Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2017, 02:00 PM   #16
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the groovy words.

Nova, it was a bit freakish as I was told the gent was black and when a white guy walked in I was like, what the FUCK? I will not be sharing her information via email, text or pm. She is a Wichita local, who does not have a showcase, a website, or an ad on p411. Her ads are found on bp and other "game girls" sites.

I just wanted people to be aware of what happened. TWO references are best. I nearly always research the provider before I do a ref. request. In all honestly, I wouldn't not have accepted her reference, other than I had a client who had seen her in the past and said she was cool.

duh, cool during the session but not with other providers. Because she is not an eccie member, I will not reveal her name via written communication. Face to face only.

Take care,
J
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:41 PM   #17
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post

Nova, it was a bit freakish as I was told the gent was black and when a white guy walked in I was like, what the FUCK? I will not be sharing her information via email, text or pm. She is a Wichita local, who does not have a showcase, a website, or an ad on p411. Her ads are found on bp and other "game girls" sites.

I just wanted people to be aware of what happened. TWO references are best. I nearly always research the provider before I do a ref. request. In all honestly, I wouldn't not have accepted her reference, other than I had a client who had seen her in the past and said she was cool.

duh, cool during the session but not with other providers. Because she is not an eccie member, I will not reveal her name via written communication. Face to face only.

Take care,
J

WOW! I'm sure i would have had an anxiety attack followed by cardiac arrest
Glad you survived the shock!

Just an FYI; I am a well established playmate, and if ever you need a verification, I am a reference friendly provider.. don't hesitate to contact me!

Ps
NWA gentlemen would LOVE you!
If ever you travel in my neck of the woods, pm me!!

Stay blessed and stay safe chula
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #18
damn.scarlet
EROTIC MASSAGE THERAPIST♡

User ID: 257281
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have been a provider for nearly 2 decades, so I've been through it all. The only thing in life that is constant is change, and good fucking lord knows the hobby has changed immensely. However, some of the bullshit that is going on has got me just beyond livid right now.

I had asked a local provider for a reference, gave her EVERYTHING she needed, name, email, phone # board handle for my inquiry. She came back and had some information about the gentleman (who she said she would see again, but never at night) which made me make the decision to not see this gentleman. I did not tell him what she said, I just gracefully declined and thanked the provider.

Said man emails me again and again wanting to schedule, so I took a chance due to his proper grammar and tenacity.

needless to say the man who walked in did not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM MATCH WHAT THAT PROVIDER SAID!!!!!

Now you guys with your NC/NS or last minute cancellations. THAT IS BULLSHIT AS WELL! YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT AND YOU JUST KEEP DOING IT

So, since there are so many rules and regulations about putting information out there on these boards, I am going to go to social media and possibly my website with the mens board names and hooker names of those of you who choose to keep playing these games.

I know I have canceled on several gents in the past but I have ALWAYS offered compensation and apologized. If the men want to put my shit out there because I've canceled, DO IT!! I don't care because I am a stellar provider and I do offer a discount for the next appointment.

As for the ladies who keep fucking with me regarding references? Social media is a POWERFUL tool we have available to us. The MOST important "thing" to me in this industry is safety. I ALWAYS return reference requests, after I go through my pc and ensure the client is correct. However, due to some ladies acting like total diva bitches there are SEVERAL women that I refuse to accept a reference from. Women who are client hoarders or who lie about a reference in hopes that another provider will get robbed, hurt, busted are cunts and trust and best believe every client that sees me will know who you are. I am here to stay in the midwest, so all ya ladies that don't like that - too damn bad.

Today was the first time I posted to the ladies about a nc/ns in YEARS, but I will be doing so from here on out. I don't care if you're the nicest client in the world, screw me over and I'm finished with you. I post not only on the Kansas City board, but also the Wichita board because I have locations in both cities.

so, there ya go!
Happy fucking Saturday
Jazz
Hey Jazz,

I am really dissappointed to hear that us girls cant rely on each other and be more supportive. It really makes me ill.
Yes, there are WAY too many guys on here who hit you up and waste time with all these questions and then dissappear I will be posting to the ladies about 2 from this week. One is a repeat offender with me. Ugh.
Next, I completely agree with what Nova said. Would you mind pm'ing me the name of the careless girl or girls who you are talking about bc she/they will go on my don't call for a reference list.
Its a very scary unsafe world out there if you're a woman...especially in this profession.

I very humbly ask that any providor who believes she is seriously doing herself a justice by not giving an accurate reference or disclosing an issue you encountered with a client, take a moment and decide now what kind of person you want to be. I mean, what if you not giving another providor an accurate dipiction led to her being harmed or even worst killed ...how does that being on your conscience make you really feel when u could've prevented it? Its irresponsible and definitely weighs heavily on your character. Because anyone who does that is a very bad person and karma is even a bigger bitch than you. You get what you give in this life.
This isnt high school anymore. The catty shit is so immature so grow up! I sound like a mom now...but I hope this stops. If youre acting like this cut it out already!

That being said if anyone calls me for a reference they will get an accurate one and you girls can rely on me giving u a heads up on here if I have a nc ns.

Done ranting.....sorry.

Thanks!
💋Scarlet
damn.scarlet is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:03 PM   #19
joe blow me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Take care,
J
Sorry for what you have been through lately.

Not accepting refs from girls only on bp that are not verified her is a smart move. Vetting other providers can be just as important as vetting the customers IMO.
joe blow me is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:06 PM   #20
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn.scarlet View Post
I am really dissappointed to hear that us girls cant rely on each other and be more supportive.
Pardon me Scarlet but this ^^^^^ should not come as a shocker. There are both men and women on this site putting out blatantly false information on members. I know because I have been the victim of such an attack. Certain members on this site make it their work here to be nothing but trouble makers and trolls. Some members here think too highly of themselves and others White Knight for them which only perpetuates the problem.

I suggest you reference with members you know and can trust, not those with an ax to grind, those who put out false information or those with an agenda to destroy another member because they refuse to play their games. js
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:22 PM   #21
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Sweetheart Jazz....I agree that things have changed over the years. Several years ago, when I was much more active, I observed that the demographic of this business was changing and beginning to more closely resemble the general public instead of a group of people that had more similar views and life experiences. I'm not passing judgement on whether the change has been good or bad, but it is definitely different.

Stay safe my dear!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:04 PM   #22
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... so I took a chance due to his proper grammar ...
That is very sexy.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:22 PM   #23
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
That is very sexy.
I was thinking I have not chance now haha. Words are hard.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women