Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It's a bait n switch either way. It just works out in a good way when she looks better....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:41 PM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I take it that it didn't bother you in the least that they lied about their age .....
Lied is such an ugly word Mr Addict. How about we use embellish!? Here is how I get the intel... I tell them, My God you are drop dead gorgeous. I cannot believe you are ("LISTED AGE"?) when you hit them with that and don't lose eye contact, watch for their demeanor to change. In most cases if they like you, they follow up with your not going to believe how old I am? And they spill the beans! Once again hands tell a story! My point of view... I don't worry or care about plus or minus years unless a provider looks to young! If the provider carries in books and say I need to finish home work.... I want ID! It’s the 18-22 year olds we need to be VERY careful with. I know some guys like them young... be careful. I personally like the 25-80 group. Outside of that they are protected by strict rules or by mother nature. Everything in between is fair game!

To answer your question… Not At All!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Ugly or not it's the correct word to use....
Old 06-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #34
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
At least since I started hobbying I no longer have to lie about how many sexual partners I have had. One of my ATFs is 5 years older, but it does not make one bit of difference, because I like her, and the date on her DL means nothing.

Flect! Who the hell is older than you????? PM me with her name, because I want to congratulate her!!
(Just messin' with you ole man)

Age doesn't matter to me. It's all about attitude and the "fantasy"... you missed our 61 year old provider from Tulsa who retired last winter. She was a hot as any and was proud of her age.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Ugly or not it's the correct word to use....
I certainly respect your right to your option, and by all means feel free to call a lady a liar!

And I'm entitled to mine and I just call it embellishing! (Perhaps poetic License)

I think it was Forest Gump who said: "Life is like a box of chocolates... dam I hate chocolate, it gives me the runs!" They edited it to say... "You just never know what you're gonna get!"
Old 06-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #36
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Here is how I get the intel... I tell them, My God you are drop dead gorgeous. I cannot believe you are ("LISTED AGE"?) when you hit them with that and don't lose eye contact, watch for their demeanor to change.
Why play games? If she is a good looking lady, give her a compliment and move on. A gentleman wouldn't bring up her age.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #37
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Why play games? If she is a good looking lady, give her a compliment and move on. A gentleman wouldn't bring up her age.
+ 1 couldn't have said it better Ansley Keyword Gentlemen, my favorite

note to self, buy good hand cream lol
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not a game. It’s always nice to allow someone to be honest. As you say if she is a good looking lady, perhaps a hobbyist might want keep seeing her. I think honesty is important in any relationship! Sometimes it works out to be a nice ice breaker on a first visit.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

Super Hot Lady in Red: A gentleman would never ask a ladies age! You are 100% correct. What we’re talking about here is questioning a published age! I have mentioned it several times in other posts..I really don't care about the age... but honesty is pretty high on my list. Especially if I plan on continuing the relationship (ATF)

Curl Healing Hands is what I use. Nobody can tell I'm 94!

Old 06-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #40
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Still Looking we all lie and its not like its some attrocious crime to do so. Like I said before though, I bet there are ladies that have an age restriction that would have no problem calling a guy a liar if he lied about his age so he could see her. You sure don't have a problem not sugarcoating things when you feel wronged....

I don't have an issue with a lady's age. In fact it has yet to be a factor in my decision making process when seeing a provider....
Old 06-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #41
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Default Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
... you missed our 61 year old provider from Tulsa who retired last winter. She was a hot as any and was proud of her age.

Huck
Damn, she retired? Sorry I missed that opportunity, she was said to be quite hot.
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Quote:
Still Looking we all lie and its not like its some attrocious crime to do so. Like I said before though, I bet there are ladies that have an age restriction that would have no problem calling a guy a liar if he lied about his age so he could see her. You sure don't have a problem not sugarcoating things when you feel wronged....

I don't have an issue with a lady's age. In fact it has yet to be a factor in my decision making process when seeing a provider....
Now look who's calling the kettle black? EVERYTHING your saying is either true or your option. I still disagree with you. You go ahead and call a lady a liar and she might just knock that rabbit suite right off of you! For the record, you’re talking about several things. I'm only talking about the use of the word liar! That’s about as straight forward as I can make it! (Non-sugarcoated if you will) I mean no disrespect!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

A gentleman won't as but then a proper lady would not lie.

Cuts both ways.

Why lie?

Don't some ladies set a minimum age?

Do you want some 21 year old telling you he is 35.

This is a business, as such, I like to know the truth.

!5 years is just as much bait and switch as 2 years. They are both a lie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Hmmmmm.....

Ladies, how many of you lie?

I know I have....
Old 06-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #45
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I may be a bit caustic on the board, but I'm not in person...I try to be a gentleman. If the lady appears 15 years older than her pics, it might be a disappointment, but no reason to be rude or cancel the session. We are both taking chances on such a meeting. I firmly believe that the thing to do in such a situation is to be a gentleman and get the best out of the session as possible. If it's a remarkable session, you may have found a diamond in the rough, and you'll repeat. The worst that will happen is that you won't repeat.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women