Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #16
Jamie1234
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Now you know why women usually are cbj and refuse daty unless dental damm is used.
Pretty much
and those who already have contracted STD's well they just don't give a shit who they give them to. Terrible.
Jamie1234 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Answering the original question, it's extremely unlikely you'll get genital herpes from receiving a BBBJ, assuming you already get cold sores -- that is, assuming you're already infected with HSV1 (see Corey, Annals of Internal Medicine, 1983).
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #18
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Answering the original question, it's extremely unlikely you'll get genital herpes from receiving a BBBJ, assuming you already get cold sores -- that is, assuming you're already infected with HSV1 (see Corey, Annals of Internal Medicine, 1983).
I am pretty sure I am already infected with HSV-1, but I read that even if you already have it you can still get genital herpes from it.

Thanks for the reference to that study. I googled it and came up with these 2 sites:
http://www.aidsguelph.org/herpes-the-facts
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Aq...ly/show/246390

and I got the impression that 1) prior infection with HSV-1 will lower the risk of receiving herpes and 2) genital HSV-1 is much less severe and common as genital HSV-2.
blahm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #19
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
There is a blood test for HSV1 and HSV2.....You should already be getting this with your STD screening from your primary doctor....Soap and Water get rid of most bacteria/viruses.....I use Hibaclense....I suggest you wash with it...hands and genitals, (douche with it if you are a lady) before and after sex...also be sure after oral sex (both genders) wash your mouth out and gargle with a good mouthwash like Listerine. I add a couple of drops of Hibaclense to my bottle of mouthwash. It's OK to use in the mouth if you dilute it...this is what most oral surgeons use as a prep. It is on the shelf at my local Walmart now....at most pharmacies you will have to ask for it ....some will have it and some will have to order it. You don't need a script for it.
Again....be sure you dilute it down before using it in mouth or vagina...1tsp/gallon of water is good.
Please do not follow the above instructions. I was given Hibiclens by my doctor a while back to clean some areas I had stitches in after a motorcycle accident. One of the areas that was stitched was close to my temple and my doc told me to never get the stuff in my mouth or eyes. Not to mention the fact that in the warning section it warns against contact with mouth or genitals and tells you to rinse throughly with cold water should that occur.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #20
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

