Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 02:40 PM   #1
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SICK AND TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT

I have been a provider for nearly 2 decades, so I've been through it all. The only thing in life that is constant is change, and good fucking lord knows the hobby has changed immensely. However, some of the bullshit that is going on has got me just beyond livid right now.

I had asked a local provider for a reference, gave her EVERYTHING she needed, name, email, phone # board handle for my inquiry. She came back and had some information about the gentleman (who she said she would see again, but never at night) which made me make the decision to not see this gentleman. I did not tell him what she said, I just gracefully declined and thanked the provider.

Said man emails me again and again wanting to schedule, so I took a chance due to his proper grammar and tenacity.

needless to say the man who walked in did not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM MATCH WHAT THAT PROVIDER SAID!!!!!

Now you guys with your NC/NS or last minute cancellations. THAT IS BULLSHIT AS WELL! YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT AND YOU JUST KEEP DOING IT

So, since there are so many rules and regulations about putting information out there on these boards, I am going to go to social media and possibly my website with the mens board names and hooker names of those of you who choose to keep playing these games.

I know I have canceled on several gents in the past but I have ALWAYS offered compensation and apologized. If the men want to put my shit out there because I've canceled, DO IT!! I don't care because I am a stellar provider and I do offer a discount for the next appointment.

As for the ladies who keep fucking with me regarding references? Social media is a POWERFUL tool we have available to us. The MOST important "thing" to me in this industry is safety. I ALWAYS return reference requests, after I go through my pc and ensure the client is correct. However, due to some ladies acting like total diva bitches there are SEVERAL women that I refuse to accept a reference from. Women who are client hoarders or who lie about a reference in hopes that another provider will get robbed, hurt, busted are cunts and trust and best believe every client that sees me will know who you are. I am here to stay in the midwest, so all ya ladies that don't like that - too damn bad.

Today was the first time I posted to the ladies about a nc/ns in YEARS, but I will be doing so from here on out. I don't care if you're the nicest client in the world, screw me over and I'm finished with you. I post not only on the Kansas City board, but also the Wichita board because I have locations in both cities.

so, there ya go!
Happy fucking Saturday
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
RockThomas
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

You had to cancel on me once. It was a short notice appt.
Family issue I believe. Compost happens.
I do not hold a grudge dear!

RockThomas is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:53 PM   #3
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honey, I've canceled on MANY people for a myriad of reasons and I have felt, at times, like a chonic canceler. I just made one HELL OF A MISTAKE a few Friday's ago thinking it was Thursday. However, I acknowledge what I have done and I offer a discount. If I don't or I've canceled due to my gut usually the guy gets nasty and winds up with a nice fuck you from me.

However, some of the bullshit I have had to deal with is astounding, as seen above. Unfortunately, that's not even the half of it. I'm over all of the bitching on these boards by both men and women in this hobby about nc/ns, being shorted, men who bitch about how expensive 300 is, bb requests, and yet through it all there's no real honest communication between women and women, men and men. I don't give a FUCK WHO MY CLIENTS SEE. Yet here, Wichita and Kansas City, this client hoarding this is ridiculous. I don't dance around shit and when I talked to this guy today I was livid. I am not even going to acknowledge this woman now. I will not offer a reference for her nor will I ever ask her again for a reference. Done. My clients may find out who it is. I haven't decided if I"m going to let them know or not. My time with them isn't about gossip and all that bullshit.

So, that said. I'm kind of over it. I said my peace, now I've said it again. It's all good.

I'm fixin to watch some television now. It's been a fantastic evening.

