Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattimakittykatt View Post
Well you didn't have to respond nor were you forced to read it, now were you?

I've found that those who complain about the race issue getting "tired" are those who most likely never have/had their race factored into their treatment/reception in the hobby. The race issue doesn't just go away because a thread has been started on it, nor does the dynamic remain static simply because the issue has been recognized. While I don't fault you for not understanding, your willful ignorance/borderline apathy to something as unavoidable as race is disheartening.

Again, I thank those who have chimed in with their advice and thoughts; if anyone else has anything constructive to add, I'd love to hear it. If anyone disagrees with the premise of this thread, there are several hundred, if not thousand others on this website to occupy your time reading.
I have voiced my opinion many times on this topic. If you have followed the other threads you would see that you are completely wrong. I'm just voicing my opinion on the same subject being brought up over and over. It would be the same if it was another subject and it was brought up almost daily. I have plenty of sympathy for any kind of racism no matter what the race. To force feed it is not the answer. Allow people to digest it and think about it then relate it to their own personal lives. If you had a friend that every time he saw you he would preach about religion would you look foward to his visits or think " man do I have to listen to him again". It's not about not respecting the problem of racism it's about a way to go about it that's more effective.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattimakittykatt View Post
It's summertime, school is done for a couple of months and I'm getting the itch to travel to a few new places while I can. Considering I've never been to the South for business (and only a couple of times for personal matters), I figured why not venture below the Mason-Dixon line to round out my summer tour season. The only issue is that I'm not at all aware of what the racial tension climate is like.

I know that in my home market (NJ/NY), I and other black girls consistently do well in certain areas while we fight to break even in others. As much as I'd like to attribute that fact to sheer coincidence, I'm not naive enough to believe that race has nothing to do with my success (or lack thereof) in particular areas. I was looking to potentially visit cities in Louisiana all the way to Texas, and while I'm sure the situation differs from city to city, I was hoping to get a general consensus from providers and hobbyists alike as to what possible issues I may run into (if any) when trying to work in these areas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you're planning on doing some time in the south deffinitely don't pass up spending a few Days in Louisiana especially New Orleans, Baton Rouge is nice too. But New orleans will capture you like no place on earth. As far as racism ect. I don't think you'll find that to be a problem. But strive to have a good time in New Orleans.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #18
kattimakittykatt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22754

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
If you're planning on doing some time in the south deffinitely don't pass up spending a few Days in Louisiana especially New Orleans, Baton Rouge is nice too. But New orleans will capture you like no place on earth. As far as racism ect. I don't think you'll find that to be a problem. But strive to have a good time in New Orleans.
New Orleans is on my "places to see before I die" list, so I definitely think I am going to make a stop there.

Much thanks to all! I think I've narrowed it down to Houston and New Orleans for mid August.
kattimakittykatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Baton rouge seems to be a hotbed for ladies touring, and its a realatively short drive from new orleans. Their is a shortage of black verified and reputable talent in new orleans. Only a handful or so. Baton rouge has many black ladies that tour there and do well, the problem is most are not verified (backpage) an unless I see reviews and P411 I don't venture.

Your body type is not as commonly availiable in new orleans, but many ladies share your attributes in baton rouge.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well said Gimme & ACP...we need some reputable black providers here..I will do some doubles with ya!!!!

The truth is ,as far as race goes,all of us providers have a particular pool we fish from....and yes there probably are some guys who won't see you because you are black,there are some guys who won't see me beacause i am older...there are all kind of reasons guys won't see some girls.....

but if you have good tcb skills{so important}/present yourself in an enticing manner/have a good attitude/and provide service that goes above & beyond....you WILL do good here!

{and if you shake dat ass like the "bounce gals" from the Walmart video....wooohooo yesssss! lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #21
kattimakittykatt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22754

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
well said Gimme & ACP...we need some reputable black providers here..I will do some doubles with ya!!!!

The truth is ,as far as race goes,all of us providers have a particular pool we fish from....and yes there probably are some guys who won't see you because you are black,there are some guys who won't see me beacause i am older...there are all kind of reasons guys won't see some girls.....

but if you have good tcb skills{so important}/present yourself in an enticing manner/have a good attitude/and provide service that goes above & beyond....you WILL do good here!

{and if you shake dat ass like the "bounce gals" from the Walmart video....wooohooo yesssss! lol}
LMAO I'm not sure I can do it like the girls in the video, but I can do a little somethin somethin hahaha
kattimakittykatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You go girl..call me if ya come here!you can show me how!!lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #23
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

The truth is ,as far as race goes,all of us providers have a particular pool we fish from....
,there are some guys who won't see me beacause i am older...

and if you shake dat ass like the "bounce gals" from the Walmart video....wooohooo yesssss! lol}

Dee, some of us just swim slower ... LMAO !!!

all i can say, is they don't know what they're missing !!

Katti ... i'd just love to see that ass bounce !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #24
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hey Kiki. We love having all kinds of beautiful ladies visit Mississippi. The MS Gulf Coast (Biloxi,Gulfport areas), Hattiesburg, Tunica, and Jackson seem to be pretty popular touring areas. New Orleans, LA and Mobile AL are all within about an hours drive from the coast too. Good Luck and have a safe trip. Cheers !!
coast_encounter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women