Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #91
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
How bout the owners and mods stop all this shit before it even gets started. Before members are even allowed to post, they should have a waiting period of x amount of days. New ladies can't post ads until they become a VP. So make all members unable to post until they, oh I don't know....educate themselves? Quiz their asses before they get "posting status."

Then sticky all the effin NBA threads, who has the best xxxx threads, and the CBJ vs BBBJ threads and make it required reading. And tell them if they start another one of those stupid ass threads, it's cause for immediate banning. PERIOD! Sticky at the top of every damn forum what threads are not allowed to be started. Yea yea, I know...free speech and shit right? Yea well it's not a right to be here-it's a privilege. Enough of all the drama and shit. Can't we all just get laid and have a good day?

Just sayin....

Meg

p.s. C'mere Soulman...I got something to whisper in your ear. Oh wait, nvm....I don't go near black guys
So now we censor the threads to what a few like. I don't think so.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #92
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
How bout the owners and mods stop all this shit before it even gets started. Before members are even allowed to post, they should have a waiting period of x amount of days. New ladies can't post ads until they become a VP. So make all members unable to post until they, oh I don't know....educate themselves? Quiz their asses before they get "posting status."

Then sticky all the effin NBA threads, who has the best xxxx threads, and the CBJ vs BBBJ threads and make it required reading. And tell them if they start another one of those stupid ass threads, it's cause for immediate banning. PERIOD! Sticky at the top of every damn forum what threads are not allowed to be started. Yea yea, I know...free speech and shit right? Yea well it's not a right to be here-it's a privilege. Enough of all the drama and shit. Can't we all just get laid and have a good day?

Just sayin....

Meg

p.s. C'mere Soulman...I got something to whisper in your ear. Oh wait, nvm....I don't go near black guys
You called Meg.......smile

I would have closed this thread long ago. But, there is a mod over this section and he is allowing it to continue.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #93
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

I welcome all cocks lol
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #94
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Just sayin....

Meg

What we ought to do and what we can do are two different things.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #95
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Just sayin....

Meg

I suspect you have found one of the few ways to deflect the original topic--the "No new voices allowed" comment.

I seriously disagree--we already know what most the "frequent posters" will say (and I include myself based upon a few thousand posts an ASPD with many of these folks). It is often precisely the new folks who have not learned the text box answers that bring up a new perspective.

Yes, some of the topics do get repeated over and over--and any of us who have had our fill of that topic can skip it and move to the next one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 AM   #96
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^Agreed Old T, it seems that the ones, myself included, that are tired of this subject seem to post on the subject every time it is brought up.

People who are truly tired of it really do skip over it and move on....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #97
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
So now we censor the threads to what a few like. I don't think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
What we ought to do and what we can do are two different things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I suspect you have found one of the few ways to deflect the original topic--the "No new voices allowed" comment.

I seriously disagree--we already know what most the "frequent posters" will say (and I include myself based upon a few thousand posts an ASPD with many of these folks). It is often precisely the new folks who have not learned the text box answers that bring up a new perspective.

Yes, some of the topics do get repeated over and over--and any of us who have had our fill of that topic can skip it and move to the next one.
Umm wow, you guys really have no sense of humor at all do you? Or you just fail to see the humor/sarcasm (or perhaps my humor/sarcasm was not clear). Oh that's right, I forgot-you guys don't know me to know I'm being funny. Well let me clarify for you. I'M BEING FUNNY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
You called Meg.......smile
Why yes sir, yes I did.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #98
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

The problem with these NBA providers is that they've never had a
BEAUTIFUL COCK like mine.

Yeah, you knew it was coming.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #99
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
The problem with these NBA providers is that they've never had a
BEAUTIFUL COCK like mine.

Yeah, you knew it was coming.

Gimme a break. You think your cock is going to make a provider do anything but tell you how much. They look at cock all day long. Get over yourself.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #100
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Lol....this fool.

It's called sarcasm, bs'ing around, I keed, and all that happy horseshit.

Lay off the roids, assgape.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #101
Simpleandfun
Registered Member

I always wondered why women had this preference and now I have a little more insight. I thought the policy was mainly because women/client of the same race would possibly be in the same social circles. After reading the posts, I realize I was wrong and have been properly schooled.

Thanks Everyone!
Simpleandfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 AM   #102
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

S&F,

I would not conclude that you are wrong; there are many different reasons ladies have certain limitations on who they see. Wanting to lessen the chances of bumping into someone they know in real life is one of them. There is a lady who only works incall in a city almost 300 miles from the big city she lives in for just that reason.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women