xo
J
Old 08-20-2017, 09:46 AM   #4
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I finally excepted the fact that the people that kept there word,or gave a hand shake to greet a person,or seal a deal,are in there grave,or a nursing home.The younger generation doesn't have a clue about that.How often do you see young people shake hands?I have a very short list of providers that do what they say they'll do,and it keeps getting shorter.I can't count the amount of times i drove one,or two hours to see someone,and they don't answer there phone when i get there.Miss Jewel,you don't have the market cornered on frustration.
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa kansas View Post
I finally excepted the fact that the people that kept there word,or gave a hand shake to greet a person,or seal a deal,are in there grave,or a nursing home.The younger generation doesn't have a clue about that.How often do you see young people shake hands?I have a very short list of providers that do what they say they'll do,and it keeps getting shorter.I can't count the amount of times i drove one,or two hours to see someone,and they don't answer there phone when i get there.Miss Jewel,you don't have the market cornered on frustration.
Amen brother! It's very rare to find a provider that keeps their appointments reliably. I have a small time window Monday through Friday to see providers and have at least one ncns or a missed appointment (for whatever reason) every week. That is the bare minimum, I had two that missed our scheduled appointment just last Friday. Obviously life happens and there are actual legitimate reasons to miss an appointment, which I understand, but when you hear the same story about the same provider from others, there is a problem.
Mrwoodcock is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:22 PM   #6
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I, too, am sick of the bs. The non reference friendly girls that guys still use as a reference... that pisses me off!! I wait around for days to hear back from that provider and she never gets back to me cause I guess she isn't reference friendly or just a straight up bitch. Waste of my time and the guys time and a missed appointment. Guys, start asking these girls if they're reference friendly before you use them. I've even had to state this in my weekly ads. So sad that I even have to do that and sound like a bitch myself.

And the client hoarders are cunts for real. That's all I'll say about that. All my clients and provider friends know I'm extremely reference friendly and I'm honest. The dishonesty in this hobby kills me. People care more about money than safety. That's for damn sure!

And as far as guys complaining about our rates... it only makes me look at that guy badly after he complains or attempts to negotiate. How are you in a hobby that's not cheap if you can't afford it??

So, I'm with you Jazz! I'm sick of the BS. Unfortunately it's kinda the norm for Wichita. My patience wears thin with the shady girls here though. If you ever need a reference, EVERYONE knows I'm reference friendly. I'll respond asap! Im not a client hoarder.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:10 PM   #7
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I started here and in KC waaaaaay back in the day. When the economy tanked in 08, then got worse, behavior just got out of control bad. All over the country.

I am happy to be here, I was raised here, so cheap living is fabulous. However, being in a city where that provider, who is popular - no website, no showcase, but reviewed, is giving "false" information to other providers compromises everything. It's not as if we live in a "liberal and tolerant" state. That pissed me off more than anything.

I remember being one of the first providers to ever charge 300 in this city. Folks were shocked. Now it is the norm and oh how the creepers crawl in. I have been on the fence for a while now to raise my donation, especially when traveling. Going to a city for two days and paying half of my monthly rent for a hotel room is just ridiculous.

Anyway, I was reminded I must always be on top of shit and aware. If that means I piss off potential clients to where they don't want to see me due to my screening requirements. OK.....

LOL craziness, just like that fucking rain that just poured all over! LOL

Have a good evening,
J
Old 08-21-2017, 11:07 PM   #8
Markj11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
Honey, I've canceled on MANY people for a myriad of reasons and I have felt, at times, like a chonic canceler. I just made one HELL OF A MISTAKE a few Friday's ago thinking it was Thursday. However, I acknowledge what I have done and I offer a discount. If I don't or I've canceled due to my gut usually the guy gets nasty and winds up with a nice fuck you from me.

However, some of the bullshit I have had to deal with is astounding, as seen above. Unfortunately, that's not even the half of it. I'm over all of the bitching on these boards by both men and women in this hobby about nc/ns, being shorted, men who bitch about how expensive 300 is, bb requests, and yet through it all there's no real honest communication between women and women, men and men. I don't give a FUCK WHO MY CLIENTS SEE. Yet here, Wichita and Kansas City, this client hoarding this is ridiculous. I don't dance around shit and when I talked to this guy today I was livid. I am not even going to acknowledge this woman now. I will not offer a reference for her nor will I ever ask her again for a reference. Done. My clients may find out who it is. I haven't decided if I"m going to let them know or not. My time with them isn't about gossip and all that bullshit.

So, that said. I'm kind of over it. I said my peace, now I've said it again. It's all good.

I'm fixin to watch some television now. It's been a fantastic evening.

xo
J
You state accurate facts and the main reason I no longer see KC located providers. Traveling ladies complained to me all the time local KC providers will never give refs. It sucks but that's the way KC has been for several years. The community has changed significantly. BTW it is pouring fucking rain with freaking lightning so the storm Gods are in my favor!
Markj11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #9
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I, too, am sick of the bs. The non reference friendly girls that guys still use as a reference... that pisses me off!! I wait around for days to hear back from that provider and she never gets back to me cause I guess she isn't reference friendly or just a straight up bitch. Waste of my time and the guys time and a missed appointment. Guys, start asking these girls if they're reference friendly before you use them. I've even had to state this in my weekly ads. So sad that I even have to do that and sound like a bitch myself.

