Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
Currently Active Users: 9297 (3914 members & 5382 guests)
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)


Eros® Girls
New ShowCases
Escort Design
Lilly

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 08:27 PM   #61
Brandofan
loves the pussy!
 
Brandofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 23, 2013
Location: DEN/DFW
Posts: 1,111
Reviews: 19
Default

How long can the cop detain you without arresting you? I mean if you ask him if you are under arrest, and he says no, are you always then immediately free to leave or can they still detain you for some length of time?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 PM   #62
ShysterJon
Valued Poster
 
ShysterJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 3,596
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
How long can the cop detain you without arresting you? I mean if you ask him if you are under arrest, and he says no, are you always then immediately free to leave or can they still detain you for some length of time?
I read this article the other day, which I thought was a good statement of the law.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...-detained.html
__________________
Got a legal question that won't bore me to answer? A nekkid pic of your cute sister? A good lawyer joke? DON'T PM ME -- email me at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com. Please tell me your Eccie handle. AND PLEASE BE BRIEF.Thanks.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:40 PM   #63
Brandofan
loves the pussy!
 
Brandofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 23, 2013
Location: DEN/DFW
Posts: 1,111
Reviews: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
I read this article the other day, which I thought was a good statement of the law.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...-detained.html
Thanks SJ. So I guess you really need to ask two questions before sauntering off.

"Am I under arrest?"

"Am I free to leave?"

Until one gets a yes to the second question I guess one should just remain calm, (physically) cooperative, and silent.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #64
ShysterJon
Valued Poster
 
ShysterJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 3,596
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Thanks SJ. So I guess you really need to ask two questions before sauntering off.

"Am I under arrest?"

"Am I free to leave?"

Until one gets a yes to the second question I guess one should just remain calm, (physically) cooperative, and silent.
Yes.
__________________
Got a legal question that won't bore me to answer? A nekkid pic of your cute sister? A good lawyer joke? DON'T PM ME -- email me at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com. Please tell me your Eccie handle. AND PLEASE BE BRIEF.Thanks.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Reply




Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
LIVE HOOKUPS
Top Posters
DallasRain54776
pyramider41687
gman4437087
Yssup Rider35448
Still Looking35385
LexusLover33976
Mokoa31411
Chica Chaser31051
offshoredrilling29946
Mojojo29430
WTF29353
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28721
dearhunter25937
Wakeup24707
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 433
MoneyManMatt 401
Still Looking 400
cockalatte 335
Jon Bon 309
nicemusic 280
Harley Diablo 279
Russ Tworthy 245
silverstate53 243
mriley000 224
dominos 219
honest_abe 207
Hawkeye9 207
samcruz 205
janan 777 202

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved