Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #1
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Thumbs down HORRIBLE SERVICE ALERT IN FARGO

Hey everyone. I just want to let everyone know of a big ripoff that is going on here in Fargo. Here is the main ad.

http://fargo.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...y-girl/5984001

She is the girl in the pics. However she said $300 for an hour with her and her friend, full service. Her friend is a black girl and there was another girl in the room, maybe 2 laying on the floor behind the bed. That wasn't the problem.

Problem is 1 girl gave covered head for maybe 3 minutes, then the white girl Victoria said lets fuck. They are constantly talking about tips. Victoria will only do doggy she says unless I tip her. And after I've given the money of course. When they also say it's only 1 shot when they led me to believe otherwise before I paid them. Victoria started bitching right away that she isn't going to fuck for an hour. She said she would do missionary for....you guessed it....a tip. She was on me to cum right away, like less than 5 minutes. Basically I got my nut off and couldn't wait to leave. They are still asking for tips and get mad when I tell them I'm not giving them one. So, like a chump I paid $300 for 3 minutes of cbj from the black girl and 5-6 minutes of fucking Victoria all while being pestered to tip. And when I said I wouldn't, and explained what good providers are like, they asked me to leave. So less than 30 minutes. I think they have other ads around here too.

They are staying at a hotel near Space Aliens, I don't want to give the exact name, but if anyone is having incalls near there, be wary.

This sucks for me but if I can save somebody else the trouble I had with them, and if they lose money because of it, then it will be worth it.

PM me if you want any more info. Damn.....this is why I need to stick to reviewed girls. Oh, Vicky told me she has a lot of good reviews and my 1 bad one wouldn't hurt her lol. Also she said she was going to review me as a client. I told her to go for it lol.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:58 PM   #2
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Thanks for TOFTT. I have been keeping an eye on Fargo due to my upcoming trip. That one had caught my eye. One more I can cross off as a backup plan.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 10:38 PM   #3
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Victoria is her real ad. She is also posting as Jessica because I called that one too and recognized her voice. Also Carmen. So it is just a big scam that these girls, and I do mean girls (they are over 18) are running. Victoria tried to tell me she gets $1000 dates and $500 tips. I told her she was full of shit. Easily among the worst experiences I have ever had with a provider(s).
Old 03-17-2017, 01:20 AM   #4
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She might not be lying if they are upselling everyone like they attempted with you. Yikes. o_O
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:02 AM   #5
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

I can't imagine anyone paying a grand for her. She says she has a lot of reviews, but I couldn't find anything on her anywhere. And a provider that truly does have good reviews will place that on her ad and the reviews will be easy to find just by googling her number or name. Her friend was asking me not to do a review or post anything negative. At least she had some brains. And how many guys have deep enough pockets to tip $500 even if it was great service?

She was just trying to make herself look important and like she was some elite companion. She said that is how things are done. I told her I've been hobbying since she was in middle school and that isn't how things are done. Not by good providers who want repeat business. She is strictly a bottom feeder and a scammer. But I learned another valuable lesson. And hopefully can help out some of my fellow hobbyists by sharing my mistake or misfortune, however you look at it.

She also posts ads with pictures that aren't her, says on the ad that she has no problems sending a pic to verify she is the girl, and then when you ask her to do that she says her camera is broken and she can't do it. Unfortunately I didn't realize she was the same girl until after the session.

What sucks is that it makes me more leery to contact the unreviewed girls on BP. I know that is always a risk, but I have found some wonderful providers that way. But also paid the price like this too. I guess it goes with the territory. I'll get over it.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #6
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow all of red flags from that one (esp touting having lot of reviews but none to be found anywhere). Girls like that who scam also change numbers like crazy too (could be under those).
But hey yeah I know it can be tempted to try someone unverified but there's also that saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" (and stick with more established ladies). XOOX
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:35 AM   #7
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry that happened to you. You should see me next time I am in town. I may bring a friend. But you are right good providers don't do that. I hope you do let the area she was staying in stop you from seeing anyone. I stay in that area when I am there.
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:19 AM   #8
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Dammm man that sucks when the little head just takes over when you are in the moment! Been there done that. Only once though. Have had more times when a provider, should say non provider, took the money and ran!
Either way we get sucker!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:20 PM   #9
tribaltattoo27
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It does appear that she has some favorable reviews on Night Shift.
tribaltattoo27 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:47 PM   #10
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

I saw those but a lot were close to 2 years old. 3 of her last 4 reviews are not good. I think she is burning out or has decided she doesn't want to work for her money but rather scam for it.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:58 AM   #11
Casuallystoic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I hope you do a review with her phone number and a copy of her photo. The ad was already down that you referenced in the beginning post.
Casuallystoic is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #12
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Default Victoria's real pics

Here are pics of her that are her real pics. The phone number she uses with these pics was in her Victoria ad that she has since removed. It is also tied in to her Night Shift profile. 559-978-8185. She uses the name "Whitechocolate" on NS.

Here is the ad that she removed from BP. But it is on ASS and she can't remove it from there I don't think. https://www.asexyservice.com/fargo-m...QjaD-1gq9Ls7h/

Just be aware that her and her friends are also posting many fake ads. The ads from the past few days, if they have pics of young, hot, blonde girls, then that is probably them. I know this because of calling the ads and recognizing it is the same voice that answers all the time on the different numbers.

She has been to Fargo before in the past, but I never saw her before a few days ago.

I may do a review on her, but wanted to get this info out to everyone so even if you aren' a premium member and can't read the ROS, you can avoid this girl by being able to see it here.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 PM   #13
KateB
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 345300
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like nightshift.co its definitely becoming.. Im verified here and there.. Good luck
KateB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #14
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Talking

You might have just seen her on an off day...It's possible that if you seen her a second time you wiuld totally have a different experience and let us know for sure....

LMAO... Just kidding thanks for the Intel lol lol thankfully she's there not here
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:45 PM   #15
284pstephens
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

She might be a ripoff but my little head still thinks she looks pretty hot.
284pstephens is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women