Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Array
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
LoveLandRovers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default What Happened in Denver

I lived and hobbies in Denver up until 2009. I'm going back on business frequently and I'm finding it much harder to setup appointments. What changed and to make everyone so gun shy. I feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks
5-6
LoveLandRovers is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I know there was a significant agency bust here, but that's probably close to 8 or 9 years ago. But I agree that it is more challenging now to set up appointments. I've sent P411 requests to several ladies and never even had a reply. I've also been told by certain ladies here that P411 OK's that are more than 6 months old as worthless.

I don't hobby as much as I used to and still hobby more on the road than I do here. And I never have a challenge on the road, only in Denver. Wish I could tell you what it was, but I just don't know.

But I do see it similar to what you see.

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:08 AM   #3
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Maybe it is the girls you are selecting?

I have not had any problems scheduling through P411. Had a few cancellations, but they were for legitimate reasons and with plenty of warning.

Some ladies are pros. Some are not.

You might try the local board as well....The Other Board.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #4
LoveLandRovers
Valued Poster

It's nice to know it's not just me...

It may be the girls I'm selecting. I like to stay in the 200-300 range. I'm sure the girls that are higher would be more responsive.

In DFW I put out a request offering $150 for 30 minutes and my mailbox is full 12 minutes later. Definite a different world.

For me it's kind of sad. I started my hobby activities in Denver and was homing it would be nostalgic. Not yet but I did find my favorite provider this time around and she's still crazy hot. I plan to make sure I see here next trip. Maybe that will fulfill my desire to relive the lust I felt In my younger years.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:32 AM   #5
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

As someone who hobbies here and DFW I can say that there is no comparison. You are not going to find anywhere near the quality, selection or service level here. There are some gems in Denver if you look hard enough but you need to sift through a lot of old fillies and GPS.

It gets even worse the further northwest you go.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:08 AM   #6
LoveLandRovers
Valued Poster

I was in the northwest and it was a ghost town... I love DFW, providers abound down here. I will say Boston is by far the worst I've ever encountered. I make my trip to the northeast as short as possible.

If you have any recommendations in Denver please PM them to me.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #7
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

The last 8-9 years have been turbulent to say the least.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #8
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What do you gentlemen think would make it better? I think many of us are curious to know. Maybe we are not advertising as well as we could. Maybe we're just "old fillies". I'm open to suggestions at any rate, as it's important to stay relative.

I always say that if the shoe were on the other floor, I'd have a hard time choosing. I personally think there are tons of totally hot quality ladies in Denver.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:56 AM   #9
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There has been a lot of fuckery going on here in Denver with the guys messing with the ladies, setting up appointments and not showing up and similar crap that messes with the laides.

They are gun shy and are screening very closely.

Have your ducks in a row, show respect and you should have luck meeting a lady and have a very enjoyable time.
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:28 PM   #10
gtocrzy
Lifetime Premium Access

For me the scene in Denver isn't nearly as good as it was 10-15 years ago. There was some great agencies with nice incalls and a rotation of hot girls. Great indys also and prices for all was between 200-300 an hour.
My thing is young spinners and there were plenty of them. Now it seems 300+ is the norm and the older and more out of shape the providers get the more they want to charge.
My last hobbying in Denver was two weeks ago when three young hot spinners from Dallas visited. Dallas is the best in America right now. Prices are right and lots of talent to choose from. I miss the old Denver though.
gtocrzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #11
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

To the OP, I'm going to have to agree with grits and say maybe it's your selection choice. I never like to promote another board, but for whatever reason, many (not all) Colorado ladies don't see the value of advertising here on ECCIE.

As of right now, there are 130+ advertised ads of ladies on TOB (including the lovely lady above). Granted some are touring ads, but the ladies are there. At the end of the day, there are over 200 on TOB. It's no where near what ECCIE (for Texas) does, but TOB (for Colorado) is probably the best place for verified ladies. Even better when ads are coupled with P411, BP and any other site you may have heard.

Good luck!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint photos need to be posted, that will fix it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:35 AM   #13
Janine
The experience is real

User ID: 62500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will be sticking to Eccie, TER AND P411 when I move to Denver on the 15th of this month from KC. I am hoping it ends up a good as I think it will.
Janine is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:30 AM   #14
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Well fellas, I have always been an ECCIE man, since convertin rom Backlage, though circumstances as they are force a good man to compromise his integrity from time to time. You know, when gotta, you just gotta. And I had to just gotta the other day. Twice! And I only been here two weeks.
But I am making it my personal agenda to revive ECCIE in Denver. It is the board of choice in Louisiana and I ain’t joining two more boards just to get laid. I been verified, certified and qualified every way a monger ought to be. Been screened by the best and am as legit as they cum. So ECCIE it is for me. Gonna encourage the ladies to join in, sign up and advertise on here. The two I saw already I wish were on here but they were BP ladies which were top quality on there. I may offer a review in the next few days. But Natalie in Westminister and ole what’s her name, I’ll think of it later need to be on here. They were both sweet and clean and fun gals. This Old cowboy mounted em right off, took em for a trot round the pen and they rode right well. Look for things to pick up round here, hear?
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #15
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
I will be sticking to Eccie, TER AND P411 when I move to Denver on the 15th of this month from KC. I am hoping it ends up a good as I think it will.
We look forward to welcoming you when you get here darlin'!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women