Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #16
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes you do or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder View Post
I don't mean to speak down on all the bp users. I'm just saying.
You wouldn't have made such a generalized statement pertaining to the BP users, some of who are longstanding members on other boards also like Eccie and P411...

One cannot simply lump all people who use BP in the same category as common criminals.
It has been my experience that good providers as well as bad providers exist both on BP as well as ECCIE.

Some ladies exclusively advertise on Eccie, and have gotten a NO review or 2 for poor performance as well as a number of mentioned and un-mentioned subjects allowed on this board.

With that being said, please do not be a basher of things you have no 1st hand knowledge of since YOU do not advertise there.
Please take 2 seats Ma'am.

#1Love

Sincerely,
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #17
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You use backpage? OMG! Ger-rah-oss!!

Ewwy.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #18
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You don't think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
I was introduced by a client who hobbies both. I of course like it here much better but what I don't like is when clients try to rush you thru screening so they can see you asap. I'm like dude if u want an ASAP girl go to look through BP adds. I'd always aspired to get on better sites and in bigger cities I did but circumstances beyond my control have me staying in my hometown more often than I'd like and I was about to quit providing all together if I had to rely solely on BP ��
Thankful for this community and the peace of mind I have going on dates now ����
For 1 second there aren't bad hobbiest on here?? Do you not read how many members get banned on here for un- speakable things or bad behaviors??

SCREENING is what gives us providers peace of mind. Not just some hobby board named Eccie.
YOU have give yourself peace of mind by doing your due diligence and screen the client to YOUR comfort level.

It goes both ways. YES Eccie is a fun little community, and there are some wonderful people here, but don't get too complacent and think that YOU are safe just because you are on this site.
Remember there are NO Mod police to protect you if you run across a dangerous man you met on here. When guys sign up on Eccie there is no forum that asks a guy if he will be a potential harmful and dangerous client to the ladies he see's on here for an appointment.

IJS
#1LOVE
M.M.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:50 AM   #19
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand everyone's concern about BP & Eccie.But its not just Bp ,its also Erosguide.I can post for a month on eros for new england and they all say I saw you on eros,bp and eccie .Great fill out my form .The gents either will fill out your form or not .,some will out of respect for the lady as she demands and some wont.But if your so worried about the gent being LE do your research ,look up hes number on MR.Number and on beenverified.com.If you use the app mrnumber.com on your smartphone or iphone ,You can see if any other providers have reviews on whether that person is a waste of time ,a n/s n/c or any other remarks others have said .
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #20
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BP is like any other place, you must do your research. Eccie does not necessarily equal a good provider.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:55 AM   #21
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Say's

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
You use backpage? OMG! Ger-rah-oss!!

Ewwy.
The man with 1 written review and it just so happens to be a NO review...LMAO AND.... it was a review written 9 months past when HE was supposed to have seen her, and NO ACTIVITIES took place, and supposedly he was to have paid her $4,000??!!! GTFOH

Take a seat, or get some BOARD CRED. If you were a longstanding member here with several reviews under YOUR belt, I might be inclined to @ least listen to your nonsense. But this in no way reflects my original stance, because I myself also advertise on BP and P411...

M.M.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:47 AM   #22
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

You right guys. It's not about the site it's about the screening. I guess the reviews just scared me off. I had a friend I used to work with who used bp, she never had any problems cause she screened properly. I just feel lucky I started out here & I shouldn't of involved bp to say that lol.

P.S. I'm a riot maker
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:06 AM   #23
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
BP is like any other place, you must do your research. Eccie does not necessarily equal a good provider.
+1 to that sista!

ive seen bp gals that could run circles around some eccie providers in both service and price.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #24
Secret Baby
CertifiedFreakyHeadHunter

User ID: 326990
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol your post has upset a few people...its ok though you're entitled to your own opinion/views about clients seeing bp ladies. Just dont see those fellows
Secret Baby is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #25
shortstroke35
Account Disabled

It always amazes me that so many people get upset and defensive and downright ugly on this site. It's supposed to be an informative and fun site guys! Come on......if you want to be abusive and argue go to the political part and have at it!
shortstroke35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #26
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I say you get out of the whore business and use that college degree of yours to further a better career

That way you dont have to worry about your "clients" seeing BP girls.

Clients, johns, smohns, daddy, whatever you wanna be called
Old 08-08-2017, 11:11 AM   #27
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures View Post
I understand everyone's concern about BP & Eccie.But its not just Bp ,its also Erosguide.I can post for a month on eros for new england and they all say I saw you on eros,bp and eccie .Great fill out my form .The gents either will fill out your form or not .,some will out of respect for the lady as she demands and some wont.But if your so worried about the gent being LE do your research ,look up hes number on MR.Number and on beenverified.com.If you use the app mrnumber.com on your smartphone or iphone ,You can see if any other providers have reviews on whether that person is a waste of time ,a n/s n/c or any other remarks others have said .
May I ask what does your form consist of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Baby View Post
Lol your post has upset a few people...its ok though you're entitled to your own opinion/views about clients seeing bp ladies. Just dont see those fellows
Yeah lol I tend to do that
Old 08-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #28
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
That way you dont have to worry about your "clients" seeing BP girls.
Id rather call em my people now that you have me thinking of it & their theme song will be All My People by M.I.A.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder View Post
In reality you telling me to fuck off is you telling yourself to fuck off haha. Ok that's fine you see whoever you want but don't come in my vibe with bad manners where ever you got em from. I don't care to have claim over a guy.

Did this poor baby get her feelings hurt? Does she hate it when someone exercises their independence? No I didn't tell you to fuck off but now that you bring it up. I have a novel idea. You see who you want and I will do the same. I know it's a terrible idea in your mind but hey it will probably work. Now I'm off to see a BP girl so have a good day.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #30
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Did this poor baby get her feelings hurt? Does she hate it when someone exercises their independence? No I didn't tell you to fuck off but now that you bring it up. I have a novel idea. You see who you want and I will do the same. I know it's a terrible idea in your mind but hey it will probably work. Now I'm off to see a BP girl so have a good day.
Enjoy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women