Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452862
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxrefman View Post
and now from a different perspective.

if a provider tells me to get comfortable, i almost cant stand that,
i had a session go like this.
she opens the door, i walk in, she welcomes me, then its mostly downhill for me after that. she says go upstairs, put the donation on the table, get comfortable, wait on the bed. OMG. please

where in all that is there any GFE.
I prefer, walk in get a nice hug as a greeting, can i get you a drink. (lets be clear i dont drink but once a lady offered me bottle water which is still a drink.) sit down she sits down next to me, chit chat, and slowly move on to other things. without someone directing traffic.
i mean honestly why does it even need to be talked about. but thats just my humble opinion. i cannot recall hearing that in my last ten or more sessions. normally its hey we are unbalanced here lets fix that, and stuff starts flying. speaking of flying, i imagine i set myself up here so let me have it, but really i am sticking to my guns.

peace
atx
soon to be S.E.B.
I'm with you on a provider who says to "get comfortable". Usually it is with her walking off to the bathroom to do whatever the heck it is in there. Why do certain girls feel the need to be in the restroom while I'm stripping? I sure as heck hope it isn't to get ready for the date because that should have been done prior to my arrival. I digress

I'm not stupid. I know what "get comfortable" means. It means I'm with a clock watcher who is not GFE and will have a ton of "rules" which will turn into up-sells if even on the menu. So in response to this dismissive demand, I'll strip down to just my undies. Hey, I'm paying for this service. I'm not going to be ordered around. I don't care if the girl is trying to be cautious or afraid of LE. She obviously is clueless to the law.

A better first impression would be, "Let's get comfortable"-- i.e. the both of us together at the same time because I, too, enjoy unwrapping my early Christmas present
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:21 AM   #17
Sarah Owens
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23786
My ECCIE Reviews

As a female i do say get comfertable, if you are standing i will sit and ask you to get comfertable with me.. ie we sit together on the bed cuddle talk and ill let you decide when to make the move.... 20 min in if theres no move it my turn and ill usually say somthing like... wow, do you mind if i get out of some of these clothes... maybe youd like to help me relax a bit and slip out of this little number...
we take the chance and of we have screened our guests then there isnt to much more we can do... a cop can make it with you and cuff you when hes done especially if he she is going for additional charges ie greek... or ask if you have a partner to join.. compelling pros...

screen screen screen ladies please it keeps us all safer
Sarah Owens is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
Scooby Rex
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Ok. I am not an attorney. I have some college level credit in legal classes and I ran a business working for attorneys. So, with that being said this is an idea that I kinda modified from a Law and Order episode.

What if... a lady had an attorney on retainer and then sent (or had her attorney send) certified letters to each law enforcement agency that had jurisdiction of her area. In each letter it would say something like all further contact with me (or my client, if coming from an attorney) must be done in the attorneys presence.

My understanding is that since each and every person has the right to be represented by an attorney. And they have notified the law enforcement office that they have an attorney and that the attorney must be present for all contact/communication with the client that anything said outside of the attorneys presence would not be admissible in a court of law. Thus, all communication like "what do I get for $150?" or "$200 for a full GFE" would be inadmissible. In other words, by retaining the attorney and mailing the letters you would effectively remove the majority of the evidence allowed to help secure an aquital.

I post this just as an idea mainly so that the attorneys on this site can chime in and give their legal expertise. The above is just an idea that I had. It is NOT fact and should not be considered as true or accurate. That is for the attorneys and judges to decide which is why I posted this for the attorneys on here to give their opinions.
Scooby Rex is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #19
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Rex View Post
Ok. I am not an attorney. I have some college level credit in legal classes and I ran a business working for attorneys. So, with that being said this is an idea that I kinda modified from a Law and Order episode.

What if... a lady had an attorney on retainer and then sent (or had her attorney send) certified letters to each law enforcement agency that had jurisdiction of her area. In each letter it would say something like all further contact with me (or my client, if coming from an attorney) must be done in the attorneys presence.

My understanding is that since each and every person has the right to be represented by an attorney. And they have notified the law enforcement office that they have an attorney and that the attorney must be present for all contact/communication with the client that anything said outside of the attorneys presence would not be admissible in a court of law. Thus, all communication like "what do I get for $150?" or "$200 for a full GFE" would be inadmissible. In other words, by retaining the attorney and mailing the letters you would effectively remove the majority of the evidence allowed to help secure an aquital.