And the client hoarders are cunts for real. That's all I'll say about that. All my clients and provider friends know I'm extremely reference friendly and I'm honest. The dishonesty in this hobby kills me. People care more about money than safety. That's for damn sure!

And as far as guys complaining about our rates... it only makes me look at that guy badly after he complains or attempts to negotiate. How are you in a hobby that's not cheap if you can't afford it??

So, I'm with you Jazz! I'm sick of the BS. Unfortunately it's kinda the norm for Wichita. My patience wears thin with the shady girls here though. If you ever need a reference, EVERYONE knows I'm reference friendly. I'll respond asap! Im not a client hoarder.
Hi Gemma, just wanted to respond to part of your comment, keep in mind I love you! I have negotiated with providers and don't ever mean to disrespect anyone. You're worth every penny you ask and then some, but it's still hard to choose one lady for an hour over three ladies for a half hour. This hobby is about immediate gratification for us men. Another way to think of it is if I had enough money to have 3 burgers a week or one steak, obviously I would rather have the steak, but it's going to be a very long week on one meal, it makes more sense to have the burgers. Again, I love you!
Old 08-22-2017, 06:53 AM   #10
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
Hi Gemma, just wanted to respond to part of your comment, keep in mind I love you! I have negotiated with providers and don't ever mean to disrespect anyone. You're worth every penny you ask and then some, but it's still hard to choose one lady for an hour over three ladies for a half hour. This hobby is about immediate gratification for us men. Another way to think of it is if I had enough money to have 3 burgers a week or one steak, obviously I would rather have the steak, but it's going to be a very long week on one meal, it makes more sense to have the burgers. Again, I love you!
Ok luv,

I realize you directed this at Gemma; however, hh appointments make no sense to me at all. Most gents will go to nearly 40 minutes and in, out and quickie is not my style. Not to mention the traffic at my spot. If I actually offered hh I'm sure my business would increase, but for me. It's not all about the money. I like to like my clients, to laugh, to exude sensuality and make them feel like the king they are. That doesn't happen in a hh and with me, after gents get to know me - they tend to book multiple hours.

HH is just not my style, but there are a lot of ladies who offer that option.

Just my opinion,
xo
J
Old 08-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #11
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default hmmm...

Quote:
...This hobby is about immediate gratification for us men...
Some men, yes, but not all men. Don't pigeon hole everyone with yourself.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:14 AM   #12
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
While I understand where you're coming from I do have to point out that you've had some not so favorable times with 'burgers' while this 'steak' is a promising good and sexy time each and every time. But I do understand people have budgets and I appreciate you NOT negotiating my rates when you do see me.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #13
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
Ok luv,

I realize you directed this at Gemma; however, hh appointments make no sense to me at all. Most gents will go to nearly 40 minutes and in, out and quickie is not my style. Not to mention the traffic at my spot. If I actually offered hh I'm sure my business would increase, but for me. It's not all about the money. I like to like my clients, to laugh, to exude sensuality and make them feel like the king they are. That doesn't happen in a hh and with me, after gents get to know me - they tend to book multiple hours.

HH is just not my style, but there are a lot of ladies who offer that option.

Just my opinion,
xo
J
I love your style and I agree that a hh is not near enough time. I would gladly spend hours with any and all providers I see but unfortunately the only time I can get away is during my lunch hour. That is the other reason I see so many providers every week because I can't spend the kind of time I want with any of them. You are a special lady and some day I hope circumstances allow us to meet! Take care!
Old 08-22-2017, 05:29 PM   #14
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Some men, yes, but not all men. Don't pigeon hole everyone with yourself.
I apologize for my very general statement and you are absolutely correct sir!
Old 08-22-2017, 07:37 PM   #15
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
While I understand where you're coming from I do have to point out that you've had some not so favorable times with 'burgers' while this 'steak' is a promising good and sexy time each and every time. But I do understand people have budgets and I appreciate you NOT negotiating my rates when you do see me.
You're as wise as you are beautiful Gemma. Time and budget are the biggest factors when it comes to who I'm able to see. And you are the most expensive provider I see in ICT but I would pay even more if I had it because you are that amazing! Love ya!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women