Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
iseeksumfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Client Ads

I figure I would throw this out to the community and hope I place in the right forum.

Has anyone or site have a place for 'verified client - wanted or seeking' ads where someone like myself has a semi tight schedule could post type of services I'm seeking and available windows of time I would be available and other requirements? It seems like there could be some issues doing this, but wanted to see if attempted or it exist. I'm not talking about Backpage or Craiglist, but a community site like this one for placing the request for providers to see and respond too. Similar to 'last minute available or available now' threads I have seen.

I'm traveling next week and have been trying to get pre-screened and schedules locked down. I've had some email exchanges, but mostly no responses. I'm primarily using eccie ads and p411. So could benefit from this type of service when timing is tight.

Bad idea?
iseeksumfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it would be a good idea for the traveling guy or someone that works different hrs each week. Question would be if a lady would be willing to follow-up on the ad like a client would of hers? I can see the flip side of placing an AD for ladies. Could it be LE or PIMP AD wanting to lure the ladies in for a sting or pressuring them to work for them?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have the same situation--lots of travel to different places, often on short notice.

I have had good success pre-screening through P411 or D-C, telling the lady in my first message that I often get to her city with very little notice. Some ladies do not want to work that way, but many have been very cooperative, then when the date(s) are known we have often been able to set up a date quickly.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

is that what the ISO sections for the different locations are for? it seems that would be the place for that.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
is that what the ISO sections for the different locations are for? it seems that would be the place for that.
That would be my suggestion as well. Each city/area across the board has an In Search Of section.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #6
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
Yes, guys on the Upstate board do it all the time. Be like Nike and Do it!
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I use the ISO feature when traveling. Granted, I don't do much last minute trips, so I usually have plenty of time to research the area I'll be visiting. Question for the gals-- do you frequently look in the ISO section of your home town?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

CPalmson....I only do so occasionally.

P411 actually has a place where a lady fills out services. So I assume a gent can use services as a search criteria when searching for ladies who provide what you seek. Try contacting multiple ladies when you are searching. Create a generic type of contact message, then copy and paste it to send to each lady you choose in order to save a little time. I don't know what the actual statistics are for ladies answering requests or messages, but surely if you contact 3 or 4, at least 1 or 2 will get back with you in a timely manner. I understand it can be frustrating and I know many gents are grateful that some of us actually handle our correspondence in a timely manner. I can't tell you how many times I got the appointment with a gent when another lady might have, had she simply made an effort to check her messages on a regular basis. Best of Luck!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women