I post this just as an idea mainly so that the attorneys on this site can chime in and give their legal expertise. The above is just an idea that I had. It is NOT fact and should not be considered as true or accurate. That is for the attorneys and judges to decide which is why I posted this for the attorneys on here to give their opinions.
While I think that that is a novel idea in theory I doubt it would ever fly in a court of law. After all, the lady is commiting a crime whether we agree with the law or not. It would be like a serial murderer or rapist sending out the same letter and when the cops catch him in the act not being able to use the evidence or his confession due to the lack of an attorney.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #20
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Scooby, no offense, but when I read an outlandish, completely impractical, no relation to reality question like yours in this forum, taking my time to answer it is something I would put it at the very bottom of my list of things to do, even if I had the inclination to write it on my list. I think it's also highly unlikely that any other attorney who frequents this board will use their time to answer such a meaningless question.

You and the other members who are contemplating posting a question here might keep in mind that we are discussing legal questions pertaining to planet Earth, not Pluto. This forum serves as a practical guide for real-life situations, not engaging in mental masturbation based on half-baked ideas gained from a minimal understanding of the law and the influence of pop media.

I will also remind everybody that what you watch on TV or in a movie, or read in a book, about practicing law usually bears no connection with the actual practice of law, just like Julia Roberts' character's life in "Pretty Woman" bears no connection to the life of the average provider. It's not real, it's fiction.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with those who say HPD will do whatever the hell they want and then lie later. If a cop has made it all the way to getting into the room with you, he's not leaving without ur ass in cuffs. He will invent whatever story is necessary to make him look good and there won't be a thing you can do about it except hire an attorney. Never talk to the police or try to explain urself, get bailed out ASAP, and hire a good attorney.

I have not been arrested for anything hobby related but I have been to Harris County a few times. If you have the unfortunate happenstance to end up there, make good use of the free phones in processing and get bailed out for sure. Once ur in ur tank, it is very difficult to make calls, and you can never call cell phones so have a friend's home # memorized who you can depend on to help and accept collect phone calls. Also, pick out a bail bondsman whose number you can memorize in case of necessity. If you can get ahold of the bondsman they take collect calls and they will take down names and #s of your friends and family to try and help you out...they will follow up because it's money in their pocket. Hopefully you will never use this information but it's better safe than sorry because being in Harris County SUCKS!!!!!!!

I know that's a little off topic for the post but just thought I would pass along my experience.
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #22
KellyMichaels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24662
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoever it was earlier that said He/she when refering to LE is right on.
I just heard from a long time friend of mine that was arrested in Miami by a couple. Yes, a couple. The girl was a "snitch" and they used her to solicit the girls. My friend said that she was in the room, the guy asked if she liked girls..she said hell yes, who doesn't? The guy then took off my friends shirt...and then arrested her for prostitution.
KellyMichaels is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #23
Suckerberg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
i like a lil gfe...i like to peal of the layers of clothes....rather than just get balls out in a cold room.
True that. Doesn't hurt provider to chat a little, get to know who's in the room with you.

But totally agree if a provider no longer feels comfortable and she ask me to leave, worse thing I can do is argue. Probably would not be a great session from the provider fearing she could be arrested at any second.
Suckerberg is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 AM   #24
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Some threads just won't die.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #25
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I will always open to door and greet with a hug and kiss and invite them to sit down offer a drink and make small talk...if they are nervous i will begin with soft touches...I never never ever discuss the gift or even look at it....the one thing I have changed if it is someone I am meeting for the first time I am dressed covered up for a regular i wear something sexy....I had one guy who I have verified and had been trying to see me for months come in asking all kinds of questions and i answered carefulyl or with 'I don't understand" finally he relaxed after I offered him a massage...the best thing is also trust your inner voice...there are odd emails I get that i cease communication if after two or three emails something doesnt seem right...sounds like you did the best thing for you. when in doubt end the date....
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxrefman View Post
and now from a different perspective.

if a provider tells me to get comfortable, i almost cant stand that,
i had a session go like this.
she opens the door, i walk in, she welcomes me, then its mostly downhill for me after that. she says go upstairs, put the donation on the table, get comfortable, wait on the bed. OMG. please

where in all that is there any GFE.
I prefer, walk in get a nice hug as a greeting, can i get you a drink. (lets be clear i dont drink but once a lady offered me bottle water which is still a drink.) sit down she sits down next to me, chit chat, and slowly move on to other things. without someone directing traffic.
i mean honestly why does it even need to be talked about. but thats just my humble opinion. i cannot recall hearing that in my last ten or more sessions. normally its hey we are unbalanced here lets fix that, and stuff starts flying. speaking of flying, i imagine i set myself up here so let me have it, but really i am sticking to my guns.

