India. In such a case these folks are probably not part of the social fabric of a small town and hence have little or no social connections. Be kind and courteous and do not leave a mess and you two will be valued customers.
A lot of illegal operations get busted in the country side because the neighbors are constantly snooping what is going on for instance, some guys buy a farm, no attempt at farming except the neighbors notice a lot of coming and going in and out of the barn. Pretty soon the sheriff get a call.
instfixer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women