Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37055
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Question Saving Showcases?

I don't know the best way to put this in words, but as I'm going through showcases for cities that I'll be visiting, I'd like to be able to "save" certain girls' showcases to my own ECCIE page, or have the ability to "paperclip" them or mark them in some way that they'll be easy to find when I'm traveling.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I've suggested to the owners we be able to "add to favorites" or something like that.

Hopefully it'll be in the works for the future.

Great suggestion

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

For now, just add them to your contacts. Hint: click on provider's name at the top of their showcase, then select "Add ... to Your Contacts".

I know, ugly work-around...

Looking forward to a favorites feature!
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
GuYFoX
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
I'd like to be able to "save" certain girls' showcases to my own ECCIE page, or have the ability to "paperclip" them or mark them in some way that they'll be easy to find when I'm traveling.
favorites feature!
Now that's an excellent idea ,i already add contacts but being able to save the showcase would be much better.
GuYFoX is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
I've suggested to the owners we be able to "add to favorites" or something like that.

LAP
It would also be nice to have a notes feature attached to this "add to favorites" feature. I don't have the best memory and from one week to another, I may not recall what prompted me to put a certain showcase in my favorites.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
dent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post

Hopefully it'll be in the works for the future.

Great suggestion

LAP
A note section, such as on P411, would a great feature as well. Additionally I would also request adding tags to our contact list as a feature. After just 6 years, my buddy list on ASPD was unwieldy . It was virtually impossible to remember why I added someone to my list. Being able to tag contacts (or showcases) would be a great way to manage the list, provided we are able to search our contact / favorites list using those tags. (Folders are too static and wouldn't allow you to place a single contact in a folder titled Austin and a folder titled Blonde, for instance.)

An example: I might add to my contact list then tag the providers in New York, Dallas and Las Vegas I'm interested in. After researching reviews, I may add tags for blonde, brunette, msog and role-play to some of those providers. Later when I travel to Dallas, I can search my contact list for the providers I've already added and find the ones whom I've tagged msog and brunette.

Of course these tags/notes/etc should be private and not exposed to the general membership or even the user tagged.

That's my $.02.

[-dent-]
dent is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Great, I was concerned that after I asked, someone would explain where the feature was... I looked this time. Adding to favorites or something like that is just what I was thinking of. And a note feature on top of that would be great!
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #8
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Under "UserCP" the first thing that comes up is a "personal note pad". Wouldn't that be of some help? I understand it's not as simple as clicking on a "favorites" deal but it IS something...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I was searching the forums before I made a post but this is similar to what I was going to suggest. I would like to be able to go to my contact (buddy) list and categorize them by cities as I travel some and have put some girls I want to try and meet. It's very time consuming to go through my Contact list to try and find a girl in the area I am visiting that particular week.

The Note this would be ok but then I still have to open each contact as I do now to see where they are from. If I'm understand this thread so far... lol

Anyway let me know what you think?
Chig232 is offline   Quote