Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Isabel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17703
My ECCIE Reviews
Default If a man does not know whta "Get comfortable" means, he could be a cop? or a newbie?

I had a client who did not know "what to do" when I told him to get comfortable, so I had to let him go. He made me so nervous!
Isabel is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think you're asking (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the following:

If I say to a client, "Get comfortable," and he doesn't strip, does that mean he's a cop?

I think the answer can only be, "Not necessarily." There is a myth that the police are not permitted to expose their genitals when working undercover, but I know from practical experience this is false and often a cop will do much more than show his wang to make a bust.

Of course, a client who doesn't respond to "get comfortable" could also be a newbie, nervous, a dullard, deaf, a foreigner, or petrified by your beauty. Haha.

To me, the bottom line is: There are no bright-line rules or magic words when LE is trying to set up an undercover prostitution bust. Bear in mind that what was actually said might not necessaily be what the cop puts in his report. As I've said a million times, cops consistently lie to make the evidence better than it actually is.

My advice is, if a client makes you feel uncomfortable for ANY reason, ask them politely to leave or leave yourself, depending on the circumstances. All you'll be out is one fee. That's better than being out thousands of dollars if you're arrested or, god forbid, your life or safety if the client is violent.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Always go with your intuition. If you are uncomfortable, best to end session. I personally like to start getting comfortable as soon as the door closes to set expectations.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:38 AM   #4
Krystal
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37309
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...56yZHXc9gFlPWg
Krystal is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
Krystal
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37309
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not know how many of you have seen this but this is something that I think we can all learn. I haven't seen this on the board yet, but I know that someone probably has it here. I saw this on the news last week and have been trying to find it. I just want you to know that they can do anything they want if they are undercover. Verbage is so important when we are talking to our potential clients. We really need to learn what to say and what not to say. If you are in a sting than you are going to get arrested no matter what, but the best thing to do is be very careful of what you say and it really is best to not say anything if you ask me. Vice is getting outta control here in Houston. Just really out of control. Be careful ladies!
Krystal is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
Isabel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17703
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everybody. That's just what I did. I told him to leave. Gave him his money back and he was gone! but I was soooo scared! Really thought he was LE . Thanks again.
Isabel is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:55 AM   #7
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
I had a client who did not know "what to do" when I told him to get comfortable, so I had to let him go. He made me so nervous!
You were 110% right. Maybe the guy was just stupid, but it's not your job to educate the world. Will he bond you out of jail and hire you a lawyer if you relax your rules and get arrested down the road?

Same thing goes for when a provider asks, "What do you want?," and the man says, "An hour of companionship." If the provider asks, "What does that mean?" The man, unless he's looking to get arrested, should say, "Goodbye!"

Here's your situation in reverse. A woman walks a man into the bedroom and the two have never met before. A good ice breaker is for the man to ask, "Mind if I get comfortable?" If the provider starts asking questions about that, it's time for the man to run.

Of course, if after the man places a donation on the night stand and he shortly thereafter finds his rock hard cock being stroked, his balls being squeezed, gorgeous tits being rubbed in his face, and a sweet lady's mouth sucking the head of his cock, it's probably OK to open up a little.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #8
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
I know from practical experience this is false and often a cop will do much more than show his wang to make a bust.
If someone didn't know you do criminal defense work, it'd sound like you've been turning tricks with cops! Lol. Just thought it funny. No harm intended my fellow counselor.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #9
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
If someone didn't know you do criminal defense work, it'd sound like you've been turning tricks with cops! Lol. Just thought it funny. No harm intended my fellow counselor.
How do you think I paid for Harvard Law School?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

From other board posts, it sounds like the police are really getting down in Texas. I think excusing that gentleman (newbie or not) was the best way to go.

You asked whether he could have been a newbie or actually LE. My question is...wouldn't you have known he was a newbie by a lack of references?
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
cowboy10/4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

i had a girl who said she had a call n it went down smooth n before she left the guy says oh hey BTW im a cop hope to see you again.
cowboy10/4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:06 AM   #12
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

and now from a different perspective.

if a provider tells me to get comfortable, i almost cant stand that,
i had a session go like this.
she opens the door, i walk in, she welcomes me, then its mostly downhill for me after that. she says go upstairs, put the donation on the table, get comfortable, wait on the bed. OMG. please

where in all that is there any GFE.
I prefer, walk in get a nice hug as a greeting, can i get you a drink. (lets be clear i dont drink but once a lady offered me bottle water which is still a drink.) sit down she sits down next to me, chit chat, and slowly move on to other things. without someone directing traffic.
i mean honestly why does it even need to be talked about. but thats just my humble opinion. i cannot recall hearing that in my last ten or more sessions. normally its hey we are unbalanced here lets fix that, and stuff starts flying. speaking of flying, i imagine i set myself up here so let me have it, but really i am sticking to my guns.

peace
atx
soon to be S.E.B.
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:07 AM   #13
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i had no idea what it meant till just recently. im with atxrefman...i like a lil gfe...i like to peal of the layers of clothes....rather than just get balls out in a cold room.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:55 PM   #14
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_wire View Post
You were 110% right. Maybe the guy was just stupid, but it's not your job to educate the world. Will he bond you out of jail and hire you a lawyer if you relax your rules and get arrested down the road?

Same thing goes for when a provider asks, "What do you want?," and the man says, "An hour of companionship." If the provider asks, "What does that mean?" The man, unless he's looking to get arrested, should say, "Goodbye!"

Here's your situation in reverse. A woman walks a man into the bedroom and the two have never met before. A good ice breaker is for the man to ask, "Mind if I get comfortable?" If the provider starts asking questions about that, it's time for the man to run.

Of course, if after the man places a donation on the night stand and he shortly thereafter finds his rock hard cock being stroked, his balls being squeezed, gorgeous tits being rubbed in his face, and a sweet lady's mouth sucking the head of his cock, it's probably OK to open up a little.
lol
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #15
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

you guys are funny. Yes Jon is right. A cop can do whatever the hell he/she wants and it is all ok.

If it does not feel right babe... no matter what... don't do it.

Like on Pretty Woman. You say who, you say when, you say how much. In other words you are in control of that much.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women