Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
widgeon33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Lucky dogs in Fargo!!

You guys in Fargo are soooooo lucky.
@Ellie_AlexandraXXX is coming your way soon and she looks amazing. Can't wait to read some of your reviews while I beg her to come west!!

Enjoy
widgeon33 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Maybe we are lucky. I've already prebooked with her but she told me Fargo isn't looking promising yet. I hope she gets enough interest here to make the trip. Her reviews are great and her pics are fantastic. She is top notch from what I have been able to tell. And I hope I get the opportunity to write a review on her. So come on Fargo guys, help bring her to Fargo!

Widgeon, maybe you should make the drive to Fargo and see her!
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:21 PM   #3
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

User ID: 306137
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes!! what Hm23 said ! Thanks for the compliments Mike, you are such a sweetheart! I'm anxious and excited for my Dakota's trip. Hopefully everything goes as planned and I'm able to make it to Fargo! Btw, there is still plenty of time left to pre book a meeting in Fargo guys!
Ellie_AlexandraXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I communicated with EA on another board she joined recently via pm. I have noticed her and watched her since I joined this board about 2.5 years ago. Back then I was "blind", now I just don't hobby often. She is one of about 4 that I would love to meet someday (this trip doesn't work for me), and I do hope her trip to the Dakotas goes well. If so, maybe she would make the Dakotas a regular stop! Then I wouldn't have to drive to Omaha to see her:-)

We don't often get a woman who is so well spoken of in this area, so let's give her the welcome she deserves! She gave us ample notice, is clear on her site (newly redone and looks great!), is a knockout, and from the reviews, will knock our socks off!

EA, I hope you book up quickly, it would be a huge loss for the Dakotas if your very first trip were not positive...
jmhawk1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #5
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhawk1 View Post
I communicated with EA on another board she joined recently via pm. I have noticed her and watched her since I joined this board about 2.5 years ago. Back then I was "blind", now I just don't hobby often. She is one of about 4 that I would love to meet someday (this trip doesn't work for me), and I do hope her trip to the Dakotas goes well. If so, maybe she would make the Dakotas a regular stop! Then I wouldn't have to drive to Omaha to see her:-)

We don't often get a woman who is so well spoken of in this area, so let's give her the welcome she deserves! She gave us ample notice, is clear on her site (newly redone and looks great!), is a knockout, and from the reviews, will knock our socks off!

EA, I hope you book up quickly, it would be a huge loss for the Dakotas if your very first trip were not positive...
Thank you for the compliments and the kind words! It means a lot to hear those things come from you . I'm sure that we will have several opportunities in the future to meet with one another.

Hopefully this will be the first of many trips for me to your area because I do hope to make regular stops to the Dakotas!

SF is looking great but unfortunately I am going to have to cancel Fargo on next week. I will give Fargo another try in a few months or so .
Old 05-02-2017, 11:06 PM   #6
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX View Post
Thank you for the compliments and the kind words! It means a lot to hear those things come from you . I'm sure that we will have several opportunities in the future to meet with one another.

Hopefully this will be the first of many trips for me to your area because I do hope to make regular stops to the Dakotas!

SF is looking great but unfortunately I am going to have to cancel Fargo on next week. I will give Fargo another try in a few months or so .
That's too bad about Fargo, I know a couple of guys have been requesting your presence.

Thank YOU for the compliments, and yes, you are in my sights and we WILL make some great memories! I haven't pined over someone this bad for a long time, but I know it will be fun when we do connect!

Kisses! Lots and lots of kisses! Muah;-)
Old 05-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #7
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I know it maybe isn't the most desireable, but in Fargo Backpage is king. If you aren't dead set against it, next time try an ad a week or so in advance on BP and I'd be willing to bet you will get better results than just using ECCIE and TER. With your screening methods, you will weed out the undesireables from BP anyway. Hope to see you when you try again babe.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:49 AM   #8
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the compliments guys. You Dakota guys are awesome. All of you have been very respectful and fun to speak with. I'm enjoying my time here in SF so far! I may stay longer lol. I really wish I could have made it to Fargo but there is always a next time .
Old 05-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #9
widgeon33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Maybe when you try Fargo again you set aside a day for minot.... it's about 4 hours. Otherwise maybe Bismarck would be better for you, and I would be willing to make the 90 min drive to there.
widgeon33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #10
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews

On my next trip to the area I plan on posting dates for a few areas. Wherever I receive the most pre bookings will be where I tour. So please pre book in advance guys
Old 05-12-2017, 10:24 PM   #11
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys. You Dakota guys are awesome. All of you have been very respectful and fun to speak with. I'm enjoying my time here in SF so far! I may stay longer lol. I really wish I could have made it to Fargo but there is always a next time .
It's heart wrenching knowing you are in SF, I was there today for a quick school visit for my daughter. I was sitting at a stoplight and it dawned on me you were in town. I almost reached out about a bite to eat, but with a short notice and not planning on my part, I figured I better not...

I'm glad SF is treating you well. We/they don't get many that have the elite status you have attained. We/they do get some, but it's a great place, Midwest feel, and generosity abounds, I wish word would spread.

I may pm you in the future about meeting up, but until then, stay safe, have fun, and stay you!

Again, kisses, lots and lots of kisses;-)
Old 05-13-2017, 08:57 PM   #12
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews

You should have contacted me. Lunch would have been great! It never hurts to try, when I come back we have to do lunch now .

I had a blast in SF! I can't emphasize that enough! If SF is any indication of how the Dakota guys are, I will definitely add the area to my tour schedule regularly.

I will be looking forward to your PM.

Until then, have fun and play safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhawk1 View Post
It's heart wrenching knowing you are in SF, I was there today for a quick school visit for my daughter. I was sitting at a stoplight and it dawned on me you were in town. I almost reached out about a bite to eat, but with a short notice and not planning on my part, I figured I better not...

I'm glad SF is treating you well. We/they don't get many that have the elite status you have attained. We/they do get some, but it's a great place, Midwest feel, and generosity abounds, I wish word would spread.

I may pm you in the future about meeting up, but until then, stay safe, have fun, and stay you!

Again, kisses, lots and lots of kisses;-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women