Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #136
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Blah, blah, blah!

That just about sums up every statement made by LexusLiar.

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

That statement is WRONG. I know it. Everyone who has expressed an opinion on it knows it. Not one single person has posted agreement with you on that statement. I'm sure even YOU know it is incorrect and only your unbounded arrogance keeps you from admitting it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm telling you, man, it wasn't no old lady. It was a dude, with a big woody!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287

You must have read the review.

His asshole got plowed by either a man or a old lady...either way, bambono loves him some prostate massaging!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
That statement is WRONG. I know it. Everyone who has expressed an opinion on it knows it. Not one single person has posted agreement with you on that statement. I'm sure even YOU know it is incorrect and only your unbounded arrogance keeps you from admitting it.
LexusLover will never admit he is wrong. He is just like Trump in that regard.

The Narcissist is Never Wrong

Written by Alexander Burgemeester · 41 Comments
“I’m sorry.” Those are two of the most difficult words for most people to be able to honestly say. When we are genuinely sorry, we have to admit that we hurt someone and it also means that we are taking responsibility for the pain we have caused.
A narcissist is never sorry because he (or she) perceives himself as perfect. He can’t be wrong. He views himself as superior to everyone and, thus, always right.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:27 AM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssUp, What-tha-Fuck-Do-I-Know, and Speedo you all may be able to get a "group rate" with this course to help you with some of the more challenging aspects of your dialoguing and bullshitting on Eccie and among the Bimbos you try to impress ....

"Beginner's Map Readking Skills" http://www.gaorienteering.org/Educat...ap_reading.htm

If you all want to "crank it up a notch" you might try this, which is downloadable:

https://training.nwcg.gov/pre-course...%20Compass.pdf

But you'll have to use pdf format, if you can figure out how to get it on your computer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #140
bamscram
Valued Poster

Got no dog in this fight, however....

http://parking.utexas.edu/rules/sec5.html

https://tamu.myuvn.com/west-campus-driving-tour/

http://tcusafety.tcu.edu/wp-content/...cle-Policy.pdf
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #141
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
AssUp, What-tha-Fuck-Do-I-Know, and Speedo you all may be able to get a "group rate" with this course to help you with some of the more challenging aspects of your dialoguing and bullshitting on Eccie and among the Bimbos you try to impress ....

"Beginner's Map Readking Skills" http://www.gaorienteering.org/Educat...ap_reading.htm

If you all want to "crank it up a notch" you might try this, which is downloadable:

https://training.nwcg.gov/pre-course...%20Compass.pdf

But you'll have to use pdf format, if you can figure out how to get it on your computer.
You are still WRONG.

You can try to change the subject but your statement is still WRONG,

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."!
Old 08-21-2017, 11:40 AM   #142
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^Petty Know-Nothing! He changes the subject, and then pretends that someone else changed the subject!!!! Carpetbaggers!!! All the same!
Old 08-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #143
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
A&M is a public university, this means that anyone can demonstrate there.
Quote:
Sorry! That's why the group had to apply and get permission.

I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time.

The campus police can stop you and ask for an student ID and inquire as to where you are going and for what purpose. And they can ask you to leave if they get the "wrong answers"!

That doesn't sound like a 'public" place .... to me.

I just looked, also. If you look at the TAMU Police website you will see a reference to "trespass" citations and warnings. Again, that doesn't sound like a "public" place in the sense you can go and do what you want.
Quote:
^^^^Petty Know-Nothing! He changes the subject, and then pretends that someone else changed the subject!!!! Carpetbaggers!!! All the same!
Or the little loudmouth cuts out part of what I post and then in his ignorant know-nothing bullshit style ... posts some anecdotal shit in a pretend effort to prevail in the discourse!

Sorry MUTT! You don't know what the fuck you are jabbering about!

Your bullshit is contrary to the Texas Education Code and UT & A&M board regs established pursuant to the Code to control the activities on campus!

