Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35200
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #16
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

The deal with the provider that I started this thread about was a no go. Here is a C&P of what I posted in our local board:

"Not gonna happen. I texted her ""that getting the card does not prove I am not LE"", which is her supposed intent. She showed no interest in checking me out on eccie or p411.

Her text back read ""Look I work in a way that's best for me. If you don't wanna meet find a cheap crackhead. OK. have a nice day!""

Bad attitude. "

Still waiting to hear back from Bigh1955 by PM.

My gut feeling is if an eccie or p411 lady wants these fine. But a BP lady that only will accept this is "Run Forrest Run" material.

Cash is king, especially in this hobby. Universally accepted anywhere. Why limit yourself to something that has more limited uses. If it's to have a card to do online purchasing or ads or whatever then take the cash and buy your own card.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #17
Bjohnson3213
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I agree -- too easy to get ripped off - then you hear "HaHa, Too Bad, So Sad, Good to See Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya" softly in the background as she does the "Run Forest Run."
Bjohnson3213 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #18
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Yeah, I had a long time Provider I used to deal with pull that on me. Now mind you I had already seen the Provider before she started requesting cards and knew where her incall was. The cards were only supposed to be for half down for clients requesting 90 Minutes or more and you needed to E-mail her the number off the back of the card to get the appointment confirmed. She claimed the reason she started using the cards was due to guys no showing on her. I usually booked 90 Minutes with her and had never had a problem. The second to the last time I tried to see her she jerked me around so much with the appointment day and time that I finally just canceled the appointment and let her keep the money I had already sent her. I waited about a Year and decided to give her another try. Again everything went fine until after she got the info. Then she stopped responding to all communications from me until I wrote a bad Review of her on ECCIE. She then called and left a nasty voicemail bitching me out about it. She also claimed in the voicemail that things would be taken care of. Not sure what she meant by that (if anything). But I have not heard from her since and have not wasted my time trying to contact her. But needless to say I will not be patronizing any Provider in the future that requests a card.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffutssihswonk View Post
the provider was a thief.
In this little world? Say it ain't so!

Its like anything else, stick with known, verified and well-reviewed ladies. And even then it's not guaranteed, as people go off the deep end frequently on both sides of the gender scale.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #20
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I guess there are two sides to every story. I can see the POV of girls wanting some assurances against a no show, but that is part of the game. No shows will happen. Girls need to deal with it. It happens to us guys as well. So with that in mind, never get a , Green Dot, or Pre-paid card AND then give her the card numbers before you meet. Whether the donation is real cash or digital dollars, the actual transfer should ONLY occur when both of you are together. If she wants to verify the card is loaded, then she can do so with her laptop, ipad, or smartphone just like she would count the cash in the envelope. Now, I can see some providers who would want a card out of convenience. Bottom line, treat all transactions as if they were cash in nature. Never give a girl an upfront amount. If you do, remember the old saying-- a fool and his money are soon parted.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Give the lady cash...only...period. If she wants a , no problem.....she can take that cash you just gave her and go buy one.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #22
ffutssihswonk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default nothing more sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Its like anything else, stick with known, verified and well-reviewed ladies. And even then it's not guaranteed, as people go off the deep end frequently on both sides of the gender scale.
nothing more sad than visiting an old favorite a year later to see them in a real bad place personally. While the end result of our reunion visit was A++ the story leading up to that moment went from unusual to heart breaking. I'm gonna switch my vote: stick with bucks for sick ducks & firetrucks (firetruck alluding to an old soupy sales joke)
ffutssihswonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #23
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Give the lady cash...only...period. If she wants a , no problem.....she can take that cash you just gave her and go buy one.

That's what I was going to say. I use green dot. I'm 100% capable of walking to the store myself to buy the money pak. That's because I'm not a thief.

I remember one time when my friend was selling gift cards on ebay. People would bid for more than the total amount of the gc. I did a quick google and found out that it was fraud. The accounts were not verified, using fake credit cards, etc. He didn't understand that if he accepted the sale, the buyer would write in to ebay and the money would be returned. The buyer would end up with the gc, the money paid would be returned to whoever and he (the seller) would have nothing.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #24
Texas36
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169766

You can also use gift cards. Per the IRS up to a maximum of $500 with no personal info. cVS sells them. If it does ask online for whatever you use. Make something up.
I personally use:
President B.H Obama
1600 pennsylvania Ave.
Washington D.C. 20001
Texas36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #25
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't give a deposit either..... But I do ask for them if you are a newbie and it is a far distance or you are wanting an overnight. Otherwise I just deal with the no call no shows. Sorry for the bad luck!!
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #26
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas36 View Post
You can also use gift cards. Per the IRS up to a maximum of $500 with no personal info. cVS sells them. If it does ask online for whatever you use. Make something up.
I personally use:
President B.H Obama
1600 pennsylvania Ave.
Washington D.C. 20001
Haa... Haa.. thats more potent than rice--- err risen ...
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #27
newalhobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:

I stopped writing reviews here when a very popular lady with all strong positive reviews and posts strung me along for weeks, with several times scheduled, ultimately NCNS. According to her, there were no problems with seeing me. I did not write it up because I did not want the flames from being her first negative comment.
newalhobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women