peace
atx
soon to be S.E.B.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:21 AM   #26
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I'm with you on a provider who says to "get comfortable". Usually it is with her walking off to the bathroom to do whatever the heck it is in there. Why do certain girls feel the need to be in the restroom while I'm stripping? I sure as heck hope it isn't to get ready for the date because that should have been done prior to my arrival. I digress

I'm not stupid. I know what "get comfortable" means. It means I'm with a clock watcher who is not GFE and will have a ton of "rules" which will turn into up-sells if even on the menu. So in response to this dismissive demand, I'll strip down to just my undies. Hey, I'm paying for this service. I'm not going to be ordered around. I don't care if the girl is trying to be cautious or afraid of LE. She obviously is clueless to the law.

A better first impression would be, "Let's get comfortable"-- i.e. the both of us together at the same time because I, too, enjoy unwrapping my early Christmas present
Um actually i'm not a clockwatcher and if the fellow wants to experience it I am GFE. I tell them to get comfortable after they set down the donation ONE so they aren't just standing there looking/acting weird like they don't know what to do with themselves. And 2nd and last is some guys have a funny feeling about you counting money in front of them so I excuse myself and tell them to get comfortable and btw i'm in the bathroom all of 10 seconds tops to verify the donation is correct. It's not dismissive i'd rather not find out there's just paper in the envelope or a gift card in their after you're done and gone.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:26 AM   #27
LargeHam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41
Default Bottom line

Legal wrangling in court may be OK for some, but just getting arrested would drastically change my life for the worst - and end my ability to support this hobby. For many of us, we have to avoid LE at all costs. So upfront screening is critical for me when seeing someone new. When I meet a new lady, any discussion about activities or money, including "why don't YOU get comfortable" would cause me to leave immediately.
But, I get the impression that if you ever find yourself in a room with LE, you will be arrested to let the DA/courts sort it out.
BTW, thanks to all of you that provide reviews, especially on a variety of forums.
LargeHam is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #28
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have to parrot Large ham on this 1.
& a special TY to Shyster Jon. Your info is always worth reading.
Stud Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #29
thegentleone
Account Disabled

well , I am a forigner / non usa resident . I dont understand the whole thing of screening as a " defense tool " . I mean , there is advertisement published , there are reviews which shall make sure the client is real . Dont get it ... a cop / man , and a cop / female set up a " history " ( i.e . reviews ) and you are done , same thing with taxes .... advertisement , reviews , and you aprove someone is doing a business / earns money - or get frequent gifts . So , the point what I want to say is , the advertisement / reviews lead those cops to either a client and/or a provider ...so why the hell is " screening " that important .... dont get it , hmmm maybe you need to be born in the USA to understand that ....would be better to legalise it as it is in europe the case ( if not at least very well tolerated ) ...Cheers , happy new year TGO
thegentleone is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #30
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegentleone View Post
well , I am a forigner / non usa resident . I dont understand the whole thing of screening as a " defense tool " . I mean , there is advertisement published , there are reviews which shall make sure the client is real . Dont get it ... a cop / man , and a cop / female set up a " history " ( i.e . reviews ) and you are done , same thing with taxes .... advertisement , reviews , and you aprove someone is doing a business / earns money - or get frequent gifts . So , the point what I want to say is , the advertisement / reviews lead those cops to either a client and/or a provider ...so why the hell is " screening " that important .... dont get it , hmmm maybe you need to be born in the USA to understand that ....would be better to legalise it as it is in europe the case ( if not at least very well tolerated ) ...Cheers , happy new year TGO
Why is screening important? So the provider doesn't spend the night in the Iron Bar Hotel, amigo. You're preaching to the choir about legalizing prostitution. Other than LE and anti-prostitution interest groups, no one using this board thinks prostitution should be illegal. But the reality is it's illegal in virtually all parts of the U.S., and some cities devote substantial resources to arresting and prosecuting providers and hobbyists.

I don't think a provider should forgo screening because a hobbyist has posted reviews. A cop could register here (or on another review site) and post fake reviews (although he could be exposed as a fraud if the providers he wrote reviews about said the sessions never occurred).

I think the tried and true screening methods work best: (1) communicating with at least two, well-established providers; (2) using a vertification system, such as P411; or (3) using a personal reference (that is, someone the provider knows and trusts).
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women