I figure, if 80% or something of people are already infected with HSV-1, then how's getting a BBBJ from a AMP provider different than getting a BBBJ from some random girl you meet downtown for a one night stand, or from a committed partner who you know has HSV-1 and has recurrent outbreaks? If the provider isn't having a current outbreak, I should be fine, right?
blahm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Herpes Simplex 10...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDhmm4GWE8Q
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:52 AM   #22
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I think everybody should run around like Michael Jackson did with a surgical mask on.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #23
Gabriel Uno
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62625
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers are supposed to be the safest way to have recreational fun. Worrying about whether you get an STD from your provider takes all the fun out of it. I'm a nympho, I gotta have it, I want to be caught up in the moment of pleasure and it not come back and bite me in the ass (or in the va-jay-jay). I'm pretty sure clients dont need to take any unwanted gifts back home to their wives, girlfriends, or next bang buddy. Come on people, this is what we do or we wouldn't be on here. You see a girl that specializes in BBBJ's in every client she sees and she sees 10 guys a week plus she travels....Ummm, check the statistics. Everybody is clean? Yea, and the only thing she gets is lock jaw.
Gabriel Uno is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Alls I know is that anytime theres a hint of a tinge anywhere near my cock, Im on the way to the doc....Feets , dont fail me now!!!...One time, i spent 5 days straight plowing snow, got all funky , red and itchie, and tore ass to the doc, told the nurse, I think I got herpes, she laughed when I showed her, sayng, thats Jock Itch..put some cruex on it..I did that and the JOCK COCK subsided..phewwwwww..... Then, later that year, I get a dose of poison ivy, didnt think anything of it till it got on my dick..Still having the cruex in the bathroom, I spray it on and HOLLLLEEEEEYYYY SHIT!! wake up the next morning to my dick all swollen up like a golf ball hanging off the head of my dick...Beeeeee LINED to the DOC in a panic...Pull down my pants and he looks with surprise, saying ..WELL, THAT WILL SURE GET YOUR ATTENTION!!! LOL!!! I sceamed DOC!!! THATS GOTTA BE HERPES??!!!!! , he chuckles a little, that dont look like HAIRPIECE ( he is Indian , after all),..it just ended up being an alergic reaction to the cruex..bottom line, dont panic and DO NOT, spray cruex on a case of poison ivy..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Alls I know is that anytime theres a hint of a tinge anywhere near my cock, Im on the way to the doc....Feets , dont fail me now!!!...One time, i spent 5 days straight plowing snow, got all funky , red and itchie, and tore ass to the doc, told the nurse, I think I got herpes, she laughed when I showed her, sayng, thats Jock Itch..put some cruex on it..I did that and the JOCK COCK subsided..phewwwwww..... Then, later that year, I get a dose of poison ivy, didnt think anything of it till it got on my dick..Still having the cruex in the bathroom, I spray it on and HOLLLLEEEEEYYYY SHIT!! wake up the next morning to my dick all swollen up like a golf ball hanging off the head of my dick...Beeeeee LINED to the DOC in a panic...Pull down my pants and he looks with surprise, saying ..WELL, THAT WILL SURE GET YOUR ATTENTION!!! LOL!!! I sceamed DOC!!! THATS GOTTA BE HERPES??!!!!! , he chuckles a little, that dont look like HAIRPIECE ( he is Indian , after all),..it just ended up being an alergic reaction to the cruex..bottom line, dont panic and DO NOT, spray cruex on a case of poison ivy..
Your a STUD for telling that story!

A Hispanic provider friend told be to try this stuff:

That’s how they came up with their slogan, "We that Shit on everything!"
Old 06-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
I think everybody should run around like Michael Jackson did with a surgical mask on.
Yeah, and look at all the fun he's having now. FNF, I think you are right. People either need to accept a certain amount of risk with this hobby or take up a safer one. I hear stamp collecting is relatively harmless...unless you lick one.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahm View Post
I figure, if 80% or something of people are already infected with HSV-1, then how's getting a BBBJ from a AMP provider different than getting a BBBJ from some random girl you meet downtown for a one night stand, or from a committed partner who you know has HSV-1 and has recurrent outbreaks? If the provider isn't having a current outbreak, I should be fine, right?
Blahm, again, if you're HSV-1 seropositive already and experience symptoms on your mouth, the chances you'll have HSV-1 symptoms on your genitals as a result of receiving a BBBJ are remote. I don't think you're running a significant risk with your committed partner or your provider. From what I understand, HSV-2 on the mouth is uncommon. I believe your risk of acquiring genital herpes from protected sexual intercourse, with a condom, is higher than your risk of getting genital herpes as a result of receiving a BBBJ. That's assuming you are indeed already infected with HSV-1. I still wouldn't allow any woman with noticeable cold sores to fellate me.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

A guy saying no to a blow job? Let me run the numbers and get back to you!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #29
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Blahm, again, if you're HSV-1 seropositive already and experience symptoms on your mouth, the chances you'll have HSV-1 symptoms on your genitals as a result of receiving a BBBJ are remote. I don't think you're running a significant risk with your committed partner or your provider. From what I understand, HSV-2 on the mouth is uncommon. I believe your risk of acquiring genital herpes from protected sexual intercourse, with a condom, is higher than your risk of getting genital herpes as a result of receiving a BBBJ. That's assuming you are indeed already infected with HSV-1. I still wouldn't allow any woman with noticeable cold sores to fellate me.
That makes me feel better. Thanks, Tiny
blahm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women