But, of course, you're the little runt who thinks its not against the law to drive 5 miles per hour over the speed limit!!!!
Old 08-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #144
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or the little loudmouth cuts out part of what I post and then in his ignorant know-nothing bullshit style ... posts some anecdotal shit in a pretend effort to prevail in the discourse!

Sorry MUTT! You don't know what the fuck you are jabbering about!

Your bullshit is contrary to the Texas Education Code and UT & A&M board regs established pursuant to the Code to control the activities on campus!

But, of course, you're the little runt who thinks its not against the law to drive 5 miles per hour over the speed limit!!!!
Once again you make me laugh. You keep trying to think up new ways to defend yourself when you would gain more credibility, which is not difficult to do, if you would admit your statement was wrong and move on.

I was talking about one part of your statement which was 100% WRONG.

Yes, the group needed permission to hold the demonstration on the campus.

Campus police can certainly stop anyone on campus but if you do not have a student ID they can't simply throw you off campus. You are WRONG!

Driving on the Texas A&M campus, or just about any other college campus in the U.S, is allowed. You can deflect all you want but just about every statement you have made on the subject other than needing permission to hold a demonstration on campus is WRONG.

You can cite the Texas Education Code and UT and A&M rules and regulations in general like you did but I can guarantee you that NOWHERE in those documents do they ban driving on campus without a permit or walking on campus without a student ID. To cite them to support your idiot arguments is WRONG.

Like I said you continue to show yourself as a lying, ignorant, redneck hillbilly.

Another lie by you -- I NEVER said driving 5 MPH over the speed limit was not breaking the law. How can you tell that LexusLiar is lying? His lips are moving.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:20 PM   #145
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Another lie by you -- I NEVER said driving 5 MPH over the speed limit was not breaking the law.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059691266

SCOTUS and The Travel Ban .... Post 96

Quote:
SpeedRacerXXX.

Quote:
I go at most 5 mph over the speed limit I am breaking the law. IF you want to gig me for driving 5 MPH over the speed limit while only on specific highways go ahead. If the police accept me doing it then I don't consider it breaking the law.
How many times do I have to catch you LYING?

You talk so much bullshit you can't even recall what you said. That's proof #1 of a pathological liar .... they can't help themselves .... just like you can't. Go get an education.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:39 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So is this wtf you think SpeedRacer is?

wtf is wrong with you LL?

Just for once admit you were wrong.

Carpetbagger

In United States history, a carpetbagger was a Northerner who moved to the South after the American Civil War, during the Reconstruction era (1865–1877). Many white Southerners denounced them fearing they would loot and plunder the defeated South and be politically allied with the Radical Republicans
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:42 PM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

!!!!
Do you mean like how you cut out part of wtf I said to you that is at the bottom of each and every one of your post?

WTF Stated: "…. LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Go find some ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me.

Above is what I actually said. So in context....you generally pick on some poor ignorant Hookers on this board that does not know how to debate you properly. You with your half baked legal babble and lies and distortions about Vice and the actual law. So in that context....I'll fuck you up in a debate, just like SpeedRacer is doing now. . Yet you edit it and puit in your each and every post. Proving that I'm living rent free in your hypocritical mind. . While you are talking about another editing posts....you have done that on each and every post you make. What a fool.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:06 PM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
Old 08-21-2017, 05:14 PM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Originally Posted by LexusLover

!!!!

Quote:
Do you mean like how you cut out part of wtf I said to you that is at the bottom of each and every one of your post?

Above is what I actually said. So in context....you generally pick on some poor ignorant Hookers on this board that does not know how to debate you properly. You with your half baked legal babble and lies and distortions about Vice and the actual law. So in that context....I'll fuck you up in a debate, just like SpeedRacer is doing now. . Yet you edit it and puit in your each and every post. Proving that I'm living rent free in your hypocritical mind. . While you are talking about another editing posts....you have done that on each and every post you make. What a fool.

Bump
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:14 PM   #150
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You said the same thing to me, internet tough guy. I fully expected to find a big pile of shit on my car the next morning. Maybe Shit Eater came along and ate it... DOOHNOOH?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women