Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question WOMAN / PROVIDERS Shaving years off their age....

Its been said never ask a woman how old she is. I think the reason is in most cases you either won't get an answer or your going to get something that might be a little less than the truth.

It would seem even younger gals take years off their age. Examples: A 30 year old seems to be a 26 year old. (4) A 40 year old seems to be a 32 year old. (8) A 50 year old seems to be a 38-42 year old. (8-12)

Before you gals start beating me like a red headed step child, I know not all of you do this but for the most part its true. It would seem the older a gal gets the more they feel they need to shave!

Here's the question. Guys like what they see! (This explains some of the show case pictures and professional photos. SMART!) But why the age shaving? If you 49 and your hot... well your hot! I'm pretty sure when I say guys really don't give a darn how old you are with few exceptions.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Most of the world reveres age. The Western world denies this tradition much to its detriment, I think.

As a practical matter, shaving years is going to happen, no matter what.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I tell my real age.. I get more business because Im older so no problems for me. lol

I also dont look almost 40 so all is well.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...women-lie-down
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

I suspect this practice has cost some ladies some for those gents like me who prefer "mature" ladies. I define "mature" ladies to be older than 40.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

At least since I started hobbying I no longer have to lie about how many sexual partners I have had. One of my ATFs is 5 years older, but it does not make one bit of difference, because I like her, and the date on her DL means nothing.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Very Interesting! Thanks! WOW Woman LIE about who they were, and men LIE about who they hope to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
I suspect this practice has cost some ladies some for those gents like me who prefer "mature" ladies. I define "mature" ladies to be older than 40.
EXACTLY! It would be interesting to have a lady lie and say she is 68 when in fact she is 35.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
I tell my real age.. I get more business because Im older so no problems for me. lol

I also dont look almost 40 so all is well.
I think you just proved the issue at hand! With legs like yours, trust me... the age ain't gooda matter!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #9
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

In this business it seems to be more of a marketing deal. If men like over 40 and there are plenty of those men in that area then a lady probably isn't going to shave to many years. If a high market demand is 19-24 and a lady is 29, she may shave to bring in those clients.

I'm 45 ... never shaved my age in the biz.

Just this morning I was asked if I was sure I wasn't 25.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear of ladies doing this and to each her own, but I grew up always wanting to be older because I was always the youngest/shortest/smallest in my class etc. I always get the "you don't look 50" so it makes me proud to be my age. I would rather hear that than "she looks older than --" Ive had to whip my drivers license out more than once to prove it. Also like LynnPL the ones that I get are wanting more mature. I like being older, its nice having the knowledge I wish I had when I was younger yet being able to put someone waaaaay younger to shame bcd. lol (no disrespect to younger)
I will be 51 at the end of the year and damn proud of it , I earned everyone of my years and claim every single one of them.
ps if I left my age blank no one would guess it in a million years so that helps me claim my age easily
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Who cares. Actual age has very little to do with anything. What counts is how well they have taken care of themselves. Mature, fit, and healthy, is very sensual.

Just this week I ran into a woman at work whom I have known for a while and assumed that she was right around 40. Very nice to look at, and has a young attitude. We exchanged Face Book info and friended each other. WOW!!!!! what a surprise. The first thing I noticed was the photo of her husband. He is real old. I thought what the fuck, why did she marry an old codger. Then I saw her age, 62! You would never know she was that age.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I hear of ladies doing this and to each her own, but I grew up always wanting to be older because I was always the youngest/shortest/smallest in my class etc. I always get the "you don't look 50" so it makes me proud to be my age. I would rather hear that than "she looks older than --" Ive had to whip my drivers license out more than once to prove it. Also like LynnPL the ones that I get are wanting more mature. I like being older, its nice having the knowledge I wish I had when I was younger yet being able to put someone waaaaay younger to shame bcd. lol (no disrespect to younger)
I will be 51 at the end of the year and damn proud of it , I earned everyone of my years and claim every single one of them.
ps if I left my age blank no one would guess it in a million years so that helps me claim my age easily
Hey lady in RED... your show case says 49! I never got the invite to the big 50 party? Dam another one lost in the mail?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #13
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

age is just a number, for women and men. i personally prefer more mature ladies, they're past all the bs that distracts from the quality of the adventures with them.

just my opinion.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #14
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hey lady in RED... your show case says 49! I never got the invite to the big 50 party? Dam another one lost in the mail?
I thought it automatically changed, I started at 49
I fixed it so I'm in the 50+ now
My reviews say 50 so I wasn't shaving lol
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Wonder how many ladies that have an age restriction would be pissed if they found out a guy lied about how old he was and she lies about her age....

it matters to some......
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women