Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #16
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well little troll girl, why don't you actually comment on something you know first hand.

From your most likely fictional life story this whole board does not fit that category.
FTFY.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #17
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What in the hell makes one of these ho ass bitches suck on a stanky old nigga's dick for three hundred and fifty dollars? You couldn't pay me a thousand dollars to suck an old ass stanky dick; and trust me, I could use the money. What in the hell is wrong with these hos? You can get a job. You might not be as rich as a ho, but you'll be rich enough, and you don't have to suck on no old ass dick for it. God damn. These bitches is cold to the bone, man. They want that bullshit.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #18
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
FTFY.
Just earlier today, I wasted nearly a full minute of my life -- which, of course, I'll never get back -- musing on the possible nature of the individual who posts as "Yitzchak" (and who knows what other handles). My guess: a juvenile, whose mother is not aware of what he's doing online from her basement. But that's just a guess. And, really, who cares?
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:00 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
FTFY.
Thank you kind sir.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:01 PM   #20
yitzchak
Valued Poster

These hos deal in dirt, man. They suck dick and tell lies for a living. They have to deal with shitty people, because they are shitty people.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #21
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

So Yitzchak has gone from a woe-is-me, forlorn romantic (read the Waterpark Thread), to a bitter, racist misogynist. Still funny to read.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:22 AM   #22
yitzchak
Valued Poster

A misogynist is someone who dislikes women. I dislike whores. All women are not whores.

Moving out of my parents house was easy, and I didn't have to suck anyones dick to do it.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM   #23
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Everyone, please ignore ^^^^. It's the only way (maybe) it will go away.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:15 AM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
A misogynist is someone who dislikes women. I dislike whores. All women are not whores.

Moving out of my parents house was easy, and I didn't have to suck anyones dick to do it.
One of the endearing qualities of a troll is they have no reality, so it is hard for them to remember what they said a few days before.

We don't know if you are a mysoginist, but you are now talking like one. You used to pretend to be the puppy love enamored virgin.

I suspect this current fictional Y is a lot closer to the real you.

Another attribute of trolls is their near infinite ability to regenerate. Tiny Tree gets banned, and at the same time Y-boy picks up his(?) pace. Coincidence? Probably not. "Both" of you are childish, self-infatuated buffoons. And I still suspect your heritage is Portugese.

You are an angry, hatefilled little boy trying to act like a grown-up. Come back in 6 years when you get out of high school.

But if you stay, i gess you have one redeaming social value: it is easy to lauhgh at your racist stupidity.

Carry on.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:24 AM   #25
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
But if you stay, i gess you have one redeaming social value: it is easy to lauhgh at your racist stupidity.

Carry on.

Haha. Old-T is one of those rare guys who can insult you on Saturday but you're in church on Sunday before you realize it! Good work, Mr. T!
Old 08-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #26
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

yitzchak...

Do you need a hug?

I didnt suck a dick to move out but I'll sure be sucking dick to pay for my land/new home in cash and be debt free. Shame on me.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:18 AM   #27
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Yes. I was pissed, and I am filled with hate, because my life completely sucks. Sorry to derail your thread, James. It makes me extremely mad to hear you say that, Elle, because if you're anything like the whore I met, than you got that cash by dishonest means, from people who need it more than you, who are trying to do something with their life, even though they seem to be failing at it. So, while you are debt free, you have put others in debt and dug a grave for them. It is no better than a drug dealer or a con artist or similar criminal who has obtained a large sum of cash. They get rich by manipulating people and destroying their lives.

I think I am better than a whore, because I work instead of trying to con people out of money, even though I may be part of the demimonde. I can't afford a car. So, I have to ride the bus. Planes are too expensive. Nevertheless, I work for the pathetic amount that I have. I don't beg for it, or try to take it from people, so I can spend it on worthless shit like overpriced hotel rooms and fancy clothes. How can I not hate you?
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 PM   #28
yitzchak
Valued Poster

If someone like you has so much money, than why would you need to lie to, beg and rob people to get more?
Old 08-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #29
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Take your hate somewhere else. There's not a single woman I've met on this site that has lied to me. I've seen them of my own free will, given them cash in exchange for their pleasures, and walked away with a smile. God bless them all.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:18 PM   #30
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
So Yitzchak has gone from a woe-is-me, forlorn romantic (read the Waterpark Thread), to a bitter, racist misogynist. Still funny to read.
Well, you know, he's just trying to find his niche is